IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Aug 19, 2022

File a complaint to IndiGo

Having problems with IndiGo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IndiGo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IndiGo

122002

IndiGo Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

IndiGo reviews & complaints(5152)

I canceled my flight tickets on 5 th august. I didn't get my refund amount to my account. I already sent mail to customer.[protected]@goindigo.in,
but no response for 5 days.
PNR : YK59JY...

Dear Sir/Madam

Regarding the subject mentioned above, they offered a job and asked for money for the recoupment process.I have also undergone this fraud process.I last my 24000/- amount in this process. Below I mention the fraud person details and amount details.

My sincere request to take it seriously against to the action and put a cyber complaint against the fraud person or consultants. In future not repeat again for others this my humble request to the IndiGo airlines.

Indigo Airlines Bank Details:
Account number: [protected]
IFSC code: KKBK0004618
Holder name: Indigo Airlines
Amount: 1500
MANSI KARN (HR Of Airport Staff)
[protected], [protected], [protected]

Thanks and Regards.
Abhishek gowda S

Dear Sir or Madame,

on the 26JUL2022 I have booked an international flight with INDIGO from COK to Male – for 2 PAX for 29.900INR.

Now, the same flights (since 5 days) are available with Indigo for just 17.000 INR. INDIGO is justifying this price jump with “dynamic pricing”. As a customer I am feeling deceived as we are being overpriced by almost 13.000INR – which is a lot of money. As a low-cost carrier...
    Trying to claim a refund for cancelled flight, we goto plan B, complete the refund process, then get a booking confirmation email instead of any email about refunds.

Have been trying for over 10 days with same results.

Its impossible to contact any human at IndiGo. Each time we try (even when making expensive overseas call), we are met with their stupid robot.

IndiGo cancelled the flight, the...

During my travel from Pune to Banglore, I had CPML coupon but none of the Cabin crew member approached me to serve my CPML which is booked under corporate meal plan

Date of travel : 17th Aug 202
    Flight : 6E-391 and Seat : 11D

This is purely negligence of cabin crew members.

Pls look in to this, nobody would like to experience such experience.

You can reach me at my personal mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Pranaykumar Patil
    (+91) [protected]

Hi I am Bipul kumar tiwari
      We are journey with you Hyderabad to delhi by flight no 6E2011 seat no 28B.
      We are submitted our language in Hyderabad a good conditions but we received at delhi language counter as broken-hearted.
      IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have travelled from Nagpur to Bangalore on 15th August2022, flight Number 6E-6874.
        At Bangalore airport my bag was missing.
        I have raised the compliant with indigo officials.
        As per them my bag is taken by someone else and they are trying to reach out to them, But they are not answering.

Now what next if that person is not picked the call ?

I have asked the details of...
        We had to miss our flight from delhi to bengluru because we were ten minutes late to boarding time only because we had connecting flight, where we left one of our belongings and we had to wait until we received that. And the cabin crew did not even bother to listen to our genuine reason of being late, while they had half hour left to leave. We were late because of a genuine reason, not our own fault. We were standing at the gate and they...
        Hi my name is Nithya Menezes from Kodagu - karnataka.

I found a job offer for Staff Nurse in Indigo at Mysore - Airport.

When I applied for that job, a lady called Nisha approached me asked me to transfer the amount 2, 501 for interview processing .

Then later she arranged a call from a person claiming, he is the duty doctor and took my interview .

Once after my interview, she came...
        I booked a ticket with Indigo by paying a fare of Rs.7448 from Mumbai to Nagpur scheduled for 17th Aug 2022, 13:45 pm departure. After this hefty amount, it is asking me to further pay to book a seat!!??

Almost 70%-80% of the flight is shown as paid seats. With Rs. 7448 have I not bought a seat on the flight so I could travel? What is this money paid for if a seat cant be allotted? Why am I required to pay over and above this...
        Hi, I travelled from Jammu to Hyderabad on august 12th, 2022. The flight was supposed to land at 9.40 but it was delayed after which the baggage arrival was furthermore delayed and I received my baggage at 11 pm. As we were traveling in a group of 5 with a toddler and as it was already late I did not notice that my check in baggage had been tampered with. After going home when I opened my baggage I realised that the items in my baggage had...
        My parents and relative were flying via Indigo Airlines from Hyderabad to Gaya via Kolkata (flight 6E-664/7177) in the early hours of today. However, to their despair they came to know that their baggage has been left at Kolkata due to Overload issues along with a few other co-passengers' luggage. Our family was headed to Gaya to perform Ceremonial activities of ancestors during which the incident has happened. The airlines have without informing them, held up the baggage. The airlines is surely well aware the purpose of most people's visit to Gaya and that the visit is completely spiritual . Also, we do not have any relatives or friends at Gaya to help us with the situation and also the visit to Gaya is only planned for a day or two by most of the travelers. This reckless and irresponsible attitude of the Airlines is of great displeasure and appalling to the flyers. We expect the airlines to make necessary arrangements to deliver the baggage by the end of the day to not face any further discomfort and keep our trust with the airlines going.
        Dear Ma'am,

We can understand your concern here.

