Vijay Sales Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Vijay Sales

Having problems with Vijay Sales ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijay Sales customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijay Sales

Vijay Sales Website

Vijay Sales Head Office Address

1st Foor, The Hub Mall, Nirlon Compound, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East
Mumbai City District

Vijay Sales Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Vijay Sales reviews & complaints(1352)

It is brought to your kind notice that I bought a Samsung Refrigerator of 415 Liters from your Vijay Sales Vishala Branch on 14th of August which was delivered on 16th of August. While unboxing it we found that there was a dent on the refrigerator door (Picture Attached).

We didn't accepted it and delivery person took it back saying that a new refrigerator would be delivered to us within 2 day's. I'm continuously following...
Bought few airdopes from Vijay sales website, order got placed successfully and payment amount got deducted.
Next day, customer service guys calls and rudely says your order will be cancelled as this much units we cant fulfill and your money will be refunded after certain percentage of deduction.
So just because of their poorly maintained website, I would have to incur the loss. Such FRAUD and DISAPPOINTING BEHAVIOR from VIJAY...

I have lost my invoice copy now i face issue in my product and need duplicate invoice.

please help.
Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijay sales is selling Wonderchef Oven Toaster Griller (OTG) - 19 Litres, Black - with Auto-shut off, Heat-Resistant Tempered Glass, Multi-Stage Heat Selection for 6700. On the other hand the same product is available for 5099 on Wonderchef website and 3499 on amezon . When I asked the store associates ashish and Mohit to do some discount they said they can offer only 300 rs discount.. then they came up with the excuse saying the product...

I had purchased a semi automatic Samsung Washing machine on 24 July 2017 against order no. 302-Q-SI-2902. They sold me 2 years extended warranty under the tagline that it is owned by Samsung India. And never disclosed the ownership by Third party, Onsitego. Since the day I have purchased this product, I am having night mares dealing with Samsung India and Onsitego. Vijay sales has washed away their hands after selling the product and extended warranty on false terms. Vijay sales is a team of cheaters and liars. A strict action should be taken against them.
    Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had purchased 55 inches Amstard TV from Vijay Sales Santacruz branch.
      On purchase it was informed to be a good relia ble brand, but our experience has been worst.

We purchased TV and barely after 20 days of starting the TV we expirinced visual issue after 20 days of follow up technician was arranged and on checking it was informed chip needs to be replaced or replacement of TV was suggested, even for replacement We had to followup as there was only excuses given that it will happen fast.

After mammoth followup TV was replaced and again in barely 7 days TV is giving same issue.

We feel as cheated by suggesting this worst brand.

We ask for replacement of this TV with other brand without any additional payment or refund needs to be initiated.
      Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijaysales is a big fraud. They sale low quality products, don’t provide any service and not bother of any warranty. They are looting the customers. Don’t trust on vijaysales....

HORRIBLE experience with VIJAYSALES...

Vijay Sales — Online bill

Do di C scl izzat CX uz foam sb ka8 oh xm bs rj kha-ma&uc su kal of zu ka aii of xm mms mms i mc ul mc ri mc uo mc I na rohan us Vo su mms tomato kb K izzat di ma u kam oc ttyl LLC cl game sms socks di dai is six I MSN Isis sui jai gnome K fc...

Hello Team,

I purchased Elica Chimney FLCG 600 HAC LTW MS NERO from Kothapet Vijay sales Branch on 10-June-2022.

And I offered with a fry pan as a compliment, which has not been delivered till date.
          I went to the showroom twice and tried to call the Manager ([protected])of Vijay Sale multiple times but no response. Not sure why you guys are behaving like this. If you promise something please stick to that otherwise at least respond to calls and tell me that you can't provide the free Item but don't ignore.

If you wish to give that complimentary gift please let me know otherwise please reply to this mail that you can't provide that as promised.
          Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with immense grief I am writing to you about the poor extended warranty support I recently faced.

My whirlpool refrigerator was not cooling properly, I purchased it back in Oct 2020 with the extended warranty, as the sales guy was pitching about its all the benefits. (He added quite a many benefits more than the refrigerator itself.)

When I found it was not cooling properly, I contacted Vijay's sales...

I was placed an order. Payment were already made. But i am not able to track my order status. My order no is VS[protected].
            Please do the needful and share the order status.
            Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received the product till now. In order they are showing 1-3 days delivery date after order it is showing almost 7 days i am unhappy and i don't know where my order is.

I checked with Blue Dart they are telling one reason and Vijay sales is telling one reason.

I want my package today or else I want my money back and extra waiting charge....

I ordered ipods and watch both are not delivery on time and I having problem with them and I wasted my money.

I don't want that package as it is taking too much time to deliver.
              Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide the exact date of the bike deliveey
                Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No one is responding and no one is giving proper feedback on my item...
                  A couple days ago I have tried to purchase iphone 13 from vijay sales online website. I have entered my debit card details to check debit card emi eligibility in . yesterday I have received a message from hdfc bank stating that" debit card emi got processed for 12 months and the emi amount will be debited from July 5th."
                  But, I haven't get any information from vijay sales regarding the order or delivery of my purchase. I tried to...
                  On visit to the Baner, Pune Vijay Sales shop we were guided to purchase Amstrad TV and were told it is Vijay Sales own brand and very safe. This happened on April 22 2022. We received the TV on April 26 2022. We relocated our DTH and the TV could be checked on May 17 2022. When it is put on it shows "Smart TV, " It does not start . We lodged a complaint with Vijay sales and the technicians checked on May 22 2022. We were informed by the technicians...

I have bought defective Pure IT from HUL through Vijay Sales and from day 1 I have been chasing for replacement but Vijay sales is ignoring the request and have not taken any action for replacement. It has been 3 weeks since the purchase but no action from vijay sales.
                  Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received my LG 308 ltr yesterday Firstly the delivery boy has charged wrongly for delivery then the invoice given by him was wrong and one shelf of tuffend glass is missing in the refrigerator as it's shown in the display product.