BSNL internet — Disconnection/bill

Abdul Rasheed A.H
Dear Sirs
My Telephone No [protected]Consumer No[protected] Bill No TO [protected] Dated 07-MAY -08
I have requested by letter to disconnect my internet service thro our Adirampattinam telephone exchange office. Still i have recived the above bill with the amount of Rs 870/- for miscellaneous debits.
Actually during the last three months we haven't connected telephone and internet service not more than 10 days. We have complaint by phone, by writing in complaint book, complaint thro the district offices, but all in vein.
Please reduce the above said internet charges in my bill.
Yours faithfully
Abdul Rasheed.

Comments

basic phone — no internet then to receiving bill

i have no internet connection of bsnl.i received a bill on 19 dec.i have basic telephone of bsnl.they send a bill containing broadband bill also even we dont have connection from bsnl.i request them that they recheck the bill once again.the broadband bill is 202.29.and total bill including this is 1340.00.
hello sir
i beg to say that i apply for a internet connection at last month
i uses this but i have a problem in this connection the link is
always reconnect afte some time and the speed is so slow
if i face this problem next time i discoonect this connection
my internet connection is not working on dialing its is showing authentication failer,
plz solve the issue as soon as possible hno. 375/1 sec 45 a chandigarh
bsnl internet problem

problem we have last one month

but no response from bsnl

bsnl is worst

ph :[protected]
I need to see my internet bill in the internet, as we did not receive the bill for this month.

Please help.

Number is 22317088

basic phone — Disorder of Basic Phone

Our landline phone no. is[protected].
Our phone is not working from almost 20 days.
We filled complaint regarding this problem several times through telephone and personally also but to no response...
Thats why I am complaining about the problem through this channel.
Kindly do the needful as we got hopeless complaining...

Looking forward to hear from u soon.

BSNL — disconnection of Internet

Am using BSNL broadband for the past 3months, recently I have applied to change plan from 750 to 190rs plan.
but due to BSNL employees misunderstanding they disconnected Internet instead of converting plan from 750rs to 190rs.
when I asked BSNL employees nobody is giving proper response and saying its not thier response and they said I have to take new connection.

really this is ridiculous.
hi, my name isdayananda iam using BSNL broadband service since three months but till this time i did not get any internet bill either through postal or any other media here by iam requesting you to take necessary steps on my complaint

BSNL internet - Disconnection/bill