IndiGo Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

1989
Good

IndiGo related photos (2190)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

nivethaselvam s on Aug 8, 2020
I received a job offering mail from a mail id - indigo.[protected]@gmail.com for Ticketing Executive at Chennai International Airport and requested me to pay INR 2500. I paid it online.

The mail says Preeti would be assisting me on this requirement process. Kindly confirm is there some one with this Employee ID (AAI450564) working under the name of Preeti.

Please also confirm do Indigo has authorised any people to work with this email id indigo.[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 08, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indigo Airlines — Refund related

sumen on Aug 5, 2020
    On 24.07.2020 indigo flight from mumbai to kolkata was supposed to fly which i had booked in advance from the ixigo website...

Dhannya Nair on Aug 2, 2020
    Hello, myself dhannya nair, i have seen an add in quikr as hiring candidates for ground staff in indigo airlines and below was given a number of one ms. Monica singh. I called her up to ask if such jobs are offered and the lady told me to send my cv, adhar card and passport size photo. I send the asked things after that she called me again and told me i will be called foe a telephonic call and then ur post will be decided on ur performance. On sunday i got the telephonic call and my interview was taken by one ridhima she told me i have done good in interview and will call back in 5 mins after having a discussion with hr group for my post. She called me within 15mins and informed me i m selected as air ticketing and sending me the confirmation letter after which ihave to pay a amount of 1550/- as registration medical check up and address verification charges. I told ok. I received the my confirmation email and the mail id from which i received the email i m attaching herewith. Kindly help me if it's original or fake.

[Aug 02, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Alvin Shiu on Aug 1, 2020
      I got a sms that your cv is selected for indigo airlines ground staff call hr rahul sharma. They ask for rs.2, 500 for filling up the forms and again they ask another rs.4500 before the interview. They again demand more money for creating salary account, employee id card, del i-pad, punching card. And again they asked amount of rs.12, 800/- for salary account and profile security. They also said your total amount will be refundable after the documentation. But they are not paying it back.

[Aug 01, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indigo Airlines — Refusal to refund fare

guhan4591 on Jul 31, 2020
        Last of several emails sent by me to indigo:

Dear sir/madam,

This has reference to your email...

Indigo Airlines — Fraud for job and refund money

Pooja Kuniyal on Jul 30, 2020
        My complain is that.. Before some day i got a call by prachi from indigo airlines.. She said apne job ke lia apply kia hai...

NIDHIN BABU on Jul 30, 2020
        When i reached Bangalore it was late in deplane and i have connected flight to cok. I informed the ground staff who stand just near the flight they told me that get in the bus and once get down there staff will be there they guide u. but no one guided me and i got phone call from the staff this is a final call suddenly i run from the line and i have asked many staff reg the security check area and gate. it was indigo team responsibility to take the passengers who r travelling by indigo connecting flight while running my 4 yrs son vomitted too i have lost the boarding Pass hard copy along with the ID proof (driving lisence)

nobody helped for us. the crew of blr to cok informed me that they have done the needful for getting the lost id proof. and cok team will inform me the updates.

they lied me cok team not aware about the same. this i am sure that they n this pandamic situation there are limitted flight services and if you peopled are doing like this means what to say. very bad

[Jul 30, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mahirenu85 on Jul 28, 2020
          Dear sir
          I had booked a ticket from indigo in detail as below.
          1. Flight detail:- delhi to bangalore flight no 6e2376date - 17/05/2020 pnr number - qh7vncpassenger name - vanshika garg, mahesh kumar garg amount-8274/-
          Pnr number:- adthvy passenger name - renu garg, harshita garg amount -7686/-
          Flights were cancelled due to covid-19 national lock down. I don't want a credit shell. I want full amount refund in my account
          Please refund my full amount.in my account.

Mahesh kumar garg

[Jul 28, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nish1308 on Jul 27, 2020
            My Luggage bags I have submitted during check in, everything inside my two out of three bags was completely wet and my clothes fade color due to that my white clothes got completely destroyed.

