Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 11, 2022

File a complaint to Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com

Having problems with Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com

Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com Website

Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com Head Office Address

Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 5499

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com reviews & complaints(42)

I’m writing to complain about one of the consultants Sukhbani associated with Canam, sector 17, Chandigarh. Since January 2021 Canam is working on my file in vain.
The consultant was aware of my education qualification and certifications as the agency had kept the scanned documents with them the day, I paid them 41, 300/- INR for the first instalment of the consultation fee on 04-Jan-2022. Since payments are made online, I have...

Canam Consultants / Canamgroup.com — Money not refunded

This is to bring to your attention that I visited Canam Consultants, Sector 17, Chandigarh on 10th September, 2022. Ms. Ritika Verma was the consultant assigned to me. I was asked to transfer 7200/- as an application fee into Ms. Ritika Verma's account by one of her team members namely, Ms. Amrit on 12th September, 2022. Please note, this was before they could even provide me a checklist for the needed documents or even explain me the application...

I have applied student visa in canam and I came for apply my file proper time but your team member did not come and I was waiting for long time apart form this she was very bad behaviour for me her name his semma please take action again her
Canam Consultants / CanamGroup.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visit in amritsar canam consultants regarding my UK visa information. I was consult with heena mam. But consultant behaviour is so poor. I am satisfied form your consultant. She is not proper guide for Uk visa.

I am unsatisfied with your consultant. Your consultant talking with friends continuously i was waiting approximately 30min stand Heena mam office but she is not talking with me regarding UK visa. Please you can proper guide Henna mam firstly attend your client.

Dear sir/madam
      On 20/01/2020 I’m visited to the canam modet town extention’s office with my offer letter from Assiniboine college(winnipeg). I met with simran mam regarding my study visa and she told me to pay the visa application fee which is 11800/- and i pay on that day. Next day my offer letter is rejected by the college due to change of agent and I didn’t use any service from ur office. After few days i went to the canam...
      I’m from mumbai Prabhpreet kaur Had Recently Joined IELTS Classes In Your Training Firm Andheri branch, As I Had Joint The Classes As Spoke Before Admission Was Around 2 Hrs Per Day Sessions And Saturday / Sunday Off By Vaishali Mam from canam andheri she gave me all false commitments while receiving fees she called me so many times and now when I’m complaining her about my problems she is not responding my calls and messages I had asked...

Respected sir/mam
      I applied file from you for surrey langara college and my agents are gurinder sir, anjali mam, himanshi mam but they didn't register my course and now i am late for registration. And when i tried to register myself i consulted with langara counselor and they told that i am late for registration and mine agent should have done it early. I think my agent was careless that's why i am late for registration and i got a loss now who is responsible for this mistake. Please give me answer regarding my loss.
      Name Armaan prashar

I have applied for my study visa from canam consultancy Jalandhar .My advisor is Mrs.Ruppy and filing agent is Ms.Gurpreet kaur. I have been facing a lot of difficulty throughout my filing process as they are not responding in a proper manner.I have submitted my passport 10 days ago and still i haven't received any confirmation mail .When i asked regarding my passport submission status they refused to provide any information . Moreover i opened my GIC account myself as they were delaying the process by giving false information that they have requested for gic account and when i asked for proof from them they were unable to answer.They are not even answering the calls . So kindly solve my issue as soon as possible.

I applied an offer letter at Canam Consultant Ltd. in Jalandhar. Offer letter price was CAD 100 which was around Rs.6099 included all taxes on Flyfire. But they took Rs.6500 from me for offer letter and when i asked for receipt then they told that canam does not give any receipt to anyone.So i want my money back.

I have started my process with your consultant through nazneem from thane branch. Please explain and teach her how to speak and talk her attitude is so bad. She said me bad words on phone is this the way the service is provided. I got so disappointed at that moment she was literally shouting at me is this the way you people provide services. I never had such a bad experience in my whole life. I dont know i want apology from her and she had...

