Ec Vehicle Rental Watford Gb 38. 82 Gbp On[protected] — Wrongly charged and not authorised amount GBP 38.82 on[protected]

KOLKATA, West Bengal, India
 arjunde

I booked a car from CarTrawler - reservation number -GB[protected], Rental Agent -ALAMO Corpoation (UK). I paid GBP 43.96 by my SBI Card. The balance due was GBP 244.20. I took the additional insurance and total amount was GBP 334.18 which was debited my account on[protected]. The amount of GBP 38.82 is not authorised and the same is wrongly charged. My rental agreement number[protected]. Kindly take up the matter and give me the necessary credit.

Arjun De

Comments

I am from Malaysia, and also have rented cars in UK a number of times. But in June, 2012, when I didn't rent any car in that trip, my card was charged by EC Vehicle Rental for about 265pound. I couldn't get a refund from my credit card company saying that I was over the time frame to submit the claim. I hope the UK authority can do something as it has been a year, this company has charged fraudulent transactions to unsuspecting customers of different car rental companies.

Goh Lee Lang
Malaysia
i booked with UK rental cars .com booking ref[protected]
i have noticed they have taken £ 50.00 off my credit card without my permission
what can i do about it,
Hugh Hinshelwood

Ec Vehicle Rental Watford Gb 38. 82 Gbp On 03 - 6 - 2011 - Wrongly charged and not authorised amount GBP 38.82 on 03-6-2011

Company:Ec Vehicle Rental Watford Gb 38. 82 Gbp On 03 - 6 - 2011