[Jul 27, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Meiyappan Spm on Jul 25, 2020
              Jobs was fake, my money 2 laks in gone, indigo airlines in name the job aspirants, pls help u sir

Fake job in indigo

[Jul 26, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Meiyappan Spm Jul 25, 2020
              Indigo company name used jobs, fake jobs

IndiGo Airline — Fraud not refunding money

Kallu1234 on Jul 25, 2020
                Mujhe shine app se message. Receive hua job ke liye that your cv has been shorlisted and please contact on this number [protected]....

Harshit1702 on Jul 25, 2020
                I cancelled the flight ticket booked online from indigo airlines prior 12 hrs of the journey and recieved the intimation about the cancellation and refund amounts declaring cancellation request is process. However, now the airline is refusing to pay the refund amount and has forfieted complete amount saying that the ticket was not canceled by their system. This is pure cheating. Once the Cancellation request has been made by the individual the ticket should have been canceled and if not intimation of the same should have been given.

[Jul 25, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shilpi2119 on Jul 25, 2020
                  I have booked a ticket four 4 people for 4th apr having flight no 6e 689, pnr no nkqlgt and 10 apr having flight no 6e 6616, pnr no oltfnd but due to pandemic covid 19 our flight got cancelled and we were given credit vouchers which is to be used till 31st march 2021 but as we don't want to travel now due to health issues and other problems so we want our amount to be refunded in our account not in form of credit vouchers as it is for no use o[censored]s. So kindly refund the amount as soon as possible.

Indigo Airlines — Not refunding my airfare booked by indigo airlines

Himani Shali on Jul 21, 2020
                    Respected Sir/ Madam,

I had booked my air  tickets via clear trip booking site for indigo airlines 6E 6635...

Sai chandra prasad on Jul 18, 2020
                    Plzz as soon as possible do the needful so many fake agency and asking for moneu

Payment
                    Payment

[Jul 19, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sai chandra prasad on Jul 18, 2020
                      On of the agency has called me and they said that they i had selected for ground crew job and salary is 30k and cab facilitiey and he asked me 1500 for deposit and then he will send me offer letter and interview

Don saab on Jul 18, 2020
                        Asking for money deposit 10k for security fees and training kit

P Dheeraj on Jul 17, 2020
                          I have got a message with the link provided. I have open the link and website has been shown with the following pictures which I have uploaded. They asked me to pay 9800 rupees for registration to their account via phone pay etc..i want to know that is it fake or real.
                          I need to know the information or else action will be taken seriously.

Complaint about job offer
                          Complaint about job offer

Indigo Airlines — Fraud email regarding airlines jon

Anusha Theppa on Jul 14, 2020
                            I am anusha. I received an email regarding the job. They said that i have to deposit 9900 +gst as a security deposit which...

Anusha Theppa on Jul 14, 2020
                            Hi my name is anusha. I got a mail that i have to deposit 9900 +gst as a security deposit which is refundable on the day of interview. I thought that it was real. So i deposited the amount 9900.. Can u please take any action against that fraud. I lost my money. Do something about this fraud.

Fraud email regarding the airlines job
                            Fraud email regarding the airlines job

[Jul 15, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Anusha Theppa Jul 14, 2020
                            A/C HOLDER NAME: INDIGO AIRLINES
                            A/C NO.: [protected]
                            IFSC CODE: IDIB000G007
                            BANK NAME: INDIAN BANK

These are the account details of that fraud email
                            His name is Mr. Praveen Alandkar
                            EMail : [protected]@hrgoindigoin.com
                            Please take action against this fraud

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                              Razorpay
                              Complaint about razorpay site
                              (10 minutes ago)
                              Maruti Suzuki India
                              Dealer vehicle service not given properly
                              (57 minutes ago)
                              Quikr
                              200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                              (1 hours 34 minutes ago)
                              One Assist
                              Money deduction for unwanted insurance plan from my HDFC credit card
                              (2 hours 7 minutes ago)
                              Tikona
                              Tikona harassment, with false bill