Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri10:00 am - 05:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (332)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — epf amount accumulation not correct annexure k

Chandra bhooshan badal on Jun 20, 2018
I had submitted Form 13 through my present employer Motilal padampat sugar mills employees provident fund Majhaulia to accumulate and transfer but still not complete amount is not accumulated as sent annuxer K of my account UP/GKP/189/1376 is not made entry of my previous exu.trust MP /5615/422 under sro EPF indore that had
already transfered to EPF GKP by RTGS 12 Jan 2012 Approx 4.4 Lac kindly order to resolve my matter now I am retired and facing trouble thanks chandra bhooshan badal S/O sri RAMSWAROOP badal 223 Tulsi nagar Orai up 285001 email badalchandrabhushan@gmail.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — descrepancies in the epfo balance

syed_fareed on Jun 20, 2018
Respected Sir/Madam,

Since couple of years, I have been monitoring my EPF monthly balance. When I checked my EPF balance on 18th Jun, 2018 I found following discrepancies and would like to bring it to your attention for clarification.

- Till end of May’2018 the total available balance was Rs 13, 62, 090 (Employee Share + Employer Share )
- The amount credit in Jun’2018 is Rs 11, 294, so the total available balance should show as Rs 1, 373, 384
- The total available balance show in the passbook and on portal is Rs 13, 64, 122. There is a difference...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — amount not reflecting in the account even after making the payment

Dr.Naveen John on Jun 20, 2018
The company that I was working for had deposited the PF amount to the PF office in the month of August 2017. Till now the amount is not reflecting in my passbook. Every time the PF office gives one or the other reason for their delay.

I want to transfer my PF amount to my current company's account but because of the delay from the PF office, the amount is stuck with the old company. There is no solution till now and it has become really inconvenient to follow up every now and then.

Member ID-CBSLM[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — claim status showing under process from long time

tushargurav.wit on Jun 18, 2018
Hello team,

I have submitted pf advance claim (Claim id :[protected] for house construction and it seem that it's showing under process from long time. I have raised grievance (Id : roahm/e/2018/02884) regarding this issue but didn't got any single reply from them.. My pf account number is gjahd[protected]. Also i trying to connect po officer by on number which is provided while raised grievance but he didn't pick the phone and also dropped mail 3-4 times on pf office email id as ro. Ahmedabad@epfindia.gov.in but no response. So i don't understand how to follow up with...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pf withdrawal regarding

vks072007 on Jun 18, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

My uan no. :[protected]

I have applied for my pf settlement claim through manual form sent by post to rajkot office in may 2017

When i checked for my pf claim status on uan portal, it says "claim settled".

The following message is displayed in the epfo claim status portal.

Claim form-19 (Epf final settlement) (Resign) claim id-gjraj[protected] member id-gjraj[protected] has been settled. Payment sent on - 19-may-17 via neft

Claim form-10c (Eps withdrawal/sc) (Withdrawal benefit /...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — my epf balance after jun'2018 credit showing wrong balance

syed.fareed on Jun 18, 2018
I was regularly downloading and checking my epf monthly balances.

When i checked the epf balance till may'2018 it was showing as rs 1, 362, 090 and in jun rs 11, 294 was credited so that total balance after jun'2018 credit should be rs 1, 373, 384 but where is my epf balance is showing in correctly as rs 1, 364, 122

There is difference of rs 9, 262 in current balance.

Please rectify this error...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pf settled but not received in bank account

karankohli11 on Jun 18, 2018
Dear sir/mam

This complaint is regarding the claim of provident fund related to pf account dlcpm[protected] as we made a claim dated 12/10/17 and did not received any intimation regarding the receiving of payment and now when i asked the company pf office vikas bhatnagar & co. (Contact no[protected] regarding claim status, they said that the claim had been settled on 23/12/2017 but we did not received any intimation regarding payment. They shared that the payment was transferred through neft mode but we did not received any payment in our bank account registered with this...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — epf final claim not credited uan 100535897933

Rahulepf on Jun 16, 2018
Hi there,

I have submitted my claim for epf online on dated 19 may 2018 but till date its not crdited. As per citizen charter it should be done within 10 days.

I have a done so much followup but no use for that. I am facing lots of problem for my won money then what is the use of epf?
My uan is[protected].

What is the solution kindly help me out..

Rahul...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — I dont have my pf withdrawal after 22 days of received claim form

HuMaira Aafreen Khan on Jun 14, 2018
My uan no is[protected] and im from mumbai i have claim for 10c and form 19 for pf withdrawal from my employer office and i have got sms of recieved form and online status of my claim shows under process since 19 may 2018 now its more than 22 days status remain same now how much days i have to wait for amount because its urgent for me so please help me n let me know when wil i expect to credit my amount in my account...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — amount is not credited to my account.

Farida Saiyed on Jun 14, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

My uan#[protected]

I have applied for my pf settlement claim through uan portal online.
My bank account details are available in uan portal and it is verified.

When i checked for my pf claim status in uan portal, it says "claim settled".

The following message is displayed in the epfo claim status portal.

