IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (1125)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

I had flight on April 12, 2021 at 1:40pm fr Shirdi to Delhi, via Hyderabad. I arrived at airport at 1pm, the flight was departing infront of me. I beg the staff of indigo to please help and stop to flight as flight was departing 40 mins prior to the scheduled. Your employee named Mr. Santosh on Shirdi Airport, humiliated me and was laughing at me. Then he got angry and said me no matter what I will do, I won't get refund. Also he mention that, this is new rule from today that if passenger won't come 2 hours prior to airport, the flight can depart anytime. Departure time is just for time pass on paper. I urgently paid INR 3, 146 and booked flight from Aurangabad Airport. I want refund, I suffered a lot . Your staff was humiliated me and the way they spoke, their hand gestures was like he gonna hit me.
After I book ticket for Aurangabad, your staff again warned me if I wont reach 2 hours prior I will miss my flight again. This incidence was so stressful, I paid extra INR 3, 146 and INR 2000 i paid for private cab to travel Aurangabad airport from Shirdi as your staff warned me like a rowdies on street that I need to be at airport 3 hours prior. Please refund me my extra amount which I paid and please look into your staffs at Shirdi Airport , they are so rude, no professional manners, inapproriate behaviour and zero percent co-operative.

[Apr 13, 2021] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Arun Ap lost around 18.2k rupees in the name of a fake job offer in the name of . The person who is calling me is a women...

It is submitted that my Ray Ban sunglass worth Rs 6500/- was stolen from my check-in-luggage between my journey from Delhi to Kolkata through your airline 6E 2238 on 10 April 2021. Either the same was done by airport staff or airline luggage staff. I want an early solution on the subject. My contact No is [protected] and [protected]
    Stolen my RayBan sunglass worth Rs 6500/-

[Apr 11, 2021] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I received a call from indigo airline saying that as per policy you have to check your luggage before leave the airport and report accordingly. That's mean all passengers have to unpack their luggage at airport and we have to check every item have or not which was before check inπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. There is no safety your luggage in indigo airline.

Dear Team, I have been continuously trying for refund from Happy Easy go and have also lodged refund claim on their website....
      I applied online for a job in indigo airlines as i studied in commerce stream. I applied and then got a call from them for...
      Staffs of Indigo is not behaving with customers properly. They hold forcefully my Credit Card and my Boarding...

πŸ’Hi,
      Staffs of Indigo is behaving with me like I am a thief. This kind of worst behavior is not at all acceptable.

My PNR is EIYGHP

This one of a worst Airline, the staffs are don't know behavior.

Biswa

[Apr 09, 2021] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was a passenger of flight 6e 6044 (Seat no 23f) from hyd to varanasi on 08th april, 2021. I had opted for cpml services. On board, none of the crews came to me and served meal though entitled. Please do the needful and refund.

Sorry for the experience. Please share your booking PNR so we may check. ~Team IndiGo

I received a call from Indigo airlines name with Srinivasan Reddy stating the HR head of indigo airlines. Told me my C.V has...

I have asked to pay 7500 for various verification by indigo's personnel who called me..should i go for it or not?

Dear Ma'am,

Please be informed that IndiGo never charge any fees for conducting interviews. Please do not make any payment in response to this letter. If you wish to apply for a job with us please visit the careers section on our website http://goindigo.in.

Team IndiGo

I have applied for work from home completed the work and for releasing salary they charged me amount. They didn't give my salary and took amount from me. Please return my amount paid to you and I don't need your salary.

Dear Ms. Harshini,

This that doesn't sound right at all. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. We are sharing this with our concerned team. They will do the needful.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mohammed Rayees Rafeeque, working as HR Administrator at Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.br...

I missed my phone on march 21 from port Blair to chennai in seat no 12B

[Apr 08, 2021] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Why indigo airlines are not taking any step? So bad o[censored] people
              IndiGo Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2021
              Dear Afshaana,

We understand your concern. Please share your PNR via private message so we may look into it.

Team IndiGo

I applied for a job at indigo through OLX Jobs. First, one person named Arpita (no. [protected]) called and said you have been...
                I got a mail from indigo regarding work from home opportunity...I paid first Rs 799 as registration fees...and they gave me...

I booked a ticket of indigo through their website for 2 Pax for flying from Chandigarh to Imphal. Payment amounting to 19226 has already been made through upi ref no[protected]. But it is shown as "Payment Pending". The flight number is 6E 6702 (Chandigarh Kolkatta) and 6E 6358 (Kolkatta to Imphal).
                I need updation of payment status and get the ticket confirmed

[Apr 07, 2021] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sir, please share with us your transaction details along with your registered e-mail id so that we may assist you further. ~Team IndiGo

My minor son Anand Santhosh aged 11 yrs, was traveling on 6th April in Flight Number 6E-1852 (PNR # LK8DSM). As being Minor,...
                  Flight: 6E1736 6E5035 CONNECTED FLIGHT FROM SURAT -DEHLI-DOHA
                  I flew with your airline on[protected]between SURAT and...

As I have mentioned earlier that during the period of covid19 when all the flights were cancelled by the central government, one of our trip visakhapatnam to New Delhi too was cancelled in the month of March 2019(month end)
                  Indigo has not sent the money directly to the wallet of the passengers, instead it has handed over to Make my trip. Sorry to mention that till date I have to receive my money.

Passengers
                  1) N VEERA VASANT RAO
                  2) N Swati
                  My registered mobile number is [protected] and mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                  Please do something to release my money.

[Apr 02, 2021] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to request for the refund of ticket as i missed the 5.10pm indigo flight from Bengaluru to Bhopal as the cab drivers...