Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri10:00 am - 05:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (199)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care related pictures (199)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Employer stopped my, pf can he stop?

Employee2017 on May 24, 2017
I worked in a organisation approx 2 years. Now i want to withdraw my pf but i am receiving email from employer side they stopped my pf withdrawal process because there are some due of small amount approx rs. 1500. For which i replied that i have my pending salary of almost half month which more than this amount.

Can he stop? If he cant then what is the further procedure that i need to follow....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Non registration of PRAMAAN I.D

Rajagopalan Krishnaswamy on May 24, 2017
N.K.Rajagopalan
F-103, Renaissance Jagriti, Varthur road,
Ramagondanahalli, Bangalore-560066
Reference: My P.P.O No.DSNHP00005195/DSNHP00005195
Pramaann id:7925208626
SMS from VK-NICSMS on Monday at 12.28
My AADHAAR No.287329973254
I went to the E.P.F. Office at K.R.Puram-Bangalore office on 9th January 2017(Monday) morning and submitted the Life certificate form. After getting the OTP. operator took my thumb impression also.
Subsequently I received a SMS that I am successfully registered for digital life certificate and the Pramaan id is...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPF amount is differ in two different date

ajit251285 on May 24, 2017
Dear sir / mam,

please resolve an issue as raised by our most of the employees that their epf balance is shown differ in two respective date by sms facility.
Ie. 1st instance - our one employee mr. Zakir nazmi had checked his balance by missed call / sms facility on 01122901406 dated 20.05.2017 and received a sms of inr 22686/- and after two days he again checked by sms facility and received an sms of inr 19735/-.

So please resolve this issue that how amount inr 2951 is differ in two respective dates.
Name of employee: mr. Zakir nazami
uan no....

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf amount not credited

surya kathir on May 23, 2017
Sir, due to sign mismatched pf amount cheque returned from my bank on 25/04/2017 but still amount not to be credited kindly please check this. Details - my claim id tnmas170400004580 cheque no 375606 myself surya mobile no, 8098569123. I tried to make call many times to your organization. Not getting proper response. please check mentioned details....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employers

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Annexure k received but epf amount not credited in account: kind attention

S. D. Nath on May 23, 2017
आदरणीय महोदय,

मैं आपके नोटिस पर लाना चाहता हूं कि मैंने 6 फरवरी, 17 को आरओ कांदिवली, मुंबई से अपने Annexure K (इस पत्र के साथ संलग्न) पर स्थिति की जांच करने के लिए ईपीएफआईजीएमएस शिकायत दर्ज की है, शिकायत पंजीकरण संख्या SROKN/E/2017/00543 के लिए जिसने...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Not yet received the rejected PF withdrawal form

karannpsl on May 23, 2017
Claim id : dlcpm161000034750
Status : claim form 10c for withdrawal benefit against member account no (Dlcpm00194710000008114) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.
Reason of rejection: certificate a/b/c/d/e/f not enclosed / signed
Remarks by da/ao:form 15g/h not enclose 10% rs10854/- should be deducted/copy of 15g is not available

Still am waiting for the documents for resubmission.
Could you please do the needful in order to get the document at the earliest.

With regards
Baskaran
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — My pf form not submitted my company

abhays28 on May 25, 2017
I am abhay shrivastava my previous company is Randstad india Ltd I have resine my compny in more than one year I have submitted my pf form and ather necessary documents in my compny but my company is not forwarding my pf form PF office chennai I am many time called to randstad company office chennai but there are not responding me
P/z gide me what r i do...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Up/agri/7012

augustinejonathan on May 22, 2017
Hello sir/ madam,

I am receiving pension from epfo after my wife passed away.
Ppo# up/agr/7012 at epfo agra uttar pradesh

Last month i filed the jeevan praman through fingerprint.

The official at epfo said that i will get my arrears and monthly pension in my bank account, since my jeevan praman has been processed.

More than one month have passed and i havent received my pension yet.

I am with my son at bangalore and currently cannot go to the office at agra.
I request the authorities to release my pension...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Uan 100475053489 transfer claim id>srvap1700001961 > not credited in my other pf account

Baravaliya Suresh on May 17, 2017
Dear epf team,

I have request for transfer my pf account srvap00460290000000083 to bgbng00258860000000785. That claim id>srvap1700001961.
As per vapi office they transfer rs.217032/ to bommasandra bangalore epf office on 13-04-2017. I don't know why they are directly not credited to my account bgbng00258860000000785. I am asking my banglore office why they are still not credited rs.217032/.?. As per banglore pf office they not received payment (17-05-2017). Let me know how your internal pf transfer process work.? When i will get my balance in my bgbng00258860000000785.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epfo grievance management system not resolving grievances

arpit mehra on May 17, 2017
I wanted to complaint against the employee who has responded to the grievance no. Robnd/e/2017/00521.

I submitted a joint declaration letter for correction of my date of leaving at my previous employer and the grievance's final reply says "w. R. T. Your grievance, date of joining of mh/43231 has been corrected as 18.05.2015 as per joint declaration submitted by you."

