[Resolved]  Family Pension — NON RECEIPT OF FAMILY PENSION

My father late Brijnandan Pathak was a pension holder from SBI Aurangabad.He died on 08.01.2010. As per SBI Aurangabad family pension of my mohter Smt. Sharda Devi was forwarded to Centrl Pension Processing Office Patna vide letterNo.175 dated 20.05.10 A/C No.[protected], but no family pension was released till date. Amount which was held in My fathers account also locked and released by SBI Aurangabad .Please do the needful for release of family pension of my mohter and locked amount in the account of my father as soon as because i facing hardship of money.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShareTweet


it is a easy process to give family pension to widow.Because at the time of preparation of PPO, the pension holder placed the name of his/her nominee. So after death of the pensioner holder, simply fill up the required forms and submit before the branch manager state bank of India. they have to settle the matter online after due contact to CPPC.But unfartunatly there are some lazy employees are inside the office, they do not know how to do their job properly.So please keep watch and wait.
Above complain was registered on 17.10.10, but no action has been taken till now. Thus it is presumed that this website is only for making fool of needy person and taking time lose. Please close such type of practice.
dear sir,

my father expired in May 2010. his pension is to be credited to my mother's account IN THE NAME OF MEELA DEVI S.B. A/C NO.. [protected] .
But so far nothing has been done in the matter. My mother has no other means of income and she is facing very hardship because of this delay. Kindly look into the matter and revert back at the earliest and oblige.


anand jha

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Banks
    Add Company Information