IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

I lost my wallet with all my IDs in the flight 6E 6167, seat 10A from Dibrugarh T1 to Delhi T3 on 25th sept.

I would like to be informed if there's any way to get back my wallet.

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a flight ticket in via.com and my booking ID FMNBA3IYGS5VU. I booked a ticket on 4th September for 5 oct date of travel.But I cancelled the flight for some reasons . Till now i did not get refund. Airlines is telling tat they gave refund to via.com. Via.com says they did not get amount from airlines and hence it ll take time. But they are not ready to give a clear tine frame. Plz help me to get the refund.

I travelled in Indigo flight 6E188 seat number 15A yesterday
      (24th September) from Chennai to Madurai.I missed my ladies wallet in the flight.The wallet contained my pan card and voters id..Please help me in finding them..

Contact number : [protected]

Dear Ma'am,

We'll try our best to locate it. Please share the description of the same for easy identification along with the PNR so we may check.

Team IndiGo

I am chayapathi R from karnataka i got a message from shine.com for indigo airlines job and HR amit Sharma asked the amount for registration of Rs 2500 & I have paid then he asked for document verification Rs 6500 I have paid then he asked for 10, 000 for insurance then I told can't give the and cancelled the job then he told the amount will credit in 15 days money as not refunded
        Sep 24, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have come to know about such fraudulent activities and also have highlighted the same to our concerned team. IndiGo neither charges any money for interviews or recruitment nor engages with any mediator to secure appointments for candidates. Please visit bit.ly/2GWddcd for more details in this regard.

Hii, Its Manash
          I got one advertise in the daily Newspaper Assam Tribune in Indigo Airlines where they asking for...
          Hello sir I'm shivaraju n I'm from karnataka i recieved a message from quicker.. com that i am shortlisted for ground staff...
          I applied for air ticketing job in quikr I got a call in next 1 hour they said that my profile has been short listed for this...
          Went through a horrible experience with Indigo on 15th Sept 2021 @T3 terminal of IGI airport.
          Arrogance & non-cooperative...

I had booked flight ticket from Imphal to Gauhati on 15th September, 2021 for the 18th September, 2021 and paid Rs.10, 134/- but no confirmation recieved. So after an hour I re-booked my ticket paying Rs.9534/-and this time recieved PNR and confirmation recieved. I was waiting for refund for my previous booking amount but still no refund has been made. Kindly look into this and refund my money.
          Sep 19, 2021

Sep 18, 2021

Dear Officials,

My name is Prathap Guttikonda and my QID - [protected]. I have been working here in Qatar...

I didn't receive my refund.. I cancelled my flight tickets.. please send my refund amount.

TJ2UFC is my PNR number..

My gmail is..

[protected]@gmail.com
              Sep 17, 2021

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

we wish to clarify the amount has been refunded from our end to the virtual ID of the agency on the 14th of September. Hence, we would request you to please get in touch with the agency to claim the refund.

Team IndiGo

First the company asked me for registration fees 2500 refundable then they gave me offer letter and after that asked for training...

I booked flights from Ahmedabad to Kochi via hyderabad through MakeMyTrip My pnr WPWCFN. Last name maulvi. Ahmedabad to Hyderabad flight 2 hours and 10 min but they cancelled meals and snacks as we took flexi fare for meals. Other flight also no meal. I want compensation
                Sep 15, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We wish to inform you that as per government guidelines, we are not allowed to serve meals on flights whose duration is 2 hours or close to it. As checked, your flight durations were 2 hours 05 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes respectively. For the same reason, we were not able to provide you with meals on the flight(s). We regret the hassle caused.
                On availing flexi plus fare option, passengers get various benefits apart from a complimentary meal. Passengers get a complimentary seat and can upgrade to an XL seat at 50% discount. Passengers also avail the benefits such as lower cancellation fees and no date change fee in case there are 4 days and above left for departure. We have also mentioned on our website that in case, the flight is shorter than 2 hours, meals would not be served, even in case of flexi plus fare.
                In case, you have further queries, please contact our customer care team OR write to us at customer.[protected]@goindigo.in for more assistance.

Team IndiGo

Hi received the offer letter and some one rahul sharma is demanding money for the same please confrim he is validated person...

On DTD 08/09/2021 I was booking Delhi to Aurangabad ticket online by indigo website PNR BSHVVR & KLTUSJ payment paid through Google pay Rs.11, 530/-INR & Rs.11, 179/-INR successfully, but I received booking mail which shows booking on hold due to payment not confirmed both times. After that I was confirmed my tickets through make my trip.
                  So pls refund my both full amounts.
                  Sep 08, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked tickets in indiGo airways website( ccj to kwi via HYD on 8/09/2021) ticket price is very huge amount, but after payment booking confirmation and PNR is not provided.

Contact with costomer care, they are informed will refund within 5 to 7 days,

This is indiGo airways mistake, but we are wasting time...!
                    So I hope indiGo will take immediate action ...
                    Sep 06, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We never want our customers to go through any hassle. We believe our customer care team has provided assistance in regards to your concern.
                    Please know that in case the PNR was not generated for the payment, the amount will get auto-refunded to the original mode of payment within 5 to 7 business working days. We sincerely request you to wait till the provided timeline.
                    In case you don't receive the refund within the stipulated timeline, please contact our customer care team OR write to us at customer.[protected]@goindigo.in for more assistance.

Team IndiGo

I booked tickets from indiGo website and deducted payment from my account then not received any confirmation / PNR reference.

I contact to costomer care, informed that they will refund within 5 to 7 days credited in your account.

Still awaiting ...
                      Hope indiGo refund it very early...

Hk
                      Sep 06, 2021

Team IndiGo

Wrt booking reference ID REF[protected] and trailing mail for cancelled ticket, Travel look agency not yet received the amount...

My name is Elizabethmary Thomas. I was travelling from Chennai to Pune, with a layover at Bangaluru on the 26th of July, on Indigo flight 6E447 (A320) from Chennai to Bengaluru, seat 17A, and the flight 6E 6104 (A320), seat 17D.
                        I have misplaced my passport, I request you to kindly confirm whether my passport was found on the flights mentioned above. My passport is urgently needed and I would greatly appreciate your help in this regard.
                        Sincerely,
                        Elizabethmary Thomas.
                        Sep 05, 2021

Dear Ma'am,

We'd request you to please share your details at bit.ly/3jc8a5m so we may look into it.