But when i tried to request of account transfer, i saw the screen shot as attached with this email, which says that the date of joining has not been corrected.

There has to be some accountability...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPFO Provident fund withdrawal Pending from PF Office

sophia rakesh on May 11, 2017

Iam resigned from the company at my home place kerala about 4 months back. Pf of the company was managing by private consultancy bucon hr consultancy. I was submitted my request for pf cancellation to withdraw the amount, when i check with pf office they said not recieved my document.& the said agency informed me that their procedure completed in the pf office. But i didn't get any information about this i attached a copy of my document recieved details of pf office kindly do

Ref uan no :100971574198
Pf no: 1639

Sophia...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Account no.: dl cpm 000056400e0001980

bhushanb on May 13, 2017
I have completed 58 years of age on 15.06.2016 & eligible for monthly

Pension. I have submitted form 10d through my employer m/s. Bharat

Petroleum corporation ltd., a govt. Of india undertaking.

Claim id: dlcpm161100006580 received by you on 04.11.2016.

Kindly do the needful as it is already too late.

Kindly let me know the status of claim id dlcpm000056400e0001980

Bharat bhushan
Mobile: 9671796108...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — No one responds on the given contact nos.

ompundeeer on May 9, 2017
We calling from sevral time to epfo office gurgaon but no response the call no is ringing and ringing again but no one should try to atend the call and hellp me out i calling to epfo for rigarding my epfo claim statum which i am submited the
16th march 2017 after 2month we have no msg from there side and nither any amount recieved and when i try to cal coustmer service no for know about our claim status there is no one for attending the call.
so please solve the prove soon as soon....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Non-payment of PF/EPF outstanding

amitchakraborty on May 9, 2017
I have applied to withdraw my PF in September 2016 through our employer. I am continuously followed with our employer M/s SIS Security services and their officer several times for payments but no response from their end.

I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

PF no. BR/5020/0236214

Thanking you,
Mr. Amit S. Chakraborty
Mob no.9225576348...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Less amount is credited from epf noida

0rk on May 9, 2017
Hello pf team

I received less amount for my pf whenever according which is total 2.9 years
Noida location 51693
Gurgaon location 1777
Total amount = 53470 rs
But i have credited 61 thousand only?

For this i have same uan number same company but different sates gurgaon or noida,

For gurgaon location my account is 1777 rs and total working 3 months with hanu software solutions noida
For noida location my pf is 51693 rs and total working expenses is 2.6 years with hanu software solutions noida

Will you...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Inordinate delay in settling claim

chauhan k s on May 8, 2017
My brother Mr. Braham Pal Singh is having PF Account No. GNRTK13355600002 and UA No. 100605585596. He was died in an accident on 14/02/2017. He was teacher in Takshila International School Bhambave District-Jind (Haryana). I Karori Singh Chauhan, elder brother of late Shri Brahampal Singh is nominee in his above PF Account. The Claim for PF and Insurance was submitted with Rohtak Office in the month of March 2017 which is not yet settled. Please do the needful and to help me to get the early claim of PF and Group Insurance which is pending since March 2017.
Karori Singh Chauhan
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf not yet received - status still under process

aayushjain2019 on May 8, 2017
Hi!

I am aayush jain and i worked as an assistant manager in a gurgaon based digital network for an year. I resigned on 28th feb 2017 and applied for epf withdrawal on the very same day. I have not yet received my fund. Since a month, the status shows 'under process'.

Details:

Claim id : gnggn170400032642
Status : claim form 19 for pf settlement for member account no gnggn00334260000000061 has been received on 21.04.2017 is under process...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Provident fund claim

naysha on May 8, 2017
Hi team,
My pf form was submitted to pf office on 03-04-2017 and i have received my claim yet. My pf number is tb/tam/0050603/000/0006557. It's been more than a month that i haven't heard anything yet. I have contact my employer but they are unable to help. There statement is same they will say that it's under process. It generally doesn't take that long to get the worm processed.
Thank you...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf claim is not getting transferred

vtanwar89 on May 5, 2017
I have applied two time for the epf claim but both times form rejected due to name not matching. I also attached my id proof with the given form for the name as suggested by the hr person in the company. Still i am not getting my own money. Please do the the need ful. My compny name is instakart service pvt ltd. My uan number is 100640014068, member is is pybom13529330000003600. There is only surname change in the uan card. To prove that i have attached my pan number and aadhar number. Still there is no response. I am job less and i need this money as i have a family to look after. Please do the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Transit between epfo out and in office

ravireddy pinnamcherla on May 4, 2017
Hi Team,

My Ref Number 999128051609210010437 for PF transfer is showing status as 'Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office'.The status has been the same for 8 months now.

Please note my transfer has been approved by both previous and current employer.

Kindly let me know when the PF amount will get transferred to my account ?...

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
Jipmer
Inability to download admit card
(50 minutes ago)
LG Electronics
Lack of support - supplied faulty cable
(1 hours 3 minutes ago)
Latestone.com
Item supplied by the seller is not that I ordered
(1 hours 4 minutes ago)