Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri10:00 am - 05:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (280)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — roahm/e/2018/00024 closer

Pruthviraj Chaudhari on Jan 22, 2018
We have received below e-mail on 17.01.18. But actually our claim papers are received at your inward office on 4.1.18 through professional courier, docket no. Meh591421 date 4.1.18.
When your office has received the courier on 4.1.18, why the papers are not in office? Where have they gone? My this compliant was forwarded to mr. Ajeetkumar sir, i tried to contact on given no. [protected] at 12.18 pm 22.1.18; but did not received the phone, i attempted for 4 times.
Hope the claim is executed soon.
Dear sir/madam,
This is with reference to your grievance roahm/e/2018/00024.

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pf amount yet not deposited

MD ZAMEER Karbhari on Jan 22, 2018
Hi sir, its zameer s karbhari from solapur maharashtra,
Member id - dlcpm[protected]
I was in bharti airtel ltd, i had left that organisation on apr 2017, i have submitted my pf claim form to our delhi pf offfice of airtel, they were submitted my pf form on 28 nov 2017 at wazirpur pf office, now my form transferred at dwarka pf office, but there no one attend the single call from last 30 days, my online pf form submission status shows 6 dec 2017 & under process, i would request you kindly help me to drag out from this disaster.. Am waiting for your...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Telecommunications

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pf has settled neft done but amount not yet credited [Resolved]

radhikagupta on Jan 19, 2018
Hi as per the Hi, as per the remarks updated in pf website for my pf, it saying all has settled now and transfer has done on 17 th january, 2018 by NEFT. I know in NEFT case, maximum 24 hours is a time but still i have not received amount.

below attachment of aknowledgement copy and claim status

My pf details are below:-
Member id-aphyd[protected]
Claim ids-aphyd[protected], aphyd[protected].
Company name- Hansa Direct Pvt. ltd
My contact no-[[protected]]
Bank for credit-allahabad bank, Kolkata (Chetla branch)
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — reauthorization of payment of neft

Chandannag on Jan 19, 2018
Hello sir,

Please let me know the process of re-authorization of neft as my amount has been returned from the bank.

Registration number : rchen/e/2018/00835
Name : chandan nag
Details of final reply : it is informed that the member claims already been approved and amount sent to member sb account but the same has been returned from the bank, hence you are requested to submit asr form (Self-explanatory letter regarding non-credit of amount along with bank passbook copy duly attested by the employer) for further necessary action...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — transfer request not processed from 3 months

VijayKumar KM on Jan 18, 2018
My current company has submitted transfer claim from my previous employers epf account to the current epf account, 2 - 3 months ago

I had raised rti for the same and didnt get response on that.

When i tried contacting the number: rpfc-ii, bangalore
Phone:[protected]

They do not respond properly and just makes the line busy after the call....

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — ekyc link

Jagdishlund on Jan 18, 2018
I am working with a company named as konark ip dossier, based at ulhasnagar city. My uan no., is,[protected].
I requested them make ekyc link with pf, that i will leave the job next month.
Still they have not made aadhar link with my pf. Getting trouble to claim. Help. So, i need to claim on pf, i need money urgently. Will you help me to solve this problem....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employers

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — epfo error

Bhaumil Pitroda on Jan 17, 2018
I am trying to get my pf online but it seems unable to update kyc where as my friend just tried one week earlier before i tried for pf claim. My friend was able to update kyc and claim form but since i am trying it is showing aadhar authentication failed and unable to update aadhar and pan number.
Please try to resolve issue as soon as possible....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — employer is not crediting pf amount

Stalin Thekkel on Jan 17, 2018
Dear sir
With refer to the above subject, the employer is not crediting my pf amount to my pf account. Even this particular employer is not deducting pf amount to other employees in this organization. The employer details are as follows
Krisfo infotech solutions pvt ltd.
35-3, 2nd floor, 24th main
Jp nagar 7th phase, puttenahalli
Near brigade palm springs
Bangalore – 560078 (India)
Phone: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email: info@krisfo.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pf rejected twice

Abhilash Subramanian on Jan 17, 2018
Sir/madam,

I resigned from my previous organization:asm technologies bangalore on 10th july 2017 and then submitted pf withdrawal form around end of july to them. My pf submission has been rejected twice:

1. First time (Abhilash_1. Jpg) due to incorrect submission of ecr value by asm
2. Second time now (Abhilash_2. Jpg) again as asm did not provide info to pf dept regarding my old closed pf account (Mh/ban/48475/794630)

I was jobless since july 10th to november 6th which actually qualifies for the criterion for pf withdrawal.