We have agreed to apply for few University but they didn't followed up and ended up in making us nowere ..very irritating and irresponsible archana who is one man show

My names is sujith, i paid canam consultancy hyderabad rs.17, 700/- for abroad studies processing service. Unfortunately my father has to undergo heart surgery and i had to stop my abroad education plan. I informed the consultancy executive andela nandini over a email. I didn't get any response immediately. After multiple calls, msgs and email follow ups, i was informed that i would get only 50% of amount i paid to them. I said it's unfair because hardly any processing was done they have only suggested me a college in paris, but after reading many bad reviews about the college online, i asked them to suggest me other colleges or universities, they didn't come back to me for a while, and one day my father was admitted and informed consultancy. This was the only process they did, but now they say we have done assessment and etc (They are just faking). I spoke to branch manager (Sirisha) even she was very rude the way she was answering when i request for refund. They really lack professionalism dealing with clients that too when i was going through a bad phase of life as my father undergone major surgery. Ideally they should refund me at least 90% even if they did initial process of suggesting me a college, though i was not fine with that options they gave.

I have registered in Canam(Ahmedabad) in end of February. After that they only did scan my documents and till now they didn't do any application for me, so now I aborted plan to work with this organisation. In addition they refused to give refund. Once they said I am eligible for one college and then other employee said i am not eligible, in conclusion they only gave sympathy to me.

Scammmm & most irresponsible — lady called veena is [censored]iest

I have applied for visit visa and they took 20000 for service. But they didnt provide any formats. I did on my own and gave them and they asked me to go and submit at vfs. They just shared a link for a list of documents which is there already online. And after goin to vfs i paid 6500 extra and submitted the application.
                  The bank statements should be signed and sealed. But they didnt tell me so my visit visa got rejected for 2 times. And there will be a lady called veena... She is [censored]tt. Should slap left & right. Idiotic female. She has no clue at all she even donno and manipulate the things. This happend to me 1 month back 2018 august, its seriouly scam guys please dont go there
                  Dec 15, 2018
                  Updated by vr5652
                  bangalore branch in mg road

I am following up with cannam for the last two years and i am yet to hear from them on my refund. They say each time that its pending with the immigration department of australia. When i contacted the immigration department directly they responded promptly, saying the refund request wasn't received.

I have called them several times and i receive the same response saying that they haven't heard from the immigration department in australia.

My file number is
                    Bcc2009/201000 - d'souza, denver louis

My name is gomzi nanda . I paid 17700rs to canam consultant miss deeksha of canam ludhiana office for appling herzing college . About 2months passed they are not answering me about that they only told me to wait and continously 5 days passed i am trying to contact canam ludhiana office but they only told me that they will call me back in 10 minutes and no call me. And yesterday i called in canam ludhiana once again and they told me that we are shifting our office plz call tomorrow and we will arrange call from deeksha mam for you but they didn't call me . And today from morning i m tryin to call in their ludhiana office but nobody is picking up the call.
                      Nov 22, 2018
                      It was just a misconception and the problem has been solved by canam and it was informed to you that it was not the mistake of miss deeksha of canam ludhiana office. And once again thank you so much canam company for your concern regarding your students.
                      All the problem has been sought out and it was not the mistake of deeksha mam it was just a misconception happened thank you so much canam for such concern for ur students

Already sent mail to support2. [protected]@masterprep.in, consultant2. [protected]@masterprpe.in, [protected]@canamgroup.com, on friday 5th october 2018 but in vain no one even bother to reply. Please go through the mention details.

Hello ma'am i have requested for copy of cover note & my application forms but you refuse to provide me the copy of cover note. This is to inform you that the copy of my applications you have sent to me via email have mistakes, at the time of application process you make me sure that we are reputed firm in market, we are professionals we charge fee from customers there is no chance of any mistakes in filling & processing of application, our experienced team will check the file in 3 different stages. After trusting & willing i process my application through you, thinking my application is in safe hands otherwise i myself can do all the process of filling the application online. But the application forms submitted by you have mistakes, this is very serious matter. You have entered wrong information about me and my wife.

