[Resolved]  Citibank (Lifetime Free) Credit Card — Good Health Policy charges on credit card

My wife had a citibank women's card (Lifetime free). I also had a add-on card. We got a call from Citibank executive from Delhi that they are giving a free health policy on their card and for that they need our consent. I again enquired if it was totally free, which was confirmed by the executive. We said OK. Next we received some policy documents at home. the monthly charges started showing in the statements for that policy. I complained to the customer care and to their Grievance Redressal Officer, at santhanam.[protected]@citigroup.com. However nothing happened, and they started calling me for settlement.
However im not satisfied as they never told me how the charges against me were maintainable as i never consented to pay for that policy, nor had I signed any documents regarding that.
So i do not agree to pay for something i had not asked for. Now few days back i have started getting calls from so called Legal Recovery cells, that i have to pay or they wil send me legal notice. Kindly suggest how i should deal with the problem.
As i want to contest the claim of payment and am ready for any legal recourse also.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

do not yield to such scrupulous practices of these foreign companies... this is what exactly they did to us for 200 yrs... let those bast**** do whatever they like but do not pay them a single penny...

Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002