IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to IndiGo

Having problems with IndiGo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IndiGo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IndiGo

122002

IndiGo Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

IndiGo reviews & complaints(5332)

Every time, I use Indigo official web site to do my flight booking, after finishing payment via Net Banking, I get the display that the transaction is successful.

I then get the email confirmation from my bank to confirm the amount being debited towards the payment made.

However, I get a payment error on my indigo website and no email received from Indigo to confirm my booking with flight details.

I call the Indigo customer care and they advise me to wait for 30 minutes for the payment to be received by them and after that also, if I do not receive their email, then to call them to verify.

This painful experience of payment error, despite the successful transaction and debit of the amount, happens everytime I do the booking.

For a national airline, this is unacceptable.

Kindly investigate and advise the Indigo airline to fix the payment related issues and streamline their services to the customers.

Sridhar

Indigo Airlines — Falls information given by indigo staff in check in counter

Compliant letter
    Date: 25/01/2023

Sub: Falls information given by indigo staff in check in counter
    Dear team kindly in form you I have flight on Monday 23/01/2023 in Kolkata to Sharjah when I reached to the Kolkata airport, they My visa not validate and I check with the my company at the same time they say its original and visa have valid until 19.03.2023, but as per the indigo team member saying it’s not valid...
    I have made booking for 3 return tickets from Indigo airlines. They deducted 46005 rupees. They send me 2 emails first They confirmed and later They wrote in email that booking is on hold as they didn't get money but money was deducted from my acount. I wrote email to them and they said money will be returned. Since in 3-4 days money didn't come to my acount I wrote email to them again and your booking is confirmed with C15CJB. So I wrote...
    I booked a return flight from Dublin - Kolkata - Dublin. I paid 1120 Eur for the same. There was no food and drinks. I was not aware that I will not get any food or in flight entertainment in an international flight. When I asked a staff they said they are low cost airline and they don't provide any services. But they charged me huge money for the flight. If I paid Eur 600 for the flight I would have not complained. Emirates and other similar airlines are charging same as them but they provide amazing services and in flight entertainment. On top of that flight was dirty and chaotic. It was my worst experience ever.
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are concerned to take note of your disappointment. It was never our intention to cause hassle. However, please know that we are sharing your feedback with the concerned team for necessary review. we wish to provide you with a better service in the near future.

Hello Indigo Airlines,

On 19 Dec 22 on flight 6E 904 from BLR to MAA, I left a pair of BOSE headphones (
      Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700) in its case. Of course it is my responsibility to look after my items.

It has taken me weeks to find a way to contact Indigo airlines, I tried phone, website, WhatsApp chat bot to no avail, until finally I found this website. I'm writing to inquire if the item was found by the airline staff.

My PNR is: IM492P
      Name: Arunjay Katakam
      Email: [protected]@katakam.com
      Mobile: [protected]

Please let me know if the item was found and can be returned.

Best,
      Arunjay.

Thank you for writing to us.

Sir, we are concerned to take note of your experience. While we are getting this checked with our team, please allow us some time. Meanwhile, you may also reach out to us with us PNR details via Twitter/Facebook DM so we can check and assist you in the best possible way.

Team IndiGo

I have lost my boarding pass and i need the travel certificate to claim my LTA and i have paid 300 rs in indigo website and have requested travel certificate . But I did not get any certificate or email from indigo post successful payment .

Requesting the team to send the details as soon as possible :

Booking reference:NN2D9JOVPDX8LTF71836

Thank you for writing to us.

We request you to visit the link https://dbusinessapps.goindigo.in/TravelCertificate/homepage.aspx to get your travel certificate issued.

Team IndiGo

I booked air ticket in indigo. I lost my boarding pass and i need to submit it in office. So i am trying to apply for travel certificate from indigo air lines. So this complaint is about that.
          I am trying to request for travel certificate, view button is not working and not showing any error message.

Booking reference : [30V88N]
          Email address : vijayshree.[protected]@gmail.com

INDIGO- PNR no.UT5LXQ
            My name is Naman Sood. My flight from Mumbai to Chandigarh was delayed for almost 2 hours before it departed from Mumbai but redirected to Delhi without prior information. I was assured by INDIGO executives that a refund will be given to all the passengers for the hassale as they knew they were responsible but no such refund has been given to me. I have video evidence at the Airport where the executive can be clearly seen and heard to promise a refund against such hassale.

Not to forget that i incured costs fort buying a stay at New Delhi amounting to Rs.7000/-, food cost - Rs.2000/- and return tickets to Chandigarh from Delhi amounting to Rs.2000/-.

Contact no. [protected]
            Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing in.

we believe that our customer flight was diverted due to bad weather at Chandigarh however, considering the inconvenience caused, we would like to inform you that under the booking reference number UT5LXQ, we have processed a partial refund of the untravelled sector, which is calculated on a pro-rata basis (aerial distance to be covered and duration of the flight), to the virtual ID of the travel agency. We would request you to kindly get in touch with the concerned travel agency for the same.

Team IndiGo

I lost my apple airpods (white colour)while travelling from mumbai to delhi on the 15th of January (night)
              Airline no. 6E2083
              Seat no. 26B

Please help

Thank you for writing to us.

We sincerely request you to reach out to with us PNR details via Twitter/Facebook DM so we can check and assist you in the best possible way. You may also reach out to our customer care team OR write to us at customer.[protected]@goindigo.in for more assistance. We look forward to your kind understanding.

