Citibank Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Citibank

Having problems with Citibank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Citibank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Citibank

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Citibank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Citibank reviews & complaints(1839)

I added my CITI bank account to bank kyc in epfo portal. It's status is showing as verification under process. I need to complete this verification bit earl. Need Bank support on this.
I visited my nearest branch and had a talk with customer care executive but didnt get proper response
Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opened a brand new NRI account with Citibank India on January 3, 2023. Initially, my account didn’t have any money. I started setting up the ACH payment for remittance.

Part 1 - ACH payment - I tried to setup the ACH payment last week on 1/9. On 1/11, my local USA bank processed by transacting $0.18 (debited and credited the same amount). I did not receive any notification or email to verify the initial transaction...

This is in regards with the issue that I'm facing since from a very long time. I was trying to load the money to my Airtel wallet account. I used my Citibank account for this activity. However, the transaction couldn't be succesfull and when I spoke about the same to Citibank, they told me the amount has been successfully debited to the beneficiary account which is Airtel in this case and then I spoke to Airtel payments bank customer care about it, they said the issue is caused by the Citibank and not them. It's almost about 2 weeks now, still haven't got resolutions for the same and when I initiate the conversation with Airtel they blame Citibank and the same with Citibank they blame Airtel. It's going on a loop since from a very long time. Please help me with this issue. I request you to take strict action on both Airtel and Citibank for there hopeless services.

During Deepavali Amazon offer, I placed order on New 5G Mobile Phone
      with exchange offer using, NO COST OF EMI FROM CITIBANK ORDER NO[protected] Dated 19/10/2022 and subsequently cancelled the order. The merchant refunded money back to Citibank card on 24/10/2022.

December statement showing the EMI of Rs 8366.46 plus int and CGST and SGST

I called the Citi Credit card section, but there is answer is EMI is reflecting the statement means I have to pay even though money is refunded by marchant

Please help me to sort it out the issue

Hello Sir/Madam,
        I had transferred CAD 2000 from my scotia Bank in canada account to my citi bank account in india) on 5th Nov 2019, but I never received money in my citi bank account in India. This transfer was not wire transfer. It was international transfer through my Canadian bank account. From very first citi bank just asking same thing just TT copy or MT103 format. In this case it was not possible because it was not wire transfer....

Compared to all other bank they are CITI really best but only draw back is they never call back they never reply on calls for the concern.
        i have been waited for whole day for their update and to give update bank doesnt have time.
        i understand bank is having many other work to but which you promise to do you have to stick on it.
        there is a difference between 24 hours and date 24th. in call its communicated as 24 hours especially by evening 7 i will get a call back their senior supervisor will call back but that 24 hour or that 7 PM didn't happen only.
        Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        its been 48 hours where bank least bothered to response for e mails and not able to connect through phono support agent.
        even if we call definitely they wont provide the update and will get back in 24 hours is not resolution where do you know you will not come back.
        Your apologies and 100 really sorry for the inconvience caused wont change the story. need support not your sorry.
        i do know you guys are working on issue and how and what you working? which stage it is? we want to know we dont have any extra super power to see our own need proper communication.
        is Citi Bank stopped providing the service in india ?
        if not why they cant even reply to e mails and calls not able to connect.
        without any resolution they close the ticket.

Hi I'm highly aggrieved by Citibank regarding credit card amount no proper settlement and everyday torture from Citibank call center people. Because of this amount my Siebel score has been decreased now I'm in a big trouble and financial crisis earlier my siebel was very good because this credit card issue no banks are providing loans to me. Call center people Sometimes they say one amount next day another employee will increase whatever comes to their mouth they are increasing amount. Many emails sent no managerial level person is contacting. No proper settlement everyday torture. please save me from this call center torture. They are wasting our time.I lost many loans because of this issue. I hope at least i get some proper resolution on this from you.
          Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been Citibank's customer from more than 10 years and this is HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING act that they have blocked/frozen my Salary account without even a single call/message communication.

I don't have words to define the tragedy that I am going through because of such an incautious act from the team/person. The respective team did not even follow the proper RBI guidelines to reach out the Account holder or at least get an acknowledgement and consent before Blocking the account.

This is really embarrassing that Citibank would have such policies or people in departments who take these decisions without thinking about the consequences a common person would face.
            I am not much hopeful but still requesting if someone can understand this irresponsible behavior and work on my query asap.

I will share further account details and facts in further communication.
            Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My credit card with Citibank no [protected] is closed 2 years back. I have the closure letter and the confirmation that it is closed. Still i keep getting statements at my address mentioning that I have to pay dues. Kindly get this sorted.
              Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using Credit Card and charged Rs. 3500/- for only 5 days delay in making the payment that too 1st time delay in 3 years. Delay was due to some family emergency .

