Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (801)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India — Domestic voilence

neerja.sharma2005 on Oct 27, 2020
सेवा में,
वरिष्ठ पुलिस अधीक्षक
ग़ाज़ियाबाद,...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPFO withdrawal - pending approval by EPFO/ very frequent rejection

Saravanan Purushothaman on Oct 23, 2020
Grievance Raised for my issue, however no action taken so far

Registration Number :
RCHEN/E/2020/19689br...

Employees Provident Fund Hyderabad — Supplying corrupted inverters and cheating customers

Lloyd Dcosta on Oct 23, 2020
I have been trying to call the person since 3 weeks and he seems to give reasons everytime. He sells fake UPS and inverters...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Annexure K not providing

Ankurjiet2008 on Oct 9, 2020
I need Annexure K to submit in my organization (HCL Technologies) to transfer my PF amount from previous company (EXL Service...

Murladhar Jena on Oct 7, 2020
Dear concern,

I 58 yrs old and i had worked with continental construction ltd, in various projects. Company had paid my p. F. Amount previously.

I ahd approached to this office and office staff (Namely mr. Yuvraj) told that 12 yrs back your epf amount t has been transferred / credited in your account due course.

But, till date i had neither received any amount against epf nor any intimation about my epf account also that time we are not having uan account no.

Now, it is very difficult to survive.

Your early action in this regards is highly appreciated.

Yours truly

Murlidhar jena
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — regarding fraudulent activities of my employer

Rudra Prasad Dash on Oct 7, 2020
    Sir
    I am an employee and lodged a grievance to concerned employer on dt 18.09.2020 through email id - [protected]@yahoo.com...

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPFO, Bangalore PF CLAIMS / WITHDRAWAL - NO RESPONSE FROM CLAIM worker

Vaij on Oct 6, 2020
    To,

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (RPFC)/

Officer - In - Charge (OIC),

Employees...

ishanpathak007 on Sep 28, 2020
    I have done claim for withdraw pf on 16 sep in portal its said that claim settled but i didnt got money in my account
    claim is settled on 26 sep bu i did not got money in my account

Withdraw of pf
    Updated by ishanpathak007 Sep 28, 2020
    claim was settled but did not got money in my account

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf claimed but amount not credited in my bank account [Resolved]

Shivamv428 on Sep 27, 2020
      I m shivam verma, my uan no[protected] and i m applying for pf withdraw of rs 2500 for any personal use.
      My registration...

Saloni Sachdeva on Sep 18, 2020
      I worked at LetsShave Pvt. Ltd Ambala. I worked there from February 2017 to February 2019. As i left the company in the month of February 2019 and i was getting the benefit of provident fund, due to some negligence i have marked wrong date of exit as it was 6th March 2019 and i filled 19 January 2019. I have written letter also to PF regional office karnal in May but they hadnt responded to that.
      Its already been 2 years and i want to withdraw my money now. Please look into this matter.
      My UAN number is[protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — non settlement of eps 95 even after getting transfer out letter from gurugram office on 6th june 2020

raghuhadadi on Sep 17, 2020
        My uan no.[protected] name: hadadi bheemachar raghavendra.
        Applied for pension in 10d after attaining 58 years of...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Non approval of digital signature

Saluja Tarun on Sep 10, 2020
        Dear sir /madam

We had submitted form 5 a ^& digital signature papers to rpfc east delhi on 4th august and...

Jyotima Khanikar on Sep 1, 2020
        I have applied for the full and final settlement for efp, got sms for approved but the money is still not credited in my account details which i have shared.

My claim id-dlcpm[protected].

gopal3688 on Aug 26, 2020
          This is with reference to your grievance registered vide registration number aphyd/e/2020/19303.
          Following final decision has been arrived at: with reference to above it is informed that though transfer out processed by field office ro bangalore from dsnhp/0937051/000/0000159 to aphyd/0056820/000/0042706 but same is not reflecting at any stage or role at regional office, hyderabad 2.in this regard, it is hereby requested approach the bangalore pf office to complete the steps to verify in ao transfer in rejection role pending (Out office) option and take necessary action to push to regional office.

arpita88ee on Aug 24, 2020
            I had submitted an online pf advance claim on epfo portal for house purchase, which got rejected with the reason :

1) claim rejected - advance not admissible
            2) insufficient service

I have more than 10 years of service history with 1 year in current employer and 9 years in previous employer, so the reson for rejection is incorrect

I have raised a grievance on epfo portal as well (Baniv/e/2020/28457) and tried to contact bandra pf office (Ph: [protected]), without any response.

Desirable solution:
            Ask the epfo to correct the service history details in their system so that the claim is not rejected

Darshan1443 on Aug 23, 2020
              My pf amount got deducted in multiple translation, on 3rd August 2020. May I know what is the reason and why it got deducted without any information. And what action do I need to take to get back my money. Let me know is it your database or system issue which you had in this August Month (2020).

RenukaSundar on Aug 20, 2020
                My passbook shows multiple entries of "OB Adjustment- ( OTHER_APPENDIX_E )- AUTO ADJ
                TRRNO #~#[protected] MMYYY:52015 REJECTED AA
                EMP REQUEST"
                and I see a large amount has been deducted. Could you please help me on this as to why these amount was deducted. Is there any possiblity for me getting back my amount.

I have submitted a grieviance incident for the same BANIV/E/2020/28119.

Please help me on this.
                Hi Renuka Sunder

Same happened with me also, could you please help what all you have done and you got any info??

Where to raise a incident/ complaint

Lovely Livi on Aug 18, 2020
                  Sir I applied pf on 13.08.2020 till now I didnt get any msg about that in their showing oly online claim submitted to portal like that so plz ... see that one
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — pf office hyderabad - rs.50, 000 deducted from my pf balance under ob adjustment

mounika lakkakula on Aug 17, 2020
                    My pf balance got deducted by 24 continuous transactions with description: "ob adjustment - (Other_appendix_e)- auto adjbr...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — PF Transfer Issue

[email protected] on Aug 1, 2020
                    Please be informed that i raised the request of pf transfer to my previous employer wipro technologies.

As...