Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Fri10:00 am - 05:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — online status shows claim settled but i have not received any funds

md_hasnain on Jul 21, 2017
I applied for online pf transfer (Form 19 and form 10 c). Claim form 19 was submitted on 7/7/17 and claim form 10c was on 18/7/17. Both of them now shows claim "current status" as "claim settled" but i have'nt received any money. My details are below.
Is there a way to find which account the funds has been transfered to or how can i contact the right authority.
Please help me.

Name - md hasnain
Mobile - 9990391926
Pf a/c no. — mrnoi00404710000019741...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — change in date of birth in epfo uan records

sksohal on Jul 20, 2017

It is to inform you that i have submitted an application through my employer for correction in my date of birth in the epfo records for uan number

I have submitted the request in greivance redressal cell but nothing was done, just toled me the procedure to follow, which i had already followed and submitted the application in october 2016.

The grievance redressal portal has given these replies:

1. Registration number robnd/e/2017/04322: it says your application for change of dob is accepted and same is under process.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — member account no has been approved. payment is under process.

Balakrishna M on Jul 20, 2017
I am seeing this below message from past 2 months, what the hell is happening, pf is our earned money, then why is this delay in settling the same.

Hope some one will look into it and co-ordinate accordingly.

Status for member id: pupun00340210000013890

Claim id : pupun170400049942
Status : claim form 19 for pf settlement against member account no (Pupun00340210000013890) has been approved. Payment is under process....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — pf office employes not give the correct status in my pf withdrawal form

Mamtasidcul on Jul 20, 2017
Sir.
Mai pichle 1 year.6 month se apna pf withdrawal karne me lagi hu 6 july 2016 me maine first withdrawal form submit kiya tha par mera form bina kisi reason ke reject kar diya gaya jab maine submit date se 4 mahine baad apna form manga to mujhe koi record nahi mila na hi form resend hone ka na hi speed post details.. Uske baad mai oct.2016 me fir se apna form lekar gai to mujhe bank statement change karne ko kaha gaya jo sirf do mahine purani thi. Fir mai bank statement change kar ke jab third time gai to kyc na hone ke vajah se mera form reject ho gaya.. Lakin abi 05 may 2017 me maine...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — payment not received

gauravitchap on Jul 20, 2017
To,
Regional provident fund commissioner
3, rajaji rd, west tambaram, tambaram
Chennai

Respected sir,

Sub: transfer of pf – tn/30027/24433 to new account no: dsnhp/33691/00e

I have submitted my application for transfer of pf from pf. No. Tn/30027/24433 to new account no: dsnhp/33691/00e. The same has been received by your office.
When i checked in with my old office they informed me that same has been transferred to tambaram office.
But when i checked in my new office they informed me that they have...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — incorrect date of birth on pf account number

Sulaksha Gawas on Jul 19, 2017
My previous employer as well as current employer has submitted forms to get my date of birth updated but still the correction is pending. My date of birth is 19 march 1989 but pf guys have entered it as 13th march 1989. Due to wrtong date of birth i am not able to get my aadhar card number linked to pf account. My pf account number is mhban00482910000001648...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — kyc still pending.

Pabitra Dutta on Jul 19, 2017

This is pabitra dutta, my uan no is 100740549227 i already updated my adhar/driving license /pan card/ bank account with ifsc code on uan portal, but after 15days i check there kyc still pending, i cant process for pf balance claim.
I visited my head office (Bsa infomedia pvt ltd.) and discuss with hr & manager they say u didn't complete your notice period. We cant approved your kyc now. You contact after some days we will discuss. I noticed they are totally not interested to approved my kyc.
Please help me....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — pf transfer request pending since 2-3 month

sonugupt25 on Jul 18, 2017
Pf transfer request pending due to epfo previous organisation date of leaving wrong mention in updation of uan, i have submitted correct information 2 times.
I have trying from since last 3 month regarding pf transfer request in laxmi nagar epf office (Jhilmil), i have submitted requested two times, first time in counter, they have given me one task id 10104, & told me its would be done with in 10-15 days, but nothing result will come, after one month, i have again make visit & ask from counter, so they are talking me in abusing language (Me tera nauker laga hoon) so i have...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — error message, once i tried to transfer the same, another error message "present & previous member id's must be different"

bhavesh1011 on Jul 18, 2017
I am facing an error "multiple member id's found linked to your uan. Kindly transfer all to current member-id before proceeding" while submitting online request for final settlement pf withdrawal on uan portal. I understand that multiple member id's are linked to my uan. However, all the member id's have already been transferred/settled to my current member-id.

As per error message, once i tried to transfer the same, another error message "present & previous member id's must be different" i faced.

Can anyone please advise me if present & previous member id's are same,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — pf claim on 10 c rejected

Pinaki Lahiri - PMP®, ITIL V3 on Jul 18, 2017
My pf claim on 10 c got rejected for no reason stating that now i need to submit proof of birth for me and my wife, issued by school or hospital. To prove that my wife is my wife, they would also ask for marriage certificate, since my wife's birth certificate would have her maiden name. This is really frustrating.

