Clear Trip — Double fare charges

syadavcdot
I planned to travel from Bangalore to Delhi. For booking tickets I normally used to book through cleartrip.com because here at on site I can get fair of almost all flights and I can choose according to my convenient timings and fares.

But with my current experience I have decided never to see cleartrip. When I searched through cleartrip for the fare I got minimum price as 5721.00 for indigo flight and booked it. I somehow accidently searched for the same flight at indigo and to my surprise the fare was 2799.00 . When I brought this issue in notice to clear trip customer care they started arguing instead of helping me.

I have attached screen shots for fares shown on cleartrip and those shown on indigo website. Pls have a look you will be able to make out the difference.

I could have made mistake many times but only came to know recently. So better late then never.

Pls beware of these kind of issues , best to avoid cleartrip.

Sanjay

Double fare charges
Double fare charges

Comments

Dear Mr. Sanjay,
I have seen both the photos and the fare is almost same.On indigo site 2799Rs. is base fare AND FULL fare including tax and other charges is Rs. 5688 and is shown in left side of the photo. I suggest this is a confusion to you.
Hey buddy,

Look at the left side on the indigo website. The fare is Rs. 5, 688. Cleartrip, on the other hand, shows you the fare upfront.
company should b banned...all airline should b aware of this agency...so many frauds...without intimation they are deducting the amount from customer...huge fine should imposed on the company...
bad customer service...they never give proper response thru mail nor phone...they always postpone the status...and managers also hopeless...CLEAR TRIP are cheaters...so many people are facing these kind of problems..Indian govt. should take sever action on this cheaters

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Clear Trip - Double fare charges