Driving — Rash Driving

gora chatterjee
Today morning on my way to office I saw a small yellow bus ( WB-19 6458 ) was driving very recklessly and was overtaking cars very dangerously..Even it was nearly hitting my car although i was driving safely by the left lane...Request the concerns to pls take immediate action against this vehicle..

Comments

A white car swift desire MH14EC1718 going fast on a local road hit me at hand joint and didn't even apologised. Moreover he threatened me to hit more.
Is there anyone who could take care of such bullies?

It happened in area dange chowk, ratndeep colony, Pune. (Pimpari Chinchwad)
Today afternoon at 12.00pm while i
Was on the way to office on my car, Car No: "DL 3cs 3377" ( Owner of
The Car) Drove very rash and hit my car from front and when questioned
He was rude using bad, vulgar language.

Kindly take an action as soon as possible.

Look forward.
Rash Driving in OMR TN09CB7733
Today when i was waiting for cab on road..driver of car numbered MH12 KN8132 drove car from right most lane to left most one which is normally used as stop for auto/cab etc. There were 3 guys in car, all seemed drunk. Initially I thought they wanted to park car, bu finally realized they were speeding towards me intentionally. It might be just "JOKE" for these guys, but this may lead to major injuries to any one waiting for bus/auto/cab on road.

I hope traffic authority take action against such peoples.
Today a fellow rash drive and stupidly horn continuously also raise his hands like scolding. photo attached.

ROUGH DRIVING
I was driving near Kalewadi Phata, coming from chinchwad at 10.30am today, 21 June 2016 on my two wheeler.
A 4 wheeler vehicle came behind me in a very high speed and all most dashed my vehicle from left side... I was about to fall on road but somehow I controlled my vehicle. I noticed that person was taking on his phone while driving, his vehicle no is MH14 cc 9170. I turned to him and said, "How are you driving and how can you overtake from left side but he ignored me started abusing and in hurry drived of and while overtaking me he dashed a laundry guy who was carrying the laundry on two wheeler...
This guy all most dashed me and literally dashed that laundry guy and that to he was overtaking all two wheeler from left side, he might have broken some traffic rules.
from there till my Office I couldn't see a single traffic police to whom I should complain...

Just I think strict action must be taken against this guy as if not, he might dash some one and that poor person may have to loose his life, if the accident is massive...
A white van was rash driving near Hinjewadi Phase 3. It did not give any indication before turning. This could have caused a serious accident today. On complaining the driver he gave no response, neither apologised. Instead he speeded up. The Car number is MH14 Dn3433. Please take strict actions against such vehicle drivers.
Today morning at 10 am, I was on my way to office (baner). A Pune car driver having car no. MH 12 GN 1744 hit my active from back and ran away. I Want to Place a Complaint against him. Please take necessary actions.
I was riding a bike on the road near to Madikeri, dated[protected] Sunday. there was a white Maruti swift driving on the same road very rash manner. (unable to observe the car number, because driving so fast)
the car driver also overtaking another vehicle without observing coming vehicles from opposite side, the police department should take action on these type drivers.
I crossed my bike left side off the road. completely down from the road.
I came Mumbai to Pune Driver took extra money 800 in sharing.Car no MH12PH9056

Kindly cancel the license of the Driver name Raghu he is working in Mumbai domestic Airport.
Today while returning home the car (tourist vehicle TN 05 BA 4916.) the driver was so reckless that he applied break suddenly and crashed the bike. I applied break to the max and just got saved in an inch gap. He has created a chaos with biker and me defending himself with stupid reasons. Please take severe actions on such irresponsible drivers and save the people.
vechile no HP 94 2063 today near baroh road chowk overtaking 1 bus 2 cars from opposite side and i was on the opposite lane was just to be hitted .the driving of the driver was very rash. i request you to take action against him otherwise anything would be happen in the future against this type of driving.
Today, 19/02/2019, a scooty registered with no. WB 12AT 3732 was riding very rashly without any license or helmet. When I objected the rider for riding rashly he commented with some vulgar words. I also developed some scratches in my bike for his rash driving. This incident happened around 1.35PM today near Sankrail, Hanumantala, Dist-Howrah, P.S-Sankrail PIN-711313. Here the police are very negligible about the traffic rules and doesn't pay proper attention. Please offer a solution this.

Today on 30 September 2019. On highway before udaipur. We nearly met with an accident. The bus driver is not driving properly. The bus no."RJ09PA1821" . Driver was driving so harsh .and he just nearly hit our car and after that he doesn't stop also

Please take strict action .
Thanks for your anticipation.

Driving - Rash Driving