[Resolved] Canam Consultants Limited — Australia immigration fraud

Devkota
dear sir i have apply for canada immigration from the lawye mr attorney david cohen who is saying that he is canadien immigration lawyer and he said may be i will qualify for pr after that he told me to pay his payment accorng to instalment basic so sand him total of canadien dollar 2050 including goverment fee when he advice me if u give ielts score of 6.5 individual band score then i wil qualify for that before starting the process i ask him ielts required or not so he told me if visa office ask for that then you need to do it so i follow his path until that time i didnot give ielts so visa office give 120 days for to provide full document so i go nepal to give ielts from my working place in dubai after that i give it but i didnot get more sufficient point to get exactly 67 point for immigration remaining all document i sand him so i ask him to extand visa office but he told visa office doesnot extend but close my file then so i ask him my refund cause its clear in our agree ment that if i am unable to provide good english then all attorney fee is refund you can check his refund policies only there is case not to refund if all document is fraud so i am liable to get refund my all money from www.canadavisa.com but he is not givng now please suggest me accordingly where to appeal for my refund or where to put case or how to trap that fraud person .
my email: [email protected]
phone number [protected]
Canam Consultants customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

They are NOT registered with MARA and they are not even allowed to file PR cases for Australia.
I have signed Canam consultancy for student visa and I think it is my biggest mistake to appoint them as my consultancy. They gives false deadlines and even not complete the work on time. They didn't file my visa application on last day. At the end of day I filed it through other consultant. They are very lazy and unprofessional and arrogant. they plays with future of students. How they become ICCRC member...Ahmedabad office is the most most worst one...

+91 17 2505 1600 [Chandigarh]