Credit Card — Sub:-Request to waive the late fees/Ref:- Credit Card No. [protected]

Rupak Kr. Goswami
Dear Sir
With reference to the above, I am to bring to your notice that I paid some of Rupees 936/-vide Cheque No. 913519 dated 30/08/07 in due time and the matter was communicated to your Customer Care Service after several attempts to make payment for the month of august, 07 as I did not receive the statement in due time. Customer Care Service assured me that the late Payment charges would be waived.
You will perhaps appreciate that in previous occasions I always made payment in due time. To ensure congenial relation with your reputed bank, I request you to waive late payment charges.
I hope and sincerely believe that considering the perspective of the situation, you will do the needful at your end to waive the late payment charges for which I am not responsible in any way.

Thanking You Sincerely Yours
Rupak Kr.Goswami

N.B.- Just yesterday I received flight voucher after so many request. Please let me know the above mentioned matter as early as posible.

Comments

wrong billing of card [protected] but not ready to update with wrong ref. no. not of my card

Credit Card - Sub:-Request to waive the late fees/Ref:- Credit Card No. 4718-6701-0012-6227

Company:Credit Card