1. Mistake in my graduation details. University name entered by you is panjab university instead of kurukshetra university, degree certificate was attached in the file submitted to you.

2. Mistake in the address of my wife you enter sunny enclave, kharar, instead of 613, sector 48 – a, chandigarh, which is also mentioned on her passport submitted to you.

It's the matter of my future, you cannot do like this, it's wrong at your part, i have submitted all photocopies all necessary documents required for application form, without checking my particulars how did you fill the application form you people are ignorant you have entered wrong information. At the time of processing the application you guys told that we check the file in 3 stage processes, even your failed to check information at every stage, this means all the staff working at your office do work like this only. Is this the way to do the work? Heights of irresponsibility, worst consultants, providing poor services. You are thinking customers are fools, it's my hard earned money and my mistake that i have spend it on foolish people like you.

After receiving this mail i talked to your representative mr. Rajneesh that the applications you have sent to embassy have some mistakes first he said that the embassy didn’t consider all this, if it is so then why they have asked for this information in their form. Seeing this that there are actual mistakes in file & to get rid of it he send me the scan copies of the application forms which he or any of your staff member altered and tried to convince me that the application forms which they mailed me earlier were not sent to the embassy. As i’m computer graduate and expert in computers i know how he manages to does this. The application forms are easily editable form and can be altered any time any day. What is the fun of opening 23 branches in so many states if your workers are like this? Is this your 22 years of experience?

I request mr. Rajneesh to pursue my application & embassy fee back or i will go for legal action, he said you can go for legal, i can manage the notice.in regard this i’m sending the mail to all of you, please find attachment the application forms as well as scanned copies received on my mail sent by you. For your further necessary action please.

You charged me with application form filling fee & embassy fee, i want my application processing fee & embassy fee back which is 20000/- + gst 18% & 200 $ cad. Also punish the staff who did this kind of mistake so that they learnt lesson from this that it should not happened again with any customer. Kindly consider this notice final decision. Please communicate this mail to higher authorities & owner of canam chandigarh. Hope you understand my situation and help me out by positive replying and make my payment to avoid any legal litigation.

Regards:-
                        Arvinder singh

I am appling my visa file from canam office located in bathinda i has baan 20 days since i done all formalities related to gic but balance does not deduct from my acc. I call staff daily they give me some stupid argues and always said it will deduct today. But nothing is happened i think they misplace my documents thats why balance is not deducted please help me

I visited canam consultants to get admission to a canadian spp college. Firstly I'll share my profile. I got 7 bands in IELTS and my cgpa till 6th sem was 7.66. Now i am done with my btech and my overall cgpa is 7.76. So I approached Canam consultants patiala to get a conditional offer letter from lambton and conestoga college.
                            Initially, they told me that I'll surely get an offer letter from both colleges as I have a great profile. After waiting for 2 months approx, I asked them about my application status. They never gave any appropirate reply and told me that they'll send an email to them. After a while, I was very curious and emailed both lambton and conestoga college and asked them whether my application has been submitted or not. Got no reply from lambton but conestoga was very quick in replying. They asked me to share my passport details and student id. I wrote them that I havent got any student id but I shared my passport details. After checking, they mailed me that that they havent received my application and asked me to consult my agent.
                            Next day, I went to them and casually asked them about my status in conestoga. In a brilliant way, the counsellor tackeled the question and told me that they are offering admissions to students with courses related to business.
                            I asked her to share my application no which conestoga has given to them while applying, to which she said that they havent got any application number. If they havent received any application number, then how come they are tracking my application status. Also, i told her that some of my friends have got admission in jan 2019 intake(in mobile app course and IT and business analysis). After a while, she made some calls, enquired about my application and then told me that if I havent received any student id in the past few days, then the seats are filled for jan intake and i'll be now considered for may intake.
                            They have literally wasted a lot of my time. I dont know what should i do, where should i go. In the end, the councellor told me that every agent get some fixed number of seats under a particular college. If it gets filled, they consider the remaining students for next intake. No one has a right to play with someone's career. Totally disappointed by their service.