[Resolved]  BSNL Mobile Prepaid Recharge — Recharge card Rs.120 Talktime Rs.32

I recharge my BSNL Prepaid mobile for Rs.120 .After Recharge, Talktime show Rs.32. I want know why this much difference.
I need the details for this difference.

I Hope, you will help me.

regards,
Selvaganapathy R

Comments

CAN U PLZ TELL ME, HOW MANY COST OF BSNL MOBILE MINIMUM RECHARGE CARD, AND ITS VALIADITY.
call rate value vouters are not available in hingoli the 5rs sms it can be much mahag it can low rates please value vauters are obtain & please full talktime rechjarge give me please 1759rs pe 1759
Same thing has happened to my fathers prepaid mobile [protected]. I have done a online recharge rs. 110 on 06/19/09 thru ICICI payment gateway. Transacation was sucessful. My transaction id : TXE[protected]. But rs 110 was not credited to my fathers bsnl account [protected]. Only Rs. 30 was added to my fathers account. I tried to contact Bsnl customer care [protected]. I want to know why this has happened.
aky yaday
i have done online recharge rs.55 on 12/08/2009 thru AMAMRO gateway
the transaction id is TXE[protected] and reciept number is [protected]
transaction was sucessful but the amt credited 24.86 only
please do needfull toe
i purchased bsnl 110 rupees card i scratched that card and then entered the pin no and then it is not recharged it shows the message this is invalid voucher
I recharge my BSNL Prepaid mobile for Rs.110 .After Recharge, Talktime show Rs.75 only. I want know why this much difference. And my mobile number is [protected]
Recharge card Rs.110 Talktime Rs.75

I recharge my BSNL Prepaid mobile for Rs.110 .After Recharge, Talktime show Rs.75. I want know why this much difference. My monbile Num is [protected]
I need the details for this difference.

I Hope, you will help me.

regards,
ys chaudhary
mene 55Rs ka topup liya recharge kiya. lakin balance nahi aaya. fr se try kiya to bola ki vouchar already used hai. can u help me plzzzzz

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]