Team IndiGo

I forgot my bag in delhi to Chandigarh flight no 6E2194. My PNR NO was VMN5UV. My seat number was 21A. Baggage was placed in overhead place above 21A. It had two toys for kids. Kindly help me and reply if the bag is found

Thank you for writing to us.

We would like to inform you that our concerned team is looking into it. Please bear with us in the interim.

Team IndiGo

I had booked the flight from official website of indigo airlines 14.01.23. At 11.53 the booking process was fully completed by me . But the there was an Error Message 1018: Sorry, we are unable to reserve the selected flight(s) at this time. Please select another flight(s).An amount o[censored]SD $1758/- is already deducted from my account, with transaction ID POS [protected] at Billdesk.com txn#[protected]. But I doesn’t had nor tickets/number nor money refund. I kindely request you to refund my amount at the earliest. i also urge you to refrain from troubling the customers unnecessarily.
                  IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Sir, we are concerned to take note of your disappointment.

You must have received an email from the concerned bank in your registered email id regarding the payment deduction displaying the Transaction ID/CCAvenue Reference Number, Time, and Amount of the deduction. Please share the snapshot of the complete email so we may check and assist you.

Team IndiGo

I had booked the joint multicity flight from official website of Indigo airlines 14.01.23. At 11.53. the booking process was fully completed by me . But there was an Error Message 1018: Sorry, we are unable to reserve the selected flight(s) at this time. Please select another flight(s).An amount o[censored]SD. 1758.00/- is already deducted from my account, with transaction ID POS [protected] at Billdesk.com txn#[protected]. Number of transaction 7870df45e[protected]. I am doesn’t had nor tickets/number neither money refund!!! kindely request you to refund my amount at the earliest. i also urge you to refrain from troubling the customers unnecessarily.
                    IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I traveled 13-jan-23 from doha 6E1726. Due to misshandling laguagge, i didn't get at HYD. i asked the staff no proper response, i submitted PIR. calling customer care they don't have data abt tracing.

Thank you for writing to us.

We believe our concerned team is in touch with you and working on your concern. We'll get back to you shortly on the same. You may also reach out to our customer care team OR write to us at customer.[protected]@goindigo.in for more assistance.

Team IndiGo

I had a flight from Delhi to Heathrow via Istanbul on 31st October, 2022. The Departure time was 7 am. When I reached the airport at about 5:30 am, I requested the officials at the gate to allow me to enter in priority but they denied. I waited in the queue and entered at 5:40am. I quickly rushed to the Indigo counter as this flight was operated by Indigo along with Turkish airlines. When I reached the counter the Indigo officials told me...

Last week I tried to book a flight with IndiGo. The amount is deducted from my creditcard, however I did not receive a booking confirmation. I waited 5 working days, but I did not receive my money back. You can find the payment ID and dedcution in the attachement. I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,

Fenna van der Zijden
                        IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Sir, we are concerned to take note of your disappointment.

You must have received an email from the concerned bank in your registered email id regarding the payment deduction displaying the Transaction ID/CCAvenue Reference Number, Time, and Amount of the deduction. Please share the snapshot of the complete email on Twitter/Facebook DM so we may check and assist you.

Team IndiGo

I have travelled through Indigo Airlines from Ahmedabad to Hyderabad on 23-Feb-2022 through PNR: PPERTD. I lost my boarding pass and it is required to me to submit at my office. Hence request to provide travel certificate based on above mentioned details.

My details
                          Name: Satish Babu Kanaparthy
                          E-Mail: satishbabu.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Ph: [protected]

Team IndiGo

I booked air ticket in indigo. I lost my boarding pass and I need to submit it in office. So I am trying to apply for travel certificate from indigo airlines. So this complaint is about that.
                            I am trying to request for travel certificate but it is showing error: please enter correct email address. I tried many mail ids, but showing the same. Please provide me a travel certificate.
                            Booking Ref:- XPVNFJ
                            Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Thank you for writing to us.

We see that the email id used in the PNR is that of the travel agency. We request you to use the same email id while trying to generate your travel certificate. In case there is any error, you may reach out to us at customer.[protected]@goindigo.in.

Wishing you a good day!

Team IndiGo

Unable to generate travel certificate from web portal.

Journey performed in Sep 22.
                              PNR- HNYPPM

Please assist.

Thank you for writing to us.

We see that our team is in touch with you over email and hope that your concern has been addressed. You may revert back to us on the trail mail, should you need any further assistance.

Wishing you a good day!

Transaction ID
                                ad778aabe8d[protected]

I was tried to book ticket from jaipur to Visakhapatnam on dated 31.12.2022, payment initiated and also debited from my account but ticket not confirmed.
                                The debited amount till not credited my account.

Requesting you, please verify and refund my debited amount to my account as possible

Thank you for writing to us.

We request you to share the registered email address, contact number and mode of payment with us using the DM link https://bit.ly/3RSi1i4 so we may offer further assistance.

Team IndiGo

I am trying to request for travel certificate but it is showing error: please enter correct email address. I tries many mail ids, but showing the same. Please provide me a travel certificate.
                                  Booking ID : EMT[protected]
                                  PNR NO : OL11KF
                                  EMAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com
                                  IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would get it checked and revert you. Our team will contact you at the registered contact number.