coca cola mobilesignlive.co.uk — no delivery prize money

hamid hafeez on Jul 9, 2012
no delever prize money from cocacolamobile@live.co.uk
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

ai resev ai wen 300.000 pounds my number 97543064 kwiut haw ai can resev may email tarek3080@hotmail.com
I won 300, 000 Pounds in the ongoing COCA-COLA UK PROMO..
What now???
My number +[protected]
may email:baja.bistrica@gmail.com

How to recive 300, 000 pounds???
Prijatelju, neznam jeli istina...Možda jeste...Potrazi malo po internetu..
eto javite ako nadete nesto ija sam dobijo i dat cu svakom tko mi to rijesi 100, 000
broj,[protected]
i ja sam dobio 300.000 funti na br.[protected] zna li itko kako dalje i kako do love.
hi, I have got a message from number[protected] that ur number won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing CoCa Cola uk promo plz send me my prize money as soon as possible..My name iz Munawar Ahmed from Kwt and my ph# iz +[protected]
063/922-674
Ljudi jel ovo istina il se neko zafrkava ???

[protected] ..
I won 300, 000 Pounds in the ongoing COCA-COLA UK PROMO..
What now??
my number is[protected]
my email is tonilopatice@gmail.com
i won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing coca cola uk promo my number [protected] my email chandiwijesinghe1@gmail.com
hi, I have got a message from number[protected] that ur number won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing CoCa Cola uk promo plz send me my prize money as soon as possible..My name is adnan m.k from Kwt and my ph# is +[protected]
Hello.I am grateful. I have received your sms about winning 300000 pdGB .Would you call me.My name is Biglar salehi from KWT and my number is[protected]
is it real
hello I also got text message from Coca-Cola Uk that I got 300 000 pounds, is it fake, how can I get my money please respond...
my number is[protected] and my e-mail is vedrana30.7@hotmail.com

P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, Haryana, United States - 30301
    coca cola mobilesignlive.co.uk - no delivery prize money
    www.bdomains.com