[Resolved]  CPWD — Om Prakash Sharma

I was allotted Type-IV, 96, North West Moti Bagh, New Delhi in December 2009. CPWD inquiry kept for up gradation as per Directorate of Estate Guidelines for 6 months. Since i needed the house, i shifted in June 2010 with partially completed.

I am sorry to say that certain work such as fixing of Kitchen Cabinet, etc. has not yet been competed despited of repeated reminders to JEN. Since XEN and SE sits in different areas, it is very difficult to contact them as they are always on site.
Further the quality of work viz. POP, WC fixing, electricity concealing is of very poor quality.
There is no checks and balances to monitor the quality of the work done and I understand without obtaining the certificate from Govt. Officer (Allottee), the payment is released.
I would request that without a certificate from Allottee about satisfactory completion of work, the payment should not be released to the Contractor.

O.P. Sharma
Under Secretary, GOI
Type-IV, North West Moti Bagh
New Delhi
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet


cpwd of r.k puram area — bad quality of work

as being a central govt employee i have been allotted a for last 16 year and i have been paying all my taxes and house rent to govt which is deducted from my salary every month if i am right so it is my right that govt should provide all repairment works so my complaint is that the povided by the cwpd oficers is of very low grade and and dosent satisfy any resident of our colony because work is done the private companies of (thekedar) for which they been filling tender and the quality of thw work isnt good last week i got my govt quater painted which is vey bad the govt has passed a tender of dist ember paint but paint used at homes is of vey bad quality and dosent stay on wall and i went to loge a complaint to local cpwd officer he refused to look after the matter so
its my request that yuo should loook upon the following matter

NEW DELHI -110022
MY MOBILE NO :[protected]
I have been allotted to quarter No.399, Sector-IV, R.K.Puram, New Delhiin Septemebr, 2010. I have given writing two minor works to be carried out my residence which are as follows:-
1. A small lawn gate may be erected to my residence as it isa very vulnerable condition theft and danger of life also as it is the quarter is situating at the extreme end of the road side. CPWD J.E. and AE agreed that it will be done after shifting the same. No action is taken so far.
2. Another one is tiles of kitchen wall. During electrical and civil maintenance works many exisitng tiles were broken many holes developed which is easily infested cockroaches and other insects and become very unhygeneic condition for preparation of food etc. This was also brought the notice of JE&AE. was also agreed to be done. No action has taken so far. REquested that taken note of this request by higher authorities and direct concerned officers to be done this work.

NEW DELHI-110022

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    File a Complaint