D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. to Hiranandani Foundation School

Bad

D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts related photos (210)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts Photos

D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts Complaints & Reviews

I order online using dmart app and order is pickup by self but when I came to home and check all item list then multiples items are missing in order and full money get deducted.
May 08, 2021

D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Order id 29827190
Missing product from order,
180632Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Rost
180620Morde Dark Compound- 400Gm
040690Gowardhan Paneer Classic
Block-200gm
200811Panjwani Skinwala Sing 500Gm

I have placed order on 30th May 2021, which was expected to deliver by 2nd May 2021. I have not yet got...

I have placed my order on 2nd May 2021 and expected delivery date given was 4th May 2021 but my order is not yet delivered

Order_No: 31806667
    May 06, 2021

I ordered my groceries from Dmart Ready app and also made an online payment via net banking, the amount got deducted from...

Order show undelivered
      all customer lines are busy
      Today is 5th may still did not recieved
      Please resolve this issue
      Order not delivered(payment is done)
      May 05, 2021

I order a pick up from smart link by online pay platform I did payment by google pay my amount was debited from my bank and credited toward BillDesk of dmart I have all the messages of Transaction complete but still dmart showing order cancelled
        My order I'd of dmart is 32194403
        May 04, 2021

May 04, 2021
        Updated by Libraboyrakesh
        Still not resolved

I want to duplicate bill copy. As original bill is misplaced and I have made payment through credit card. So please contact me to send duplicate bill copy as clothes bought are to be replaced
          May 03, 2021

I had placed my order on 28th April and the payment is already done. I was supposed to receive the order on 2nd May between 8AM to 7PM, yet no signals of delivery. The customer service is also not responding.

Order no. - #31592594
            Didn
            May 3, 2021
            Received the order today
            May 03, 2021

I sir myself rohini bane from dombivali, on 1/05/2021 i have purchased some item from dombivali dmart after reached home we...

I have been visited in D-mart of Dombivli east where at entry level Mr.Ajay Darekar is mis-behaving with customers.

Request to take a action on the same

Digal
              Abuse language by floor manager
              May 01, 2021

This is in accordance to order no. 31526443 dated 30 April 2021. The payment has been successfully done through Gpay for Rs. 2763/- but in order status it shows that the payment failed and showing retry payment. The Google transaction ID for the payment is CICAgOD47eyvDg. Please resolve the issue ASAP.
                Bill amount paid online, but the order status shows payment failed
                May 01, 2021

I was expecting delivery on 26/apr/2021 however there is no communication of when it will get deliver my products. I tried contacting to customer care but there no answer of calls. I had tried calling them 17 times but it always got disconnect after mins and some seconds when i m on waiting on ivr for customer care.
                  Order 20135644
                  Delay delivery and no response on customer care
                  Apr 29, 2021

But still there is no call back or action on this
                  Either deliver th product or refund the amount

I had ordered products from Dmart Ready and it was scheduled to be home delivered on 26th April between 7 AM to 8PM. However...
                    ToDay i went Hosur dmart shop, one staff name is kaviarasu, he is behaving rudely and speaking Unrespectly, I told to him...

My Order Numer 26966106. I still not received my delivery.
                    Apr 26, 2021

I had placed online order[protected]on Dmart Ready on 21st April. Home delivery date was 25th April between 7AM-1PM.br...
                      Delivery van arrived with only 10% of items on the said date and delivey slot i.e. 23.04.2021 between 7 am & 1 pm. However,...
                      Staff member was misbehaving with me ...like there was no change money about 3 rupees to give to that member of dmart. I said...

Yesterday, while doing payment from debit card. Amount got deducted from bank. But showing transaction failed at Dmart Kota store. Please do the needful.
                      Transaction failed
                      Apr 13, 2021

It’s been 72 hrs & issue is not resolved yet.

I purchased some product from D Mart and swiped my card for payment, but first time the transaction failed at store and my payment got deducted, they told me it will get refunded back into your account within 48 hrs, but its more than 72 hours still i didn’t got the refund, plz help
                        Failed transaction at dmart