Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri10:00 am - 05:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (182)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care related pictures (182)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — PF claim

Puneettina on Feb 27, 2017
PF number : MRNOI 1002057000/010

Hello All,

I hope you understand what PF means for a common man. I need my money urgently and its been close to a month that I have not received the PF claim.

I had submitted the PF withdrawal form on 07-Feb-2017 and till date there is no response and claim not settled. Neither there is response on emails nor on calls.

kindly look into the matter and oblige....

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Form 10C rejected

Ramesh Elumalai on Feb 26, 2017
Form 10C (Withdrawal Benefit) Claim ID: TBTAM170200000234 Acct No TBTAM00620420000001209 rejected.Reason of rejection: FORM 15 G / 15H. Remarks by DA/AO:
Rejection letter is under dispatch. Sir let me know the reason for rejection. Kindly let me know the detail for why my 10C form was rejected

Thanks & regards
Uma maheswari
eram1978@gmail.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Insurance

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Have not received my PF settlement amount till date

RoshanPatil on Feb 24, 2017

This is with reference to my PF account number BR PAT00050200000180140. I have applied (Form 19 & 10c) for PF Withdrawal long time back. On Feb 15th 2017 I received an amount of 56900/- thru NEFT to my bank account. Then on 16th Feb 2017 I received an amount of 29900- thru NEFT to my bank account. I worked for Lanxess Pvt ltd for a period of 4 years and as per my knowledge I need to receive an amount of more than 125000/- including interest till date.

Kindly request you to look into this matter and see that my hard earned PF amount along with interest is...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPF site not working [Resolved]

Sawarmal Agarwal on Feb 23, 2017

The PF site has not been working from quite a few months.
I see hundreds of complaints been sent by people but none of them are answered.

We as a company are not able to open new PF accounts for new employees and check the status of the account open.
Please fix this issue on urgent basis.

Could you please look into the issue as lot of people are going helpless because of PF website breakdown?...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Regarding passbook download

Meenu Jose on Feb 21, 2017
I am unable to view and download my UAN passbook for last 1 month. the site is down for longer period of time. Since it is by Government nobody is going to look into this issue ?? and also my complaint i have mentioned clearly even though while submitting it the are asking us to give minimum 350 words or else complaints wont be resolved as expected it seems. What kind of criteria it is. This is why all native Indians are complaining about Indian rules yet we became developing country....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPFO UAN member portal not at all working.

ramagovindareddy on Feb 21, 2017
For the last 4-5 months, i have been trying a lot to login into the UAN members portal, but its not at all working.

If the portal is down, they should show at least some relevant message to the user who tries to login, but this is not at all happening. So you could imagine how tough it would be for an end user and also he/she will get tensed.

If the portal is down, then they should redirect to the other UAN portal, if any available.

Its really very very very disappointing fact by Govt. Of India that they are not able to manage this portal with not having...

Murali Palada on Feb 17, 2017

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Mobile number not being updated

wildav007 on Feb 17, 2017
I have been writing to EPFO for change in my mobile number in order to view all he details online but 3 months passed & they have done nothing. Every time they inform me saying that my problem is resolved and the case is closed.

I have resigned from from job & wish to withdraw my PF amount, but due to this problem I am not able to login to the site.

UAN - 100414066530

PF Number : GJ/BRD/21469/044...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Delay in getting pf amount

sjshah on Feb 16, 2017
My wife Arti Thapa Shah who was working in Nova Weather Works ACR Pvt.Ltd which is based in Mahim -Mumbai had resigned from the company in Nov-2014.

But still her PF provident fund is not cleared and we have been asking it from company as they have a agent called Dinesh Nakase ( 092208 90950)Hemant Consultancy
201/B, Byculla Service Ind. Premises,
Dadoji Konddev Marg, Byculla (E),
Mumbai – 400 027. 022-23740027/28/29 Extn No. 206 and he has been fooling us from past 1 year by saying it will be cleared next month but now its been a year.

I request...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf / uan members portal not working.

angucool on Feb 13, 2017
I am having UAN number for my PF Accounts. Recently i tried to browse the “uanmembers.epfoservices.in” website which is available in internet to know the balance of PF account. I am getting message that “Cannot find the server”. Finally come to know that, the website which I mentioned above is down from last 2 months. When will be the site available for further use? Most of the people those who are having UAN & PF accounts they are facing difficulties to know the balance of their PF accounts & cant able to file the withdrawal of PF. EPFO IT team have to look into this issue and clear as...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Correct balance not show in account

rajan chouhan on Feb 10, 2017

i would you like to inform that, regarding PF balance, sir my joining date in this company (cogent E-services pvt. Ltd. C-100, Sec-63 noida. UP 201301) is 14/12/2013 and per month deduction PF balance is approx 400 RS. but still same time balance is show only 1036 Rs. only. so please take action regarding pf balance.

