Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

This is related to my PF account (EPFO Bandra) where the EPFO department has deducted amount twice in passbook but credited...
Hi i have applied for PF partial amount on 14 May but no reply even after a week. I had a financial issues due to which i...
This is senthilnathan i worked for one year in quscient technologies, located at kandhanchavadi, chennai. after thtree months...
This is to inform you that I have been repeatedly raising grievances with the Mumbai PF Bandra office for a follow-up on the...

I am a Provident Fund holder. I have applied for PF advance on June 1st, c2021 due to outbreak...

My PF Transfer was to happen from PYKRP/24909/6412 TO THTHA[protected]. The amount was rejected by my current organization and it was returned to Employee Provident Fund Office, K. R. Puram, Bangalore.
My current organization has already sent a re-issue form since many months but the amount is still not credited.
Earlier PF TR IN amount was return back, so Reissue Form is submitted. Kindly confirm the latest status of PF TR IN claim.

I am trying to transfer this amount since 2019. Till now I haven't received the same.
Please help.

Following is my details:
PF NUMBER : KN/24909/6412

Myself Prabu Nath Tiwari, PPO No. - CGRAI00084954
    From Feb-2021 myself not received my pension till date.

Please resolve the my quarry as earliest, Contact No - [protected]

I was working in Alia Premedia Service from April-2011 to May-2015. Company name got changed in April 2014 and they gave me a new PF number. So basically I had two PF numbers during the employment.

1. MH/44785/137 - for the period of 20211 to 2014
      2. TH/THA/0206280/000/62 - for the period of 2014 to 2015

Now I cannot link the 1st PF number to my UAN. while linking I was getting error "Failed to verify MID, please try again later"
      contact me for kknow your uan [protected]

Every month it shows 15 date for p[censored]pdation in passbook, but they don't update on 15th,

They...

My name is Deepak S/O Raj Singh and my UAN No[protected]. On 23rd March 2021, I submitted an online form to withdraw my PF & Pension fund. On the EPFO portal it is showing that your claim is settled on 08 April 2021 but I did not get it in my bank account yet.

I have telephonically communicated with the EPFO department (Karnal) . They told me to upload the bank passbook again. I have again uploaded the documents and bank passbook but the field officer again rejected my claim and commented on the rejection reason-Claim has been settled on 08th April 2021 and bank passbook is not signed by authorised signatory.

Personal Details:-
        Name-Deepak
        Father Name- Raj Singh
        UAN No[protected]
        Date of Job Leave- 22 December 2020
        Claim Apply Date- 23 March 2021
        Claim Settle Date- 08 April 2021 - But i have not got it yet.

Thanks & Regards,
        Deepak
        UAN[protected]

Dear Team,

please help for get my claim amount which raised on 6th may 2021 but still i dont received any confirmation mail or massage from PF deprtment.

[protected] UAN
          Mrunal More

I am working with FIL INDIA BUSINESS &RESEARCH SERVICES PVT LTD Gurgaon (PF Acc no - GN/GGN/30838/20878) and have submitted...

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I am Not getting my provident fund (PF NO. 11779 & FPF NO. 10553 ) from Rajasthan electronics & instruments ltd. Jaipur. The complete address is
            Rajasthan electronics & instruments ltd. (REIL) Jaipur, Rajasthan. Kindly take necessary action and guide me for future.

In my PF account auto debited multiple times like (OB adjustment entries in my PF passbook on 12th April 2021) and a huge amount has been debited from my PF account .

Kindly let me know the reason, when this can be resolved.

Dear Sir / Mam,

My Name is Siva Shankari.M. My Phone No.[protected]. I have Joined in the Company Name is PREMIER FINE LINENS PRIVATE LIMITED (Establishment ID:CBCBE[protected]) on May-2019. And i have left on Feb-2020 from that Company. Totally 10 Month Service in EPF. I have approached the employer to claim the PF Amount. But They are not responding. I don't know what i can do. i hope finally you can only solve my issue.

Kindly take the necessary action & do the needful.

contact us employee consultancy. [protected]

UPSC EPFO exam will conduct on 9/05/21
                  and my center in Jodhpur city and i am living in Jaipur city, in Rajasthan Governament declare weekly lockdown and it effects transportation also, how can we manage to go other other city while hotels as well as transportation should be closed and effected due to guideline of Rajasthan government
                  so kindly request you to plz cancel the exam or kindly do some changes in center, we can study for the exam alot and lastly the organisation make challanges with our future, its totally disappointed,
                  plz provide same center as in living city

thankyou
                  yours faithfully

I have raised claim for PF advance on 26 March 2021 and i got SMS that claim settled and NEFT done on 7 April 2021. But till date pf advance amount not credited in my Bank account. So kindly do needful for the same.
                    Neft done but amount is not credited in bank account
                    Neft done but amount is not credited in bank account
                    How many days it will take to go this complaint to EPFO?

Its been more than 2 months since my PF transfer has been approved by EPFO office in Gurgaon. However, even after raising multiple grievances, Annexure K is not being provided. Every time, the grievance is closed saying that Annexure K will be mailed to me shortly. There is no time frame provided and this looks very unprofessional for a Central Government department. Here is the CLAIM ID[protected]

I have got multiple OB adjustment entries in my PF passbook on 16th Feb 2021 and a huge amount has been debited from my PF account .
                        Kindly let me know the reason behind it and when this can be resolved.

I am unable to see employment history/service history on my epfo portal.