[Resolved] COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY — COT CODE FOR TRANSFER OF WINNING FUND TO PERSONAL A/C

KOVILPATTI, Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu, India
 A GAJAPATHI RAM
Sir, This is to inform you that I, Mr A Gajapathi Ram from Tamil Nadu have won the prize of 750,000/- GBP from COCACOLA Company Promotion prize which I have received through E Mail [protected]@hotmail.com and they informed me that the high level Diplomatic Agent DR KEN FISHER has arrived in Delhi India. Now he is in touch with me since 07 Feb 2011. I have remitted an amount of Rs 22,500/- in favour of Amit Kumar A/c No is [protected] in SBI on acct of Airport clearance charge and further he told me to deposit Rs 47000/- for Indian Revenue Tax, but I did n't deposit the same. Further he told me that the cheque amount of Rs 750,000GBP has been deposited with RBI, Indian Central Bank Central HQ 6 New Delhi for conversion of currency alongwith other documents in this connection three Email have been received from RBI, Mail ID one is [protected]@rbi-icb.in and another one is [protected]@inforbi-icb.in, name of the info addressed by one is Kishore Pattanaik (Head of Info Dept) and another one is Mrs Meena Hemanchandra aa (Head of Foriegn Remittance Department in which they say an amount of Rs 87,617.78/- should be deposited with RBI an acct of COT charges for transfering fund to my personal acct. Is it true? Sir Please confirm and reply to this message urgentlyto my E Mail [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

dear sir,
i syed mukheed i received letter of winning prize 750000, $ from coca cola botting company where these id, mail, prize address are real or fraud reply me urgent so i cant spend my time & money in these ...

reply urgent
Dear sr
I have a this message from 1500, 000.00 USD dollars how to take a winning prize please help me right now my email : [protected]@gmail. Com mobile no: +[protected]

Amila suranga samarakoon
Frome Srilanka. Keek help me

P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, Haryana, United States - 30301
    COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY - COT CODE FOR TRANSFER OF WINNING FUND TO PERSONAL A/C