Note:- and i leave this company 20/11/2016. and i want to withdraw balance. so please take action instantly....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employers

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf balance not transparent

gani175@gmail.com on Feb 9, 2017
My name is Dayanand G Saliyan working in reliance digital as a Senior sales associate in 16-09-2014. MH/VA/117678/52875
In portal VA option only not visible i dont know wats happening going in Pf office unlimited portls at sites but no one is working accurate, even i visit local Udupi PF office they even dont know what they doing in office any question they point out online portal even that is not working properly can any one help me which i spend my valuable 5 years in Company to know my PF balance.. Because of Modi these portals are open recently before coming Modi govt. not even one Pf...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Transfer is pending

Devaraj C on Feb 9, 2017
Sir, i applied for transfer of PF on september 2016, from previous company PF no. to current company PF No. or UAN no. but not yet transfered and i am not able view the details

Name:- Devaraju Chandrashekar

Current company member ID:- PYKRP10222390000000029
Establishment ID :- PYJRP1022239000
company name:-...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Regarding the allow the epf criteria

Wasim islam on Feb 8, 2017
Dear sir my name is wasim islam from aligarh.
I am joined the national health mission uttar pradesh aligarh since 26 june 2015 as a block community process manager
Aligarh district and my basic salary is 12000 p.m
But i am resigned for October 2016
The government order is epf allow for 2015 for all employees deduction the epf less then 15000
The aligarh district health society is epf implementation process is very slow.
I asked u can i eligible for the epf criteria as per norms.
If yes
But department is not share my details epf submission...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — EPF No. SRSRT00241680000000166 - KYC not getting Update

dhrutin on Feb 8, 2017
As per the subject my EPF Account No is SRSRT00241680000000166
I have tried several time to update my KYCs in my EPF account. But due to the EPF site problem it is not getting updated and because of that my EPF claim is not getting process and my money is getting stuck. Request you to please look into the matter and resolve my query as early as possible....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Claim of EPS No.MHBAN00208980000008270 withdrawal amount against transferred fund of EPS No.JHRAN00012270000057275

rabikantjha on Feb 7, 2017

I was a subscriber of EPS No.JHRAN00012270000057275 while I had been working with McNally Bharat Engg. Co. Ltd, Kolkata. I had joined this company by 17/05/2012 and left by 30/08/2014. The contribution of EPS amount with applicable interest was due with RPFC Ranchi when I left the said organization.

I had a new EPS account NoMHBAN00208980000008270 when I joined GAMMON INDIA LTD which is under RPFC Mumbai.

However; I had requested to RPFC Ranchi to transfer the earned fund to RPFC Mumbai and they transferred the same to RPFC Mumbai accordingly....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf 2nd amount not credited to my bank account

Mohammaed Faizan on Feb 6, 2017
Its more then 10 Days I have not received my 2nd half EPF amount. And no one pick up the call and dropped an E-mail more then 15 times but no response please suggest me how can I get my EPF amount. I request you to please check into this matter. And revert my As soon as posible.

PF A/C NO - AP/HYD/56070/000/217727
Contact No - 7892866212

Thanks and Regards
Mohammed Faizan...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — PF not issued by the School Organization

ranjana ranju on Feb 2, 2017
Good morning,

My name is Latha.G. I worked as a school teacher at Patancheru for 8 years. Now due to family problems I had to leave my job. I resigned my job in 2012. Since then I am contacting my school for my PF amount but till now they did not give my money Feb 2017. Is this fair?

I have so many problems, if they give my it would be helpful. They never gave payslip, they just used to give the salary in hand (3500 RS). They deducted PF amount from my salary every month. The deduction amount is also not same. Every month it used to be different and I am not exactly...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Schools

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Member portal is down

Neha13388 on Feb 2, 2017

Website https://uanmembers.epfoservices.in is not responding since mid December. It has been almost two months and error message or notification does not appear on the screen as well.
Please let us know when the website will be up and running as this is effecting lot many people.People are complaining about it for so long and there is no response yet.

This is unprofessional.Please take this on priority.

Neha Varshney...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Claim is under process for So long

Ashok Kumar Gaddam on Feb 1, 2017
Hi Team,

I have got the message on 20/12/2016 that " Claim Form 13 for Transfer for Member Acct TBTAM00300270000036330 received on 24.11.2016 and Claim ID TBTAM161150000834 is under process". The same message again received on 08/01/2017.

So, how many more times i am going to get that message before my PF is transferred to my present employer account.?

I tried calling Customer care service, never got a chance to speak to an agent, at least IVR. All the time, there was engage ring tone at the other end of the line....

Recently Discussed

Home Credit India Finance
Fraud
(4 minutes ago)
Quikr
Premium Ad not puplished.
(6 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications
Sim service
(6 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications
Fake bills after the connection got terminated

www.bdomains.com