Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir / Madam,

My UAN is[protected]. i wanted to transfer my Old PF amount from THTHA[protected] to my current PF account. I raised a request online though EPFO portal, the Claim id is THTHA[protected].

In EPFO website it is showing status as settled but PF amount not transferred to current account. So please help me to get my PF amount in my current company PF account.

Hi, This is regards to my PF account with IBM daksh during period Nov 2006 - MARCH 2010. I had got approved PF papers from the IBM daksh back in 2013 which i was not able to submit in PF office in Gurgaon. I would like to now withdraw my hard earned money however I have been told by EPFO department that they no longer accept Form 13 approved from employer side and the same needs to be updated in EPFO portal. My problem is the PF account number when I try to get a UAN account for it says the PF account does not exist and for my registered mobile number it shows me the UAN account for my present employer which is under a Trust .
    Please help me to get this sorted as I do not know who to contact now since IBM daksh no longer exist and Iam unable to connect with HR of concentrix

My IBM employee ID is 71173

RM
      Respected Sir / Madam,

I have applied online for Pf advance claim and my claim was settled, also payment was...

Team,

I have given online request for pf withdrawal on 22nd August 2021 but claim has been rejected - it mentions that claim has been already settled. But I have not withdrawn the full PF.

My UAN number[protected].
      Name - Vignesh R

Moreover, claim has been rejected on the next day of 23rd August 2021 itselfm whereas every day I am getting SMS from EPFO your request has been processed and you will be get the settlement soon. This message i am getting for the last 45 days.

Request your help to resolve this since i am into urgent requirements.

Request to do the needful at the earliest.

Twice I have submitted life certificate digitally, both the time it has been rejected saying Aadhaar number as per records and now do not match.
        1.My Aadhar number since beginning has been the same, as submitted in PF office and given while submitted life certificate.
        2.Who will tell me what I have to do so that my pension starts without any further delay.
          I have tried to reach PF Office Noida multiple times on EPFO grievance & their customer care no but my issue has not been...

Manharbhai Vankar
          OLD PF NUMBER- MH/424/0218879
          GIVE ME NEW PF NUMBER AND UAN.

I have put an online request for EPF withdrawal, UAN[protected].
            PF A/c no. - MH/BAN/44219/1293 on 18th September 2021
            Till now it is showing under process.

I have applied for withdrawal of around 50% of Employee share with category House Construction.

I also logged a grievance on EPFO Grievance portal and it also shows under process for 5 days now.

This is emergency requirement, if the amount is not provided in few days then it will be of no use and I will also lose on the EPF interest.

Kindly advice.
            Oct 10, 2021
            The withdrawal request was settled after 20 days. Thank you.
            The EPFO GRIEVANCE REGISTRATION NUMBER - BANII/E/2021/36222

Assigned to SOCIAL SECURITY ASSISTANT

Address: ACCTXXIV[protected], 341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051 MAHARASHTRA

No one picking up the call[protected]

PF No: THTHA[protected]
              Tracking ID:[protected]
              UAN No:[protected]

No response from PF Thane office

I was an employee of CMC ltd and was enrolled in Employees pension scheme 1995 .I have certificate of Employees pension scheme 1995 . I have attained age of 58 years .The details are as follows:
                Name : Seema Agarwal
                Certificate Number: AP/HYD/52743
                Receipt No : AP/HYD/27708891
                PF account no: AP/5954/23418
                Age 58 years as 10/09/2020.
                Kindly tell me how to get employers signature on the form as CMC ltd no longer exists.

My EPFO passbook didn't updated since 2 months continuosly
                  EPFO account number[protected]

Kindly update

Pratik Bhalerao

Hi Team

I left accenture 2019 June since then 54 entry of above reduction happened to my pf account due to which i lost more 60 from pf balance .

Hi EPFO team please check why it happened .I am going through tough phase and need quick help as repeated communication not taking shape of resolution .

Rahul Kumar

I have switched my job in 2017 and completed all relevant procedure for transferring the PF amount...

I have applied 3 times for partial withdrawal of pf for the house construction and every time getting rejected. Account with gurgaon EPFO. I have to pay the money to be dor who are working for my house and in this critical time this gurgaon EPFO rejecting my request of partial withdrawal of PF. Really frustrated and feeling like a begger who have a money deposited in PF account but not getting when I required it utmost urgency. Please have a look into it.
                      Ratan Thakur
                      UAN :[protected]

I resigned from a company in June'09 and submitted my PF claim form twice. But didn't get any amount till.
                        Now I am try to generate UAN against my Existing PF then it shows D.O.B and other details are missing.
                        Please guide me.
                        As Reliance's HR not responding and it's too long since

My PF Account number is MH / 47615 /7029
                        Employee ID: 35018170

Inder.[protected]@gmail.com

Reason of reject and I want to know.
                          I submitted 10D form and it became rejected which I got a message. Hence, l want to know what is the reason.

Submitted my 10D form but it became rejected which I got a message. And I want to know the reason.

My PF no. being[protected] and i have submitted for claim, but recieved a message stating claim rejected and to refer to...
                            I want to link my Aadhar card number with EPFO, but my problem is, I cannot login due to the following reasons:
                            br...

I submitted on line PF transfer my previous. company varyfied but rejected by epfo office Bhatinda punjab transfer claim(PBBTI[protected].