How did my claim for for 19 get processed if they did not have my date of birth?...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — pf claim

shailesh mhalsekar on Jul 16, 2017
My claim was approved since past 4 days but yesterday it is again showing as claim is under process.

How to track my updated status please update mi.

Status for member id: pupun01247780000000031

Claim id : pupun170700002929
Status : claim form 31 for pf advance for member account no pupun01247780000000031 has been received on 03.07.2017 is under process.

As claim was already approved.

Needed help

Shailesh...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — online transfer claim -pending status

Selvaraj2017 on Jul 15, 2017

I have submitted my transfer claim on 11 sept 2016 but till date it was on pending status and now if i open the online epf member portal the submitted document was removed from there.

Several mail was done to the mail id - otcphelpdesk@epfindia.gov.in but no reply received till date.

Kindly resolve at earliest and transfer my claim. Below are the details
Online transfer claim form [form 13 (Revised)]
(Tracking id 999101051609110051441)
(Submitted through the member log-in 5360743)
Claim date : 11-09-2016
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pension calculation for private sctor

vijay singh rana on Jul 14, 2017
Myself vijay singh rana epf no hr/knl/4966.

My pension as per calculation is coming very low so i want to get it rechecked again.
My ppo no hrknl00036488.
I was working in private organization and complete my 58 year age on 7.1.2017. My total service is 3 4 year

As per epf pension rules the my pension will be appx rs 3450/_ but i got only rs 2755/_pm
So pl rechecked the same and inform me....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Uan portal is not updated with member ids

Vaibhavkumarsingh on Jul 14, 2017

Can anyone please advise me if present & previous member id's are same,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf amount transferred in pf account but not my new uan

sj4 on Jul 14, 2017
I filled form 13 for pf transfer from uan-100492202817 to uan 100883010590. The process is complete and pf office gurgaon has sent the amount to pf office delhi on 17th may. I have annexure k as well. Still the amount is not credited to my new uan account and has been deducted from old uan account.
Kindly look in to the matter and get this issue resolved.
Delhi pf office is not replying properly for the grievances i have filed....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Reckless and rash driving by tata sumo bearing no. tn25t1995

Nimu Musi on Jul 14, 2017
Reckless and rash driving by tata sumo cherry color vehicle no. Tn25t1995 which entered into the o/o employees provident funds office at sathuvachari, vellore-632009 after a speedy attempt to ditch at my two wheeler in which i travelled with my wife who was jumped out from my vehicle after seeing the aforementioned sumo van ran like fury and rash driving which is unpardonable crime in traffic rule...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — To change my name appears wrong here in the uan

sunil.maxi on Jul 13, 2017
I have requested a name change request to my employer however, it is not yet resolved. I called many a times to the uan support and the epfo department to have this amendment done. I have not seen any changes happened to it. I submitted a formal letter to my employer to change my name in the uan they said they have provided along with the details to the epfo/uan department. However, i can't see anything happening after that. Please help here this is something needs to be taken care asap.
Uan number # 100371413072
Name appears shorter version and not letting me add my kyc as per my...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf not received pf amount and claim status is showing as payment is under process from long time

meet.sagar on Jul 13, 2017
I have not received by pf amount. I applied it for in the month of aug 2016. I haven't received any acknowledge from my previous employer c2w (Contest2win.com). Now i checked my claim status it says as : claim id : mhban161050004819
Status : claim form 13 for transfer to new account number: against old member account no (Mhban00448160000000234) has been approved. Payment is under process.
But it is showing as same from last 40 days. It seems open corruption by epfo department. I am also not receiving any help from c2w (Contest2win.com) side.

Sagar patil,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf online transfer

Shiva kondoju on Jul 12, 2017
To.

Regional provident fund commissioner

Respected sir,

Sub: transfer of pf – tacking id: 999120051611180093898

Claim form type: form-13 (Transfer out)

My previous company submitted for online transfer to current company and transfer was completed successfully.

But when i checked in my office they informed me that they have not received my application {annexure k & cheque number) till date.

So i hereby request you to kindly look into this matter and let me know the status of the same.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Software

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf claim

Nithyaaugustin on Jul 11, 2017
Employees' provident fund organaisation,
Regional office, chennai region and
Tambaram, chennai.

Sub: pf claim - reg.

My pf was held with employee provident fund, tambaram, chennai -45.
My pf no. Is tn/mas/0022327/000/0211816. I have been resigned from the company on 04-04-2017 due to completion of work. I will send may 29th 1st form i didnt get the pf amount 2nd set of form i will sen jun 29th i didn't get the pf amount till now. I already submitted my pf related documents.. I am waiting for the last 10 days for a positive response.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
NIIT
In connection with my previous complaint against NIIT Janakpuri from username Geetaang
(9 minutes ago)
Star Vijay (Vijay Tv)
request and suggestions for your channel
(10 minutes ago)