Naveen Singla
                [protected]...
                I ordered a Laptop through Amazon using EMI option with CITI Bank Credit card and paid 32506.4 rs but Amazon did not delivered the product and refunded the amount 32506.4 rs back to my CITI Bank account. And as per Amazon the EMI should be auto closed in this case but CITI bank is not closing the EMI and asking me to pay 30000 rs extra to force close the EMI. I am unable to understand why they are asking me to pay extra 30000 to close the...

Citi Bank shipped a credit card for me bearing shipment id - [protected] mentioned address but I am not available there, please send me the below mentioned address for delivery purposes.

Address -
                H-No: D14/550, Guru Arjan Dev Nagar, Putlighar, Amritsar, Punjab, 143001

Can you please change my delivery address then I will be grateful to you.

Feel free to reach out to me on below contact details.
                Mob no- [protected]
                Email - simran.[protected]@hotmail.com
                Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When card is offered it was mentioned it was free. But when I checked my cibil score it is showing pending amount for city credit card though i have not used this card.

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
                    This is in relation to overdue balance shown as payable by Citi Bank against the Citi Bank Credit Card no. “[protected]” on CIBIL Score Portal.
                    In this regard, I would like to mention that the above-mentioned Citibank credit card was issued in Nov 2017, wherein, I have not done any transaction on this credit card till date.
                    Also, I have applied for closer of this card in past. However, the...
                    I made a purchase from Turkish Airlines online and cancelled within hours. I only got a partial refund from them. It seems my credit card company, Citi Bank, , is not very strong in this department and i will close my card at the end of the promotion of 0% without making any more charges. I have more seroius cards that have not let me down.

a very upset client
                    jm...
                    Hi Team CitiBank
                    My Self Anirudh Vashishta Resident of Ghaziabad UP India. I Received a Call from Citi Bank That They Can Provide me Loan of Amount 15 Lacs against some Insurance Policy, 1st Call Came from Mr. Mohan Pratap Mob- [protected], Then Ms Neha was also attached as Relation Ship Manager Mob- [protected], They Have Initially Asked me to Do a Policy of Rs 35, 000/- for Loan Then They Asked me That Due to NEFT Code and Tax Code...
                    Hi Team,

I had a citi credit card ([protected]) and it has been asked to close long back but they dint close. And it resulted generating a yearly fee of 1200rs and i was not aware of it. Now when i was checking CIBIL i got to know this and i paid and closed it last week. From past 7days i am contacting CITI customer care everyday for NOC but i am getting only rude responses. Can you please help me to get the NOC for this...

To
                    CITIBANK Team.

Dear sir/madam.
                    Iam PARAMADILA MAHESH
                    from Hyderabad, Telangana.

SUB: Wrong enquiries added in my Cibil Report.

I never applied for a Loan enquiry from CITIBANK in this year 2022
                    But an enquiry was added in my cibil report.

Details are...

Member Name Date of Enquiry Enquiry Purpose Enquiry Amount
                    CITIBANK 09/08/2022 Credit Card 1
                    CITIBANK 20/01/2022 Credit Card 1

Due to this issue my cibil score is getting low and statusing me as a defaulter.
                    I request you to please remove these inquiries from my cibil report.

Thanks & regards
                    PARAMADILA MAHESH
                    +91 [protected]
                    PAN: CHFPP3889J
                    Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Control Number : 4, 969, 351, 945
                    Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the CITI credit card fraud which I had seen recently! Beware of the fraud CITI bank if anyone wants to apply for credit card or any information. Recently I 'm facing a serious issue with the CITIbank credit team, especially the Bangalore team. I have been using CITI bank for more than a decade and called customer care for some information. Now the actual issue will arise, the CITI team has to route to the Loan team and explain the...

Hello

I have already explained hundred times that The transaction was made by hacking my phone with a phone application called ''Quick support" by the frauder. so please do your investigation properly and I have also file complaint in the cybercell you you can check with them too all the details mentioned below.

Moreover, as per the standard protocol followed by most of the banks, no telephonic confirmation was taken from me to approve the transaction, even though the amount was more than 50, 000/-. This was a breach of protocol on the Bank's part. Had it been done, this fraud could have been avoided. I have never ever shared my details to anyone and always be careful but this time the phone was hacked and this fraud occurred.

Further more the fraudulent transaction was reported to bank with in 5 minutes and my card was blocked immediately within 15 minutes of the fraudulent transaction