First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Varanasi District
Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints(3355)

Respected sir/mam

I am Satish kumar from hansi(haryana) please help to get my security deposit, due to not working first flight courier not working in india

Thanku

Satish kumar
108, geeta bhawan, hansi -125033
Contact no - [protected]...
I never face such issue with this ### courries services but this time litterally gonna mad from such ridiculous service i got, 3 days no one picked up my call from such ### agents or neither got response from mail side...
Please send me the detail of my parcel, where it is and what's the tracking id also when I receive my parcel.

I want tracking id, or consignment number so that i can track my self.

I didn't get my consignment number, once pick up completed. I didn't get any confirmation mail...nothing from your side.

Its more than 48 hrs when i receive that parcel is reached to regional office ludhiana, two days...

Mam/sir my sister sent me the parcel on 30/05/2022 from canada and it reached delhi very smoothly but after that first flight company told me to pay 1400 as a custom tax i also paid it but till now i do not receive my parcel company told me that they dispatch the prcel by indian post even they provide me consignment number but it does not show any data on it ...how can i lnow company is trust worthy ...
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my ref. Id. Is [protected]

Today I got my parcel nd it was torn/I think it is a mouse bite from one side.. wen i put the objection that i am not going to take this parcel as it is damaged. The delivery boy said madam take this parcel nd file the complain.. I thought Aisa hota hoga.. so I accepted it.. later when I called the courier company nd told all these thngs, they refused while saying humari fault ni h.. apko koi...

Yah paisa mere account me abhi tak nhi aaya h kab tak aayega

Using your courier i booked to send and items to SILA, upon booking Indian lady received and accept my booking, but seems like she don't know that area has no delivery, fast forward, days past, upon followed up my delivery, one agent said that no delivery on mention area, i ask to return back the parcel, but till date many times was did follow up, why still not return the parcel, WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

yesterday, i spoke with one...

Hi, I have a package that was supposed to be delivered on 7th November, but it didn't came to me and the tracking is showing that it's delivered. Plz verify because that's a very costly product. My tracking no. is
      0c423715c5. Plzz check and send my product to my address as soon as possible.

I sent clothes by first flight courier but some of my clothes were missing .one off white shrara suit with golden embroidery, one white salwar suit with multi colored embroidery, one male trousers, some baby girl clothes.the courier no. Was 1348 and 1349...

There some clothes are missing in the courier which i have sent through first flight courier service. Two punjabi suits one is off white shrara suit with golden color embroidery and one white suit with multi colored embroidery salwar suit, one male trousers, and some new born baby girl clothes

I have done courier to my Office and there is some rules which have to follow. HR cannot share their personal No. Courier boy have to contact to Guards and guard will call to HR. I have send multiple documents before this. Your courier boy is not going even to office and making multiple excuses and not picking my call. He doesn't have manner to talk to client. Look at this issue on priority....
          Name - Chandesa vikram udaysinh
          My pan card has not receive to my address.
          Mail.id- [protected]@gmail.com...

First Flight Couriers — Pan Card related

Name -Chandesa vikramudaysinh
          Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
          Pancard not delivered to my address.please contact me...

Your PAN card has been delivered on 13-Sep-2018 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. M991Q4859201, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
          PAN CARD STILL NOT RECIVED MOB NO.. [protected]

Hi.. Am Girish from Ferozepur.. Have business of Home made Chocolates.. Sent a package to Chennai around Diwali.. First it took around 20 days to reach and when it finally reached.. The box was open with few candies missing.. It had severe impact on our image and damaged it beyond repair.. When contacted courier service he refused to refund money.. Will not leave matter easily and drag you all to consumer court.. My contact.. [protected],...

I had courier the consignment on 06/01/21
            to vishakapatnam and the manger told me that It will delivered by 10/01/21. But till now it was not delivered on given address and no one in the office co operate with me.
            The service was so poor. No one there is to coperate.
            Consignment no. Is U38109075

Shakti Kumar ojha

It's been more than 15 day's I didn't received my parcel yet. The product which I have ordered was delivered to someone else from your courier service and when we called that delivery boy then he made many excuses and then blocked my number.
              He is saying that the parcel has been delivered but it's not delivered to the owner it's been delivered to the other person.

I have recieved a message on 19th dec that I ll receive my parcel at 20th dec. But its 25th dec still I didnt received my parcel yet. Here s I am adding details I received via msg.
                Your shipment is Delivered, which you booked with KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK vide awb no [protected].Kerry Indev Express. Contact no.: [protected]

I have called several times on given no. But they are not able to serve properly.. Kindly look into...

The courier company informed that the weight of my consignment (from Bangalore to Kolkata, 7 carton boxes) is 140 kgs and took 100% advance payment. While asking for picture of the boxes while weighing they sent only 2 and for the rest made excuses saying person was not in office. On receipt when I checked the weights of individual boxes, the total consignment weight was only 91 kg and they had overcharged me for almost 50 kgs which amounts to Rs. 5000 plus taxes. On informing this to the Courier company they said they will call back after checking but now they are not receiving the call.

It was my Pancard delivery from NSDL to be delivered via First Flight courier. They didn't deliver to my address but instead they call me to pick the courier. I went to their office and enquired about the home delivery. They refused and said they don't deliver Pancard to home. NSDL don't lend them the money. Now the worst part was, when they handed me the pancard they took 20/- charge as delivery fees. I don't know how NSDL give them the rights to deliver when they play these cheap tricks to loot people like us. It's kind of corruption and I don't support it atall. Please take a major action against them.
                  Dec 16, 2020
                  The courier is Kerry indev express and not First flight courier. Both has one single office so I was unaware of this. Kindly accept my Apology.