With reference to your mail, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. Our endeavor has always been to deliver bags to the destination on time. We are therefore concerned to note your comments about the baggage services.

We believe all the bags have been united with the concerned passengers by now and the issue is resolved.

Nevertheless, we have noted your feedback and will share it with the concerned airport teams for further review and to ensure baggage delivery as per the standard practices.

Thanks and Regards
        Dear Ma'am,

We can understand your concern here.

Nevertheless, we have noted your feedback and will share with the concerned airport teams for further review and to ensure baggage delivery as per the standard practices.

Thanks and Regards

Indigo Airlines — Ticket Refund

Dear Team Indigo,

Greetings while India is celebrating its 75th Independence day and I congratulate you all for being a part of the country's progress.

I am an English author, journalist and educationist, writing this for a personal reason. I request kindly to read ahead and do the needful:

I was supposed to fly from Mangalore to Amritsar on 27 July 2022 to take my nephew to admit him to Lovely...
          Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I Mr. Zaheed Lokhandwala travelled with Indigo flight no. 6E6463 on 12th August 2022 from Mumbai T2 to Bangalore along with my parents and wife. This email is to make 2 complaints:
          1. Delay of our flight by about an hour 15 minutes.
          2. On reaching Bangalore airport to our dismay we found that our luggage was not loaded from Bombay and the concerned representatives here informed us that the baggage...

I received a call from [protected]...stating that Indigo is recruiting with a salary of 37000 Rs ...at Pune International Airport and in order to complete the process I must pay 2000 Rs...
          He asked me to give a test on the link which will be shared on my WhatsApp number...after giving the test he told me I have been selected and should pay 2000 Rs immediately...when I enquired I found that theres no such policy to pay money for applying ..and when I asked this to the guy he tried rolling over and told money isn't necessary ...He even told he was calling from bangalore
          IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo- by misusing the brand name 'IndiGo', and the names of our employees. We'd like to clarify that IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. For careers with us, we always recommend visiting our website http://bit.ly/2RYlnnI.

Team IndiGo

Today calling and message a one number then he has saw a indigo job selected for you. Then i will paid amount 1800 ....
            Date: 10/8/2022

To,

The Manager,

Indigo Airlines,

Guwahati Airport, Assam

Subject: Baggage Complaint

Sir/Ma’am,

I, Mr. M. Sureshchandra, travelled from Indigo Airlines, flight number 6E 262 on the 8th of August, 2022 from Delhi (T1) to Guwahati Airport, Assam. This letter is to file a complaint concerning my luggage, which unfortunately,...

Hello team IndiGo.

I boarded flight 6E 6877 on 3/08/2022 and opted for an airport check-in. Unfortunately, I lost my boarding pass few days after the travel and later on applied for travel certificate by paying an online fee of 300/-.

However, I have not received the travel certificate yet even after the completion of payment.

My booking reference is QUZ8UX.

This delay in retrieving my documents even after the completion of payment is severely problematic.

Dear sir/madam

I had booked on Indigo Flight fro Mumbai to calicut on 10/9/2022 PNR.NO.FL2WNC Flight No.6E5393 at 12.30 hrs. however on saturday july30th i received a message from Indigo airlines that my flight has been modified to BOM to BLR by flight 6E5382 at 11.50hrs and then BLR to CCJ by flight 6E6028 @ 19.45. There are two Travellers 1. Mrs.Bharathi Bhaskaran aged 82 years and Sunil Bhaskaran Menon aged 57. This compelled...

I live in Surat in Gujarat. You have introduced one direct flight from Surat to Jaipur daily debating Surat at 16.05 hours. In past I have booked this flight three times with my family but all the times in different months of the year the flight gets cancelled at 11 th hour which put us in a very awkward position. The reason mentioned all the times is due to technical reason. Kindly let me know the status as on today. If all the times it gets cancelled please remove it from the time table or you run it properly.