[Resolved]  EPFO Gurgaon — PF Settlement. HR / 28689 / 132

I am attaching the content of the mail sent many times to EPFO Gurgaon , CPFC and all concerned regarding my PF settlement but till date nothing has happened. Pls go through my mail detail and help me out of this:
MAIL CONTENT

This is in continuation of various mail I have been sending to you regarding settlement of my pf against above mentioned account. I repeat again :

a) As informed by you through mail dated 28 / 10 /2009 that part of pf amount has been deposited in my account but I regret to inform you that till date no cheque has been credited in my account.

b) As informed to you earlier that total pf amount to be settled is Rs 5.06 lacs + Family pension but only Rs 2.29 Lacs is settled. I would like to know what action is being taken for balance amount.

The matter is becoming too complex and delayed without any reason. I do not know that even after approx 120 days pf is not settled. It has become quite difficult to get your own money from pf office.

You are requested to take prompt action and settle my pf at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Lalit Vijay
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Go to the PF office .. and settle it ... :(

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066