Easyday — poor management

Pathankot, Punjab, India
 divya kant
1. Your management is very poor .
2.Rude behavior by your boy staffs

Comments

Sir / Maam...
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and i apologise for the unpleasant experience that you had at our store.
In case you have further feedback, you can write to us on feedback.[protected]@bharti-retail.in. It would be wonderful if you would email us your phone number, so that we can contact you, and resolve this to your satisfaction.
We appreciate your feedback, and will take corrective action based on this.

Hope that you will shop with us again soon!!!

Customer Experience Team
Easyday
very co-operative staff of the easy day Pathankot. It is human nature vary from person to person. I think " main nahin chang, bura nahin koye" is more practicable in these days. I bought a jar of jam some days ago. when reached home, I saw it was torn within inside. when I went back, they allowed me to return without saying a single word. then how can I say that the staff is bad.
YOur Easy Day Pathankot Management staff and store staff in vary good ... i visit pathankot 24th Aug in Morning...Keep it up
easy day team,

i have already launched a complaint of poor washroom management, but not received any confirmation of action regarding the same,

sujit sadhu

Miss behaive of maneger

Maneger of easydy pehowa sardar ji angrey me.only I ask him Offer kis product pr hai . Maneger says chaLay jao .and angrY me so i request chanGe manger soon.easyday pehowa(136128)Haryana i am a daily customer

Easyday - poor management