Ultimately...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — scam

Sandeep60527944 on Jan 16, 2018
In reference to vigilance order no:vii/194/2015/2887 dated 16/03/2016 signed by satish kumar gupta, asst pfc (Vigilance), i want to state that:

1. My saving account with cbi bearing acc no. [protected] has been freezed without any notice to me.
2. Approaching the bank, i was informed about some fraudulent preliminary enquiry being carried out by epfo.
3. Withdrawal of my money of my pf acc no: dlcpm/20485/51712 was transferred into someone's else account.
4. The pf money of pf no: dlcpm/20485/2874 in name of manoj kumar was transferred into my cbi acc no: [protected]....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — company deduct pf from salary but not deposited

Vinay2411 on Jan 14, 2018
My name is vinay jindal, i was employed with mbl infrastructures ltd. From march-15 to sept.-17.
As per pf rules company deducted pf from my salary @ rs.3600/month. When i left company i came to know that company have not deposited pf in to my pf account. I want my hard earned money back. Who is responsible for that..
It is department's responsibility to get it settled with company.. Due to their laziness company's are doing this kind of fraud..
Please help me to get my money in my account....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Law & Civil Rights

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — tax certificate 26as not provided by epfo kandivali

officialanand on Jan 13, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

Sub - tds certificate pending (All documents sent in feb 2017)

As mail marked by regional office kandivali all documents sent by courier also by mail to mr. Yashowardhan srivastava and ms. Shreya. All documents forwarded by department (In cash dept.) for tds certificate.

Its 5 months is over but still i'm waiting for it. Also i will not file company tdr due to pf certificate is pending.

I was waiting for last 1 1/2 year but they did not provide tds certificate....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — epf claim only partially settle

Yogaguru4ever@gmail.com on Jan 13, 2018
Sir/madam,
I have submitted epf withdrawal form 10c and 19 along with all certified documents by employer dated-04thdec'2017 uan[protected] pf no. Dl/26615/5327. As per epf deduction my claim value should be rs. 56000/- approx but as on date received rs. 15300/- only. So kindly check and release the remaining amount asap. I am suffering from financial crisis and everyday checking in bank for epf claim amount. I shall be very grateful to entire epf department if settle the my claim on top priority basis.

Kind regards
Om kumar singh
[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — not deposit epf or no transfer amt my account

Dhir Rajesh on Jan 12, 2018
I employee rajesh dhir last 30 years ajanta advertising service, this organise not deposit our staff epf, or
Some deposit epf but not transfer in our accounts
So please queries about this matter seriousely.in future if not deposit or transfer in our accounts to suffer our pention accounts, so we request epfo organise to solve our problem.
Company no. 16678/2
Rajesh dhir...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employers

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pf has settled but amount not credited yet

Kushal Kumar Sain on Jan 12, 2018
Hi, as per the remarks updated in pf website for my pf, it saying all has settled now and transfer has done on 11th january, 2018 by neft. I know in neft case, maximum 24 hours is a time but still i have not received amount.
My pf details are below:-
Member id-aphyd[protected]
Claim ids-aphyd[protected], aphyd[protected].
Company name-adp pvt ltd
My contact no-[protected]
Bank for credit-axis bank, pune
Bank account no-[protected].

Please resolve my issue and credit my pf amount asap.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — regarding rectify of my surname & date of birth

gudun1234 on Jan 11, 2018
K y c update
Dear mam/sir,

I'm pramod bihari sur. I am, previous employee of gocoop solutions & services pvt. Ltd.
My pf u a n number :[protected]

My surname & date of birth is reflecting incorrect in the u a n card and i have modified that in efp website before one & half month. Still now the correction is not done, i'm requesting you to please update me the uan card details as soon as possible....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — incorrect member id populated in my epf account.

neetikasingh on Jan 11, 2018
Team,
My name is neetika singh and i was employed with amdocs at pune from jan 2, 2017 - dec 1, 2017. My pf number is pu/pun/0120695/000/0131038 and pan is buips1121b. However, my uan has been linked to an unknown member id and establishment. This needs to be corrected. The epfo office at pune does not connect and the helpline number as well.

Bgbng[protected]
Neetika singh
Exide life insurance company limited
Bgbng[protected] 02/01/2017 not available 02/01/2017 not available not available not available

Also, because of this i get...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — epf claims not received

Capt. Ganesh on Jan 11, 2018
It is nearly two months since I have applied for the claim(Form-31).
My PF contribution money is debited from my account in Nov-2017.
Total claim amount - 12 Lakhs.
can the government reimburse the loss of interest for this amount.
I have not received the claims money yet.
Have sent numerous mails to the department with no response.

Capt. Ganesh Thevar
UAN[protected]
Member ID KDMAL[protected]...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — delay of pf amount

Prabhasai on Jan 11, 2018
Hi sir/madam,

I am rajyalakshmi talagadadeevi worked in cognizant technology solutions for more than one year.. And now changed to jpmc. I have submitted my pf withdrawal forms to the govt... Have 2 accounts pf. One of my account amount has credited but the other one big yet credited.. Xan i know the status asap.

Uan[protected].
Aadhar no :[protected]
Contact no.[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — epf final settlement by ccf - adhar rejected by epf hyderabad

chaarm on Jan 10, 2018

I have submitted ccf - adhar for my final settlement at epfo hyderabad, which were received by them on 29/12/17 but today on 10/01/2018 my claim status is showing rejected and reason given is no cheque leaf submitted. As per my knowledge if my kyc details are available on uan (My bank account is linked with uan) we do not need to sent cheque leaf or rs 1 stamp. Please help me regarding this as i am trying to contact epfo hyderabad by mails and calls but nothing is working out for me.
Please suggest if i need to submit whole forms again or i can sent only cancelled...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

HDFC Life
fraud of rs 50000 in a form of new policy
(3 minutes ago)
Bajaj Finserv
Ecs debit from my account after 3 yrs of my completion of the payment.
(4 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
postpaid number cancellation
(4 minutes ago)
Airtel
unable to make outgoing calls

www.bdomains.com