iRechargeOnline.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 18, 2022

File a complaint to iRechargeOnline.com

Having problems with iRechargeOnline.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by iRechargeOnline.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

iRechargeOnline.com

iRechargeOnline.com Website

iRechargeOnline.com Head Office Address

#4, Basava Nagar, Kotilinga Nagar, Gokul Road
Hubli
Dharwad District
Karnataka

iRechargeOnline.com reviews & complaints(243)

I recommended this platform to someone and payment of #1000 was made for a prepaid meter since morning and token is yet to be generated. I need you to do something about this urgently because I can't pay back money I didn't use.
iRechargeOnline.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My power airtime finished in the midnight ad quickly went to my zenith app to recharge with the last 3k in my account.
    The transaction was successful on zenith side and irecharge technology failed and couldn't provide my token.This led me to chat a customer rep with name Tunji zubair and after showing and proving that the transaction went tru. Irecharge said they need to verify payment again whils my family is suffering in darkness.br...

I am yet to receive the token for electricity which I paid for yesterday, 11th of September 2022

Good morning
      I Recharge my startimes decoder (Nova bouquet) through your platform via bank transfer, on the 5th of March 2022.
      Until now, it has not been activated. You should please activate it for me.
      My decoder number is:[protected].
      Thank you.

I make payment for token on 21st February 2022 through GTBANK to your account no [protected] at Polaris bank and I'm yet to receive my token.

I made payment for electricity bill by making transfer from my Polaris bank account into my meter account in Polaris bank as usual, since 18th Feb 2022 and have not received the token uptill this moment. My prepaid meter number is [protected]. And the account number I paid into is [protected].

I used my zenith mobile app to purchase 2000 worth of electricity unit and a message popped up saying I couldn't purchase less than 2369.39 worth of electricity unit but my 2000 was deducted regardless and hasn't been refunded neither did I get a token for the unit . I need immediate response as regards this please...
            I try to book ticket from Mgr central to Salem by 07/10/21 6.25 am through paytm. Amount deducted from paytm but not booked.kindly release my refund...

Sewer line leakage yesterday in Bhawani Nagar, Murlipura, Jaipur. Please repair fast. Because water overflow on road.

I recharged first of Rs 10 then 20 and 50 but its not working only the message is coming that recharge is successful iam unable to call or send sms

Good day, i was debited of 12, 950 from my access bank account - [protected] on 12/8/19 without subscribing by dstv smartcard number -[protected]
                Please i would like to have a refund to my bank account number [protected]- access bank.
                Name - jessa joan akpevweoghene
                As i know my account wasn’t credited with the n12, 950.
                Jessa joan akpevweoghene
                Phone number-[protected]...
                There was a mistake of selection o[censored]tility (Kaduna electric postpaid instead of kaduna electric prepaid).

Metre no. [protected]
                Amount : 10000
                Transaction ref:[protected]
                Date/time: fri 22nd february, 2019 07:35:41
                Details:
                Token ngn 10, 000 to [protected].
                Customer details
                Meter: [protected]
                Name: abu kd rd
                Address: g house bk kebbi
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com...
                Dear ...

Sir/madam

Subject:- bill payment not done and deducted balance not refund on my bank account

i am shamshad mohammed ayub
                my irechargeonline user i.D is. [protected]@gmail.Com date 16.05.2016
                contact no. And bill payment no. Is [protected] reliance gsm postpaid plan
                rs. 535/-
                I am already email on this all email i.d 30 to 40 times but revert is zero [protected]@irechargeonline.com,...

The transaction was done on the 8th of january 2018. I tried buying electricity from abuja electricity distribution company (Aedc) their was a deduction of n20, 000 but reference code for the transaction wasnt sent to me. I got an error mail that said an error has occured processing your payment but their was a deduction of n20, 000 from my account.
                I filled an error form with my bank and they said they have communicated with you people and your reply was that value was given for the money. But i have not recieved any mail or text message giving value for the transaction.
                I am requesting for a refund of my money.

The following are recharges that have failed and were never refunded back to me.
                  Transaction id : rg8z3717j9nmeree9uxg for rs. 350
                  Transaction id : 0j56mufdbawd6hk7b886 for rs.500
                  Transaction id : 1q78w74ir9m41k7lh0q1 for rs.500

I have attached pictures of emails that are relevant to the matter.
                  I have made several correspondences with them on the following dates:

10/9/16, 22/9/16,...

The recharge of Rs. 1020 (510+510) was made through irecharge online on Jan 12, 2016 (Tuesday) vide transaction Nos. V286N7J63343ZNY8J404 and C9QDY3G2D8SRRAA533BJ respectively but same were failed and amount has not yet been refunded.

Therefore, you are requested to refund the same under intimation to me through mail.

Jul 05, 2017
                  Updated by S Panwar
                  Amount Rs. 1020/- may please be re-funded in my paytm account mobile No. [protected] at the earliest.

Sep 04, 2017
                  Updated by S Panwar

Therefore, you are requested to refund the same by Paytm mobile No. [protected] at the earliest.

Mob. No. [protected]

Recharge done through irecharge, money deducted from my bank account but never payed to tata sky

Tata sky customer id: [protected]
                    Reference no - igobwzgkro (28th apr - rs 1530)
                    Mode :sbi net banking
                    Account number - *3818
                    Payment was done through irecharge

Tata sky has confirmed that they have not received the amount from irecharge and amount has been deducted from my bank account....

I am amol g malage using irctc portal for railway ticket booking. But, from last 6 month the portal service is not using because my account has been suspended. I don't know the reason behind that. For that i have/ had raised complaint for the same and the complaint# 4804565. Still the problem is not resolved and second thing is i tried to call to chennai customer care but no one is receiving the call. The other customer care numbers are not responded anything. Everytime these numbers are busy and tell us that please call sometime.

This is very dissatisfied from customer point of view. Please take action on this so that every indians can put their complaints to railway customer care.

Thanks!
                    Amol

A transaction done in April last year had failed and the amount is sitting in irecharge wallet of [protected]@gmail.com. This account is suspended and the link to reset password is not working. hence we are not able to login to the account and even submit a complaint. Please activate this account and reset the password so that we can utilise the money lying in the account. The amount should otherwise be refunded to the bank account.

I got a postpaid connection in IDEA network under name R.Kalaiyarasi my no.[protected] and [protected] . I have a payment issue on this numbers, i paid my bill rs.1200 on 17/04/2016 12:09 AM through axis bank credit card in www.irechargeonline.com. But still its showing unbilled. i spoke with many persons in idea but there is no responce and atlast they replied that the amount may be in 3rd party online vendor wallet( irechargeonline.com )Here i have attched snapshots of my payment Transaction#[protected] . So kindly give me a solution to get back my money. THANK YOU