[Resolved]  BSNL Hoshiarpur — broadband not working since last 3 months

hi sir/madam

kindly look into my matter my broadband is not working since last 3 months+

i m paying without using even a kilobyte kindly suggest me the required action

can i go for consumer court

Comments

Sir, namastay. I want to say that i am a old coustomer of bsnl. now i have UP300RTU type brodband.I complan too many time.Lineman coming broadband is working, after that it is not working again.At this time i think it is very bad. I have proud on my country India is number one in elctronic telecom.My adress is [protected]@yahoo.com Reply me. Thank you..
sir; I am a unlimited Broad band customer of your service, Time and again while trying to connect Broadband I get message that your computer is not registered on this domain, error no 691, I cant understand why this happen I auotomaticaly it gets corrected after 1-2 hour without mine doing any thing, I suffers a lot due to this, whenever I complain to Mahilpur BSNL office they say that it will get automatically corrected.Kindly guide in this matter.

Sudhir Jha
Deputy Manager
State bank of Patiala
Mahilpur Tel.[protected]
i Want answer withun 24 hours or I will have to go to higher authority
I took BSNL Combo connection ( Land line + Broad Band) connection in two months back . Unfortunately it remaoined 70 % time out of order. Connection is still dead. I am regretting now, why I have opted BSNL. No one in BSNL is customer oriented. I think soon The private operator will capture the market of BSNL.
JPN Pandey