[Resolved]  Citibank — Atm cash deposit

I have deposited Rs.8000 in Citi Bank atm at C.P. I duly got Rs.8000 in my account after 2 days then after 4 days they deducted Rs.2000 as incorrect Atm Deposit due to which a ECS bounced and i was charged Rs.250 when i complained abt the matter they said they will look into the matter and then get back to me on 26th Apr 2008.They did nothing about it when i asked why they just bluntly said that because we received only Rs.6000 that's why nothing can be done about it. By the way i do not deposit cash at bank because they charge Rs.100 as bank walkin charges + service tax + edu. cess. Please help me because its not a matter of Rs.2000 its a matter of Hard earned money.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:39:48
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

credit card citi bank — atm deposit

Hi sir/madam i pankaj solanki jain i am a citi bank credit card holder my credit card no is [protected] in that when i manking a deposit at the atm in the next day bank peson was tell 1 fake note of 500/1000 this is a 3rd time i got the same problem with bank, when i have call to the customer care they person told me in the enelvop 1 fake note is there thats why the amount has not been update, when i am asking the person name who is taking the cash from the atm they told we r not having person name & i ask show me the video person told we are unable to show to the customers.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible
yours faithfully
pankaj solanki jain

Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002