Claim form-19 (Epf final settlement) (Resign) claim id-THTHA[protected] member id-THTHA[protected] has been settled. Payment sent on - 23-may-18 via neft.

Claim form-10c (Eps...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — existing pf merger in current uan

Gagan Singh Bhati on Jun 13, 2018
I have tried several time to merge my exiting account on epfo portal and raised grievance also for the same but still not resolved. Now current company created one more uan no. Now i need to add all below exiting pf no in current uan no.

Old uan no[protected]

New uan no is[protected]
Below account has to be added in this uan.
Apex - ds/nhp/0023669/000/462
Marion wuerth - ds/shd/936106/000/358
Wurthindia - kd/mal/0045637/000/2082...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — pension not received

Shivaji Sinare on Jun 13, 2018
Sir/mam

Full name shivaji laxman sinare

Epf a/c no mh12089/142

I have submitted all pension document in your office personally.

Till date i have not received pension or any information or updates. From your end.

If any requirement of needed document from me please inform. Please look in to this matter seriously and inform me status of my pension.

Regards....

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — form parameters tampered error

avinashspatil2009 on Jun 13, 2018
Hi i am trying to transfer pf from my previous account to current account but i am getting error : form parameters tampered.
My uan is[[protected]]
Previous pf account no. Is : [gnggn[protected]]
Current account number is : [bgbng[protected]]
Mobile no. : [+91-[protected]]
Email : avinashspatil2009@gmail.com
Please help on same, revert if you need more details

Avinash s patil
(Avinash patil)...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — claim settled but amount not credited

chayan_s on Jun 12, 2018
Hi, i am mr. Chayansmriti sarkar, uan no[protected], member id-aphyd[protected], i was apply my pf advance claim of rs, 50000 on 05/06/2018, when i checked my claim status on epfo website it was showing that your claim was settled and your payment has sent on 07/06/2018 on your bank account via neft but still amount is not credited my bank account.
So it is my huble request you to please solve this problem as early as possible....
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — e-kyc linking error

Narendra Kumar R on Jun 12, 2018
I am trying to withdraw my pf through online. So, i tried to do e-kyc of aadhar, pan card & bank account.

I am getting errors saying that the name in pan card are matching with the name in uan. When i enquired about this, it was told that i need to change the name in pan card.

When almost all the documents such as pan card, bank account etc are linked with aadhar card, what is the mandatory to link pan also with epf. Then what is the use of linking everything with aadhar??

And also in the e-kyc linking page, it is asking the name as per that specific...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — settled amount till time not received

naman012 on Jun 11, 2018
Dear sir/mam,

I had claim pf from no.31 by online process 06/06/2018 two days my claim is under process but i was check in yesterday cliam status show..

Claim form-31 (Epf advance) (Natural calamities) claim id-dsnhp[protected] member id-dsnhp[protected] has been settled. Payment sent on - 08-jun-18 via neft.

But payment is not recievd in my account till time i need urgent money.

Kindly please help me......
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

EPFO — claim amount not settled

Subburaj Vignes on Jun 11, 2018
I had claim my advance pf amount on 09/05/2018. It was approved. And i got the message from epfo office on 17/05/2018. But now it's june 11th. And amount still under process recently i have checked my passbook from epfo service. Pf advance was settled in passbook. I had claim for illness. I need my pf for medical test. Please resolve it soon.

Uan :[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — not responding

ABHISHEK K P on Jun 11, 2018
I have tried to call on pf office p. R. O no :[protected]. So many times but no bidy is picking the phone.
There is no any resposed by those people.
Submitted pf office address as follow:
K. R puram

Pls do needful.

My phone number
[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — my pf claim has been wrongly settle down

RavishOO7 on Jun 10, 2018
I am mohd ravish and pf is no.[protected] actually from the last 4 month i am unbale to do the job due to desease and becouse of this i had claimed to withdraw my employer's contribution and pension amount but it is very unfortunate that my claim has been settle down by the wrong way like last time. Rs 100 credited in my account and my claim status has been settled. Is it joke that rs 100 credit and close the file.
Please explain me why has been done this and how.
Becouse i will file complaint from higher officer becouse it is not just about money, it is about system....

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — date of joining correction

drswati62 on Jun 9, 2018
I am an employee of the institute of child health trust, kolkata, my uan no is[protected]. My epf account no - wb/prb/0014356/0000165. My date of joining in epfo is - 01/10/1998. But in epfo record its showing wrongly as 01/10/1999.

I filed a complain with epfo online site (Complain no - pkark/e/2018/01912) but they closed the matter without solving the issue. The epfo park street office has all the challans of 1998/99 submitted by my employer with them so they can check from there if they want to do so. Please ask them to rectify my date of joining in the record of epfo.

Recently Discussed

(48 minutes ago)
Zoom Car
blacklisted by zoomcar
(1 hours 4 minutes ago)
IndiaMart
fraud in commitment by website promotion company
(3 hours 44 minutes ago)
Locanto
Locanto tamilnadu website i am getting call past 6 days and my number is 9886886428
(4 hours 47 minutes ago)
Madhur Courier
my courier not deliver or not return my address
(4 hours 55 minutes ago)