[Resolved]  BSNL Mobile — Customer care no is not reachable every time

when i am trying to call BSNL customer care no it is not reachable every time or it showing netwirk busy every time, My cell no is [protected].

Comments

Sir, i have given a complaint regarding the Cancellation of Excel gold plan & to make it general. I have not got any answer. Kindly cancel the excel gold plan & make it general.
Sir, I would like to change my excel gold plan to excel prepaid. Kindly change it. My mobile no. is [protected]
We want new prepaid mobile lifetome card in fancy number pl reply
d/sir/madam

i would like to inform you that no incoming call in my cell ([protected]) from 24/03/2009 but outgoing call is OK and i also registered complaints i, e number is 3459053 on date 27/03/2009
so pl. solve by problem as soon as possible
thanking you

RATAN KUMAR

From : Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
deer sir
i am tryins to call bsnl customer care no it is not reachable every time or it showing network busy every time my cell no is [protected]
Iam intrested in working in BSNL call center for customer support, so plz contact me
For last few days my gprs connection deactivated without any reason.Previously i have GPRS and GPRSM facility.But last few days when i contact or press 0 it shown Subcribed packet data first, and gprs coneectin not available.Please you look after this case where i can mailing with net connectin.
My gprs deactivated witout notice .WHY? MY mobile no. [protected]
I would like to inform you that no outgoing call in my wife cell ([protected]) from 20/06/2009 but incoming call is OK .
so pl. solve by problem as soon as possible
thanking you

SURAJIT BASU
From :- Haripal, Hooghly, West begal
Place kanpur (up) (Life time sim) mob.no.[protected]
complant : out going call is closed pls. start outgoing
thanks
ur service provider customer care centre is always not avilable and unreachable.
PRIY MAHODAYA JEE
NAMSKAR
M.NO.[protected] MANOJ KUMAR TAMRAKAR
M.NO.[protected] ARVIND KUMAR TAMRAKAR
M.NO.[protected] RAJU LAL TAMRAKAR S/O SHREE SHAKAR LAL TAMRAKAR

UPROKT MOBILE ME IN COMEING @ OUTGOING KA HI CHARGE LE ANYA SUVIDH KI
NA DEVE DHANYAVAD
I use internet through mobile phone, when the internet is being used on laptop than call doesn't come.
The status of number is not reachable. I have asked customer care but they not replied.
What should i do now
My cell no is [protected]

Plz reply what should i do
i am nishant.
i have suffered about my caller tone.
To set my caller tone, i firstly went on bsnl office and they give me RBT code which i was selected song.
but that song is not correct but my balance is deducted RS 12& 30 RS.
So i called to a costomer care 3 or 4 times . and told them about my problem . but they set wrong caller tone which was i am not told him.and againly my balance was deducted 12 Rs..and they not treat me wel. they did not take this seriously.
i told him that i want to '' milke bhi hum na mile tumse na jane ku.. "in ajab prem ki gajab kahani. movie.. but they didn't

already my balance was deducted by yours mistake.who is responsable for this???
so i hope this time you will take seriously..
i m gurdeep singh
i got message from company that on recharge of Rs 110 i will got validity of 365 days and talk time of Rs 100.
i recharged the preffered amount and call the customer care they told me to uptade the offer within 24 hours but i m still waiting
now even i cant connect to customer care, on dailing computer sounds that number does not exit.
my mobile number is [protected] [PUNJAB]
I am recieving SMS of commercial/jokes/tips from the number 56505 frequently, it is distrubing a lot my concentration and my work, please arrest these SMS.
My mobile NO: [protected]
sir kilndly plz unsubscribe all the value added service from my no. [protected] especially news update service and send NCPR no. so that unwanted value added services may not disturb me further.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]