Dmart — Rude and cheating staff

haripriya raghavan
I purchased few groceries from DMart malad outlet today i.e. 31.3.10 and the bill came up to 257.50 and i paid in cash by giving a 500 rupee note. the cashier asked me if i could give her a 10 rupee note. i did. she owed me rs. 252.50 now which the computer too showed promptly. i shop in this place regularly as i live next door. so there are times when you trust them with the change. however i was asked to move as there was another customer waiting. i checked the bill and went back saying she had given less. she said it was an error and offered to pay me the money, i asked her how she can be wrong when the bill says it in bold how much she owes me, she mocked me and asked me to just take the change. i asked for the manager, every executive misled me. finally the manager asked me to give a written complaint. i have given a complaint. this is the third time am getting cheated! the cashier's name is nikita - her code is NN/02, time - 8: 11 pm they anyway cheat us by giving us chocolates instead of money whether we want or not. they round off the amounts too! please take action with these people
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

D'Mart — rude behave by Customer Care

Respected Sir

I have been to D'Mart Vasna Road Vadodara, I was suppose to return a single thing which was billed by mistake, I took help of Costemer Care of same Location.

There was Dhruwangi in Costemer Care she is very rude. Her behave was not like costemer care ppl. she was not about explain anything. she blundly said no. I got debate with her.

Now I want to know is there any process or schedual for the prolem?

Wanna take some legal action, Thank you

Mir Raish N.
I will lost my MTS mobile in D-mart Airoli Navi Mumbai. Pehle main Customer care main gai waha unhe apni samasya bataye to waha par girls ko hasi aa rahi hai aur wah is intzar main hain ki kab unhe chiz giri hui mila aur woh hame vapas karen. Phir maine Wahan par jo head the usne baat kahi to unhone bhi vahi baat kahi maine yeh bhi kaha ki aap sab ki talashi le sakte hai to unhone mana kar diya, agar mobile liya to phone karenge bol diya. phir main uske baat customer care main ja kar complaint likhwai uske bad maine rabale police station main complaint likhwai uske baad wapas maine mera mobile Band karwaya uske baad d-mart gayi wahan par Video Reconding dekhne ki baat kahi d-mart ke head ne recording to dekhaye magar naraz hokar aur d-mart main zyada camera bhi nahin hai ki barabar se recording dekh saken, unke pass accha camera, Monitor bhi nahin hai jispar clear dekha ja sake.
India main pata nahin is mamle main kab tarakki hogi agar mall wale bhi apni zimmedari samjhen to hi chizen gayab nahin honge agar camera par usi samay nazar bhi nahin rakhi ja rahi to phir saman utha kar le jane walon ki koi kami nahin rahegi agar entrance ke time par mall wale logon ki cheching karte hai to nikalte time kutch aise checking ki suvidha honi chahiye ki aisi problems na hon sabse pehli baat agar camera par usi samay nazar rakhi jaye tabhi aise galtiyan nahi hongi
Sonika Sharma
I had been charged twice for a single item at DMart, Hinjewadi, PUNE. I noticed it immediately after the cashier punched the same item for more than once. I called up the manager immediately. Inspite of seeing the mischarge they said it happened by mistake and did not want to correct the same. Later I thought of quitting and not buying from this outlet. Though I clearly saw it was done purposefully. Further to this, they have kept all their weighing machines for loose items purposefully below the fans, so that it weighs more than actuals. I think their license should be cancelled for such cheating behaviours with customers.

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Dmart - Rude and cheating staff