Family Credit — Personal loan in Family Credit

usha
hello sir,

I am usha.. took personal loan in Family credit bangalore indira nagar branch, after 9 months i went for pre closure, i took 42k and paid for 9 months about 24k and they are asking me to pay 39k if i want to pre close... i can not pay so much... i said the same to them... but there is no responce...thiere intrest rate is 55%..and i have the records for that, i asked for the agreement copy signed by me at the time of taking loan to show it to a legal adviser, they are not giving that also... from past 4 months i have stopped ECS from bank and they are not coming to collect the balance amount from me, they are making me a defaulter though i want to pay. Will it be a problem for me?? Please help me in this by telling me the proper rules and what is the standrd intrest rate which a finance firm can take according law. And please take proper action on them.

Usha

Comments

Myself HAROSANKAR ROY,
i need personal loan pl. contact me
lokesh, , looking for personal loan, , i had two wheeler and personal from your company family credit, , check out the clearance, , looking new loan, , [protected]
Hy iam saifuddin from bangalore
i need personel. Loan
amount 50000

Saifuddin
I am Anand Dige I have required Persnol Loan Rs 200000

My Contact No [protected]

Technopolis, 7th Floor, Wing – A, Plot # 4, Block – BP, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091
    Family Credit - Personal loan in Family Credit