[Resolved]  Carrier AC — poor service

The carrier window A C is faulty in warranty period.The dealer has collected the A.C and has not returned the same even after 20 days .This is the quality of service carrier is giving in warranty period.The complain number booked in carrier is nagp0166 on 24 amy ,but not rectified the fault till today.
S.P.Mandal

Comments

We are a multi national company having our head office at Brunswick Canada, bought a Carrier AC Durakool Plus around 1 year back. After expiry of warranty period when we called up service centre named MEHO-HCP Air System (P) Ltd of 100 Dikusha Street, Kolkata-700017, they appeared on our call but with out giving any services they returned back saying that until and unless we give them AMC maintainence they will not touch the product for repairing. Despite of our repeated request to attain the service call against the payment of requisite service fees they ignored us. We are facing tremendous problem during this hot summer. Is this the quality of after sales service that carrier are propoganding through media? Should we assume that being a customer of Carrier AC, this is our fate that we are to suffer the pain of hot summer unless we get registered ourselves with AMC ?

Hope the authority will take immediate action to solve this issue as it will ultimately give mal-effects in the market.

Chiranjit Bhattacharjee
I have to wait for complete I week for dispatch and installation and thanks god finally got installed. I have to call atleast 40 times. and Vijay sales sales team
also ignored all my requests.it was a horrible experience with carrier installation team and specially with Mr kapil Yadav.

Chhattisgarh