[Resolved]  DTDC Courier — DTDC - courier that DOES NOT home deliver

I had sent a letter (less than 200 gms in wt, charges were Rs.80/-) from Vashi to Goa on saturday 19-Apr, hoping it would reach on 20-Apr. But being a sunday, this courier service is closed on sundays. So the courier reaches their Panajim office on monday.

Then the reciever gets a call from the Panajim DTDC branch and asks him to come to the office and collect his letter. They supposedely DO NOT home deliver to remote parts of Goa. The reciever's address (Pilar junction) is located on the National highway route from Panajim to Margao and is very easily accessible. Infact it takes just half hour from Panajim to Pilar junction.

My father-in-law (retired, senior-citizen) who took the call had to rush to Panajim to pick up this delivery for himself, spending not only money for travel but his time and energy.

I have spoken to their manager in Navi mumbai (Mr Sunil Jadhav) who was supposed to call me in 10 minutes, but its been hours now. Their Andheri head office number, is continously busy, and we are kept on hold for hours.

We are very dissapointed in their services and would NEVER recommend this courier to anyone. Even our local postal services delivers to your home.

Always insist that your Courier be home delivered.
Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Iam GBS Varaprasad. I had couriered one document thru DTDC vide docket no. B44527678 dtd: 29.05.2008. Till date it has not reached to destination. Pl arrange to deliver the document as early as possible.

regds
varaprasad
I had a courier from my company some important documents which has not been delivered to my comp address. when i got the consighnment no from my comp and asked about it, They are talking very rashly. It means it's not areliable service.my consighnment no is: B45625316
A friend of mine, had courier an important document frm bangalore. 3 days alone in dtdc+ ( dtdc + meanswhich has to delivery in 24 hours ). after 3 days also ...i have not received the couirer . They are irresponsible in response . even they dont lift the telephone after 6.00 P.m across india...DTDC is [censored]y serive document no:V00558806.
dear sir,
i post three consigenment from pune, chapekar chowk, dtdc to bhadohi, mirzapur and robertsganj in u.p. 8 days ago, but none of these are delivered. and pod number are following.
bhadohi-p01836313
mirzapur-p01830036
robertsganj-p01830037

sir plz findout about my complain.

i had sent a courier with DTDC on 8-sep-09, and today is 15sep09 and my packet still not delivered, and i had talk to many people over phone and also sent mail to to many people, but still didnt get any solution to all of them. my courier consigment no : z99780538

DTDC Courier Service — No home delivery

DTDC franchise at Perumbavoor refuse to home deliver consignments addressed to me. My house is situated in Perumbavoor Municipal/ and postal area. They have returned some mails since I was not able to go to their office to collect the same.
Very unsatisfied service.
Items are not reaching on time.
Customers are not treated well.
DTDC promised me that the parcel weighing less than 700grams would reach hyd the very next day. The guy took extra money saying it is regional plus while dispatching it only via metro plus. on top of everything, the parcel didn't even reach after 3 days. Disgusting.
Bogus courrier Service ! While being out of station, I was expecting an important document to be delivered to my home address in Surathkal, Mangalore. DTDC office in Surathkal called and said they cannot deliver to my address, which is a popular junction just 4 kilometers from their office. They also threatened they will return the document if not collected within 2 days. Some how I managed to get it collected through my brother. Never trust this courrier specially when dealing with documents.
The worst courier service ever.
I was supposed to receive a package from DTDC. The delivery guy came to my house while I was at the office.
He didn't contact me or the sender. Did not leave the package with the security guard even.

And DTDC has the worst correspondence. Whenever I call, it disconnects or it is busy. You cannot reach them on the phone or on the mail.

where is consignment number k77070792 of DTDC

where is consignment number k77070792 of DTDC

Delay in delivery of product

Dear sir i have orderd a samsung evo 32 gb memory card and it has been not delivered to me to after the expected delivery date. The tracking no. Of the parcel is Z90266519
Please take serious steps regarding the delivery.

Z28101794 not received parcel

4 aug parcel send kathua ( j&k) to new delhi .but parcel not received till time
Somewhat same story indeed...my shipment delivered the same day to Delhi frm Guwahati consignment no. K89511182 on 28th July 2016. But in Delhi it was lying for 2 days. I made a call to CC and then the same has been moved I.e. after 2 days on 30th July. But today 31st July still not received.

If it happens in NCR REGION.
then what type of service they provide in rest of the country...

Will never avail their service nor suggest anyone to avail...

We opted for BLue service which states the delivery within 2 days. The documents were urgent but they just dont care. It was in the city for 2 days but they didnt bother to deliver it.
Worst ever.