[Resolved]  Fiitjee — false promises

My son was admitted to Fiitjee classes for two year coaching. The Institute has promissed to conduct the classes at Chembur, Mumbai. But conducted classes at Govandi, Mumbai which is far away from our house and also my son's college.
when we have requested to shift the coaching centre to Chembur as promissed, the Institute Office at Dadar, Mumbai have given false promisses that the centre will be shifted to Chembur within three months and this has never happened.

The instittute also promissed to adjust the class timings according to the timing of his college. But this never has happened owing to which my son has lost 45 minutes of coaching each day.

he has not been attending the classes since August 2009. we have given several compliants to their Delhi and Mumbai office and till today we have not received even a single acknowledgement letter from them.

Their Co-ordinators at Mumbai have been giving false promises to look into to the matter and I have been requesting them to refund the second year fee.

please guide us the future couse of action which we can take against the Institute.
SRINIVAS

FIITJEE Phone
    FIITJEE Address
    FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar (Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110016