Election Commission — Lost Election Id Card

Bangalore Rural District, Karnataka, India
 divya11

I have lost my Election Id card while returning home from the office, please tell me the procedure for Re-applying for an Election Card, I have not noted my Election card No. and i dont have any photo copy of it also...Please help me on the same..

Divya.M
Bangalore

Comments

id card is lost — election id is lost

Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Thanks and Regards
Ravi Nandan.
Dear Sir / Madam

As i am Maheshwari i lost my Id card what are the steps should i take can u pls assit me.

Maheshwari
Lost Election Id Card

I have lost my Voter Id card while returning home from the office, please tell me the procedure for Re-applying for an Voter id Card, My Voter card No.WXJ0032243 and i dont have any photo copy of it also..If i have any possible to download my voter id card, Please help me and send me the procedure to my e-mail.

T.sundaravadivel
Mannargudi,
Tiruvarur dist,
Mobile:[protected]
E-mail:[email protected]
Lost Election Id Card

I have lost my Voter Id card while returning home from the office, please tell me the procedure for Re-applying for an Voter id Card, My Voter card No.ZYH3015807 and i have photo copy of it.If i have any possible to download my voter id card, Please help me and send me the procedure to my e-mail.

AJAY KUMAR CHATURVEDI
C-80 PKT 2 KENDRIYA VIHAR-II SEC-82 NOIDA
GB NAGAR UP-201304
Mobile:[protected]
E-mail:[email protected]
Sir
I have lost my voters id card and i don't have the no or any other photo copy pls help me because i'm really in need of it, pls let me know if there is a way to retain the card back.

Thnks & regards

Sandeep.K.
#980 1st floor 13th cross
Ayappa block manoayanpalya
R.T. Nagar po
Bangalore- 560032
LOST Election id card
Dear sir

I have lost my Voter Id card while returning home from the office, please tell me the procedure for Re-applying for an Voter id Card, My Voter card No.WVR000746 and i have photo copy of it.If i have any possible to download my voter id card, Please help me and send me the procedure to my e-mail.

Raghavendra M.S