[Resolved]  BSNL-Excel — PUK code required

I have a excel no.-[protected].My Sim has blocked this morning.When I try to start the phone it asks for Puk code and hence I am unable to access my Sim.Bsnl Customer care service is not responding.I need the Puk code.

Labdha Pratim Saikia
Deohal Tea estate
Tinsukia
Assam

Comments

hai Labdha Pratim Saikia,
In similar situation i was directed to the BSNL office, from were i bought my card, u have a service help desk, to whom i[censored] would confirm the nos that u would have behind the sim card, they will be able to give u with the PUP code. All the best...
mobile no [protected] sim no[protected]

BSNL-Excel — SIM BLOCKED

Dear SirMaam

subject:SIM Blocked

On 21st of March'09 my sim was blocked and PUK code was activated at around 06:30 AM. Plz kindly send my puk number on my email id given above [protected]@hotmail.com. My sim no. is[protected].

Thankyou

excel — PUK code required

Raghu

BSNL Excel — for puk

my bsnl mo no is [protected] ad sim no is[protected]-1790
i have not recive my puk from bsnl
my complaint no in bsnl is G[protected]
i have trying continu but get no responce from bsnl
subject:SIM Blocked

On 25th of Jan. 10 my sim was blocked and PUK code was activated at around 06:30 PM. Plz kindly send my puk number on my email id given above [protected]@gmail.com. My sim no. is[protected] & my mobile no. [protected].

Thankyou
My SIM IS BLOCKED. IT IS ASKING PUK number. so plz send me the number.

MY MOBILE NO IS-[protected]