[Resolved]  Coca-Cola — COCA-COLA INTL MOBILE DRAW UK

I got the message on my mobile phone, if it is true then I want to claim for this cash prize at my home without any commission & delivery charges.If it is false then legal action should be taken by INDIAN GOVT.The receiving message is "Your no. has won 450,000,00.GBP in Coca-Cola INTEL Mobile Draw uk.For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us.via:[protected]@live.com"

Comments

I got the message on my mobile phone[protected] from TM-Price at 10.20am, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim..The receiving message from your side is "Your no. has won 450, 000, 00.GBP in Coca-Cola INTEL Mobile Draw uk.For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us.via:[protected]@live.com"
I got the massage on my mobile phone([protected]) from TM-Price at 10.00pm, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, So tell me how can I claim.aginst theYourprize e-mail usvia; [protected]@live.com
when is the company going to release my prize ?
Your no. has got 450, 000.00 pounds in Coca-Cola Int'l Mobile Draw uk.For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us.via:[protected]@live.com"
when is the company going to release my prize ?
where is my prize ?i m wating...!
I got the message on my mobile phone ([protected]) from TM-LUCKY10 Price on 25.01.2010 at 03.49pm, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim..The receiving message from your side is "Your no. has got 450, 000. 00. in coca cola Int'l Mobile Draw uk, For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com"
I got the message on my mobile phone ([protected]) from TM-LUCKY10 Price on 25.01.2010 at 15:03pm, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim..The receiving message from your side is "Your no. has got 450, 000. 00. pounds in coca cola Int'l Mobile Draw uk, For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com"
I got the message on my mobile phone[protected] from TM-Price on 23.01.2010 at 15:29 pm, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim. The receiving message from your side is "Your no has got 250, 000. 00. pounds in cocacola Int'l Mobile Draw uk, For sponsoring (S.A 2010 World Cup) to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com"

I got your SMS from 2 days back i.e. dt. 25.01.2010, please send me u r requirement or any other further information.
we reacived a mail on date[protected] [protected])is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim. The receiving message from your side is "Your no has got 250, 000. 00. pounds in cocacola Int'l Mobile Draw uk, For sponsoring (S.A 2010 World Cup) to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com"
We reacived a mail on date[protected] [protected])is true then I want to claim for this prize, my name is Dr.davendra kumar verma. so tell me how can i claim. The receiving message from your side is "Your no has got 250, 000. 00. pounds in cocacola Int'l Mobile Draw uk, For sponsoring (S.A 2010 World Cup) to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com" if it is false then it should not be repeat it again .we will have to take leagal action aganist it if it is false. pl intimate it as early as posssible.

regards

Dr.davendrakumar verma
i got the message on my mobile phone [protected] from the price at 3.50 pm . if it is true then i want to claim for this prize. so tell me how can i claim... the receiving message from your side is...your no. has got 450, 000 pounds in cocacola int'l mobile draw uk, for sponsonring [s.a 2010 world cup ] to claim your price e-mail us: cocacolaclaim [protected]@live.com
llz retry my claim
i got the message on my mobile phone [protected] from the price at 3.51 pm . if it is true then i want to claim for this prize. so tell me how can i claim... the receiving message from your side is...your no. has got 450, 000 pounds in cocacola int'l mobile draw uk, for sponsonring
I got the message on my mobile phone ( [protected] ) from TM-Price on 25-01.2010 at 3:51 pm, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim. The receiving message from your side is "Your no has got 450, 000. 00. pounds in cocacola Int'l Mobile Draw uk, For sponsoring (S.A 2010 World Cup) to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com"
I also got a SMS with only one change of word. i.e. got in place of won. Your no has got 450, 000.00 pounds in coca cola Int'l mobile draw uk, other words are same
my mobile no. is [protected] kullu hp
Hi i am Asha, the email address of the winning processing centre is

wp.[protected]@gmail.com
I also won the amount and today i was sent the demand draft which my

bank has confirmed for 75 Lakhs
It cost me Rs 38, 000 for the courier service by Kiwis courier

company
The wp.[protected]@gmail.com is the processing centre for all lottery

winnings from the UK
I got the message on my mobile phone no.[protected] for the prize at 6:30 pm if it is true then i want to claim for this prize so tell me how can i claim the receiving this message from your side YOUR NO HAS GOT 450, 000.00 POUNDS IN COCACOLA INT"L MOBILE DRAW UK, FORSPONSORING S.A 2010 WORLD CUP. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE E-MAIL US:[protected]@live.com
i recieve a sms that my no. has got 450000 pounds in coca cola intl mobile draw UK.PLS TELL ME WHEN I RECIEVE OR WHEN U GIVE ME MY PRIZE...

Coca‑Cola Company Address