[Resolved]  EPRS — Recharge reversal

Last month on 9th december i had recharged my Tatasky account through a dealer of amount 300 Rs.
He made a wrong recharge on another tatasky account through EPRS. Now they are telling that we can't get back the amount recharged without contacting the other tatasky account and that person is not responding at all. So, there is no solution of my query.
Please guide me.
Naveen7607243269's response Mar 03, 2015 Airtel mobile balance nahu dalta or rewarsal me time lagta hai

Comments

i am try renewal 3 4 days by eprs tata sky but not reply massage.

Tata Sky — Recharge reversal and no responce from executives.

On 9th december i had recharged my Tatasky account through a dealer of amount 300 Rs.
He made a wrong recharge on another tatasky account through EPRS. Now they are telling that we can't get back the amount recharged without contacting the other tatasky account and that person is not responding at all.Regarding this issue the person Roxanne gorimar from EPRS acknowledged well and guided me but the person Mr.Amit from Tatasky is not responding at all.And giving wrong attitude regarding this problem.So, there is no solution of my query.

EPRS — error

i want to rechage tata sky on eprs but it says 404.2 named error
please solve this problem its very urgent
gfrgfdtv
dish tv recharge to late because set top box not in standby mode.
my account id [protected]
name-shailendra kumar
This month on 28th december i had recharged bsnl number 890 Rs.He not recharge on bsnl.But take that amount from my account through EPRS. Now they are not responding to my complaint. So, there is no solution of my query.
Please guide me.
i m prahallad kisan m. no-[protected] i have block my eprs re
MYuser name is k[protected].we have the balance money is more than 2000/-. If we recharge for 10 rs, it will show that the required balance is low.pls respond to my complaint.

EPRS BuySmart
    EPRS BuySmart Phone
    EPRS BuySmart Address
    C 207, KPCT Commercial Complex, Fathima Nagar, C Wing, Wanowrie, Fatima Nagar, Wanowrie, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411013