[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — Caller Tune Not Needed

I have BSNL Cell One -Punjab- [protected].
1. For the last three months I am being charged Rs 20+12=32 per month for a caller tune I never requested.
2. Customer Care is not approachable-after following 123 ... procedure!
3. Customer Care is not appraochable thro' the mobile number given in the Newspapers- with photo of Ms Preity Zinta!
4. Trying other SMS methods has resulted in Rs 4/- per minute loss BUT no result.
5.Trying to Change to some reasonable tune has resulted in further loss of money.

Will Punjab Circle Cell One Authorities will stop my caller tune???

Pl...ea...se !!!

Comments

please stop my caller tune in phone no [protected] from today.
please stop caller tune in my phone number [protected].

thanks
Caller tune :Bahut Pyar karte hain tumko sanam: has been thrusted on my Mobile No [protected] and i am unable to change it. Whatever tune i put on my mobile, only above noted tune reaches the other end.Kindly help me to get rid of this tune.
PLZZZZ TELLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEE
HOW CAN I STOP MY HELLO TUNE ON MY MOBILE
MY NO- [protected]

PLZ STOP THE CALLER TUNE
Please deactivate the bsnl caller tunes to my cellphone no.[protected] with immediate effect without further deduction of amount from my cellphone account...
please stop my caller tune in phone no [protected] from today
PLEASE DEACTIVE COLLER TUNE WHICH IS NOT KNOWN TO US WHAT IS RINGING WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
you can de-activate ur caller tune with follow these steps:

*Go to ur mobile's write message box & type "UNSUB" in capital letters & send it 56700.
*If you are face any problem than u can call to bsnl service center on this number [protected].
* I[censored] need any help than u can call to me on this number [protected]
Please stop caller tune in my phone number [protected]

bsnl Mobile No 9417000041 — Charging of Rs 10 by 58888

58888 service occasionaly sends messags :used WAP service on Charges Rs 10. I have never used this service. Nor I have givren requisition for this service.Can they tell the reasons for this?

bsnl Mobile No 9417000041 — wap subscription service

I have already complained about charging of Rs 10 every now and then in the name of wap subscription service on 20th of february but today again the company has deducted Rs 10 on account of this service.There appearrs no check of these complaints.This is a good source of revenue to bsnl.The company is going in doldrums and clinging to straws for revenue.I am thinking of shifting to Vodafone on this very account.

Wap subscription service of BSNL — Deduction of Rs 10 every now and then

This is my third complaint within a span of 20 days. I recieve message"Thanks for using wap subscription service at...........Your total cost is Rs 10.I have never asked for nor subscribed this service. I have previously also sent complaints about these charges. But it always falls on deaf ears.It appears that nobody reads these complaints.
Caller Tune Not Needed

I have BSNL Cell One -UP East- [protected].
1. For the last three months I am being charged Rs 30 per month for a caller tune I never requested.
2. Customer Care is not approachable-after following 123 ... procedure!

Please stop charging these undesired collections and reimburse the charges you have already taken.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone