FIITJEE Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 20, 2022

File a complaint to FIITJEE

Having problems with FIITJEE?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FIITJEE customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FIITJEE

FIITJEE Website

FIITJEE Head Office Address

FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar (Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

FIITJEE Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

FIITJEE reviews & complaints(172)

My son who is presently studying in class 9th enrolled in a 2-year study program of FIITJEE and he attended its classes for the 1st three months.
But due to his medical condition, we were bound to discontinue the 2-year study program for his well-being.
So, I requested the FIITJEE management to return my advanced fees which we deposited at the time of admission.
But they denied it and are not responding to my emails and...

I have attended the fitjee entrance exam for 1000 rupess (2 exams). Now they are saying the course is not available. I wanted the refund
FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to ask that are summer breaks provided for class XI students.
    With Regards!
    FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently received a whatsApp message from our fiitjee administration saying that the software removal from fiitjee tabs are going to be initiated... I now need my tab to use it as a normal one... Can you help me to reset it??

Dear sirs,

This is with ref to given below communication from some email id from fiijee e school.com

This guy is not picking up phone now after taking the admission fees . Surprisingly there is no welcome message or acknowledgement message from FIitjee . I request you to pl investigate and confirm.

Your seat is reserved for FIITJEE live online classes.

Fees Receipt will be send...

I want to remove the mdm software. I want to use it as a normal tab since recently my laptop got distorted due to an accident. But the mdm software doesn't allow factory reset so please remove the mdm software for me.
        FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today 27th may 2022, I went to Vijayawada @fiitjee campus to known the details of class 9 fee structure and I felt little bit outrage at one of the administrative panel members because he doesn't know how to talk with students' parents. As a administrative panel member, he need more patience to deal with parents and what I noticed is he doesn't have that patience. I really very much disappointed at his behaviour. Big and prestigious institutions like @fiitjee will also get bad name because of this kind of people. I am requesting @fiitjee institutions to employ better employees to manage this kind of job role.

Dear Sir
            Please note that my son, Aranya Chakraborty had been a student at FIITJEE, Nirman Vihar Branch from 2015 to 2019. He appeared for his JEE in 2019 and cleared the Mains with a rank of 209 and the Advance with a rank of 751. He also secured a rank of 137 in his KVPY exam and is currently pursuing his Major in Physics at IISC, Bangalore. I am extremely thankful and indebted to all the faculty members of FIITJEE, East Delhi for...

Not declared result of IIT Genius Test of my son Anmol Krishna held on 06/02/2022 having roll no[protected] to going 11th

Earlier complain on 19 days before

Earlier complain on 21 days before

So Please Doing needful and inform me

my mob no-[protected]
            FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My son Anmol Krishna appeared in your IIT GENIUS Exam for class 11 held on 06/02/2022. You declared results on 18/02/22. Everybody gets his result. But my son’s result is not showing. Please look into the matter and declared his results and marks out of 372 as Fiit Jee always encourages his students not discourage. As you know my son has been studies from class 8 in your Institution with getting 100% Scholarship

after 50 hours there is no response on my complain; Very Sad.

FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ward had given exam on 26 .12.21. We got the result & detailed analysis of the student. It is of no use unless we have the appeared question paper with us. As the exam was online we were not provided even a soft copy of the paper after exam. How to discuss and analyse? Please provide the question paper. Some education councils are providing the paper. Why it couldn't by FIITJEE. Please do the needful Thank you.
                  FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I admitted my ward at your indore center in pinnacle 2 y school integrated program and initiated others to join fiitjee as evident to your indore branch. My ward scored 336/450 in MPTRE and 90℅ tution fee waivver (as committed) given.
                    In FTRE some students scored 240/450 or so, they also have been given tution fee waiver more then 90℅(exactly 100℅), which is really beyond understanding.
                    The Institute of repute should...

SIr/Madam
                    date of incident:6 jan 2022
                    client name:Kanishk Jain enrollment number:[protected]

i have purchased non class room program(online test series )but it is clashing with my ALLEN timings.there is no flexibilty for concept classes as well as test series.It wasn't explained before puchasing of course .I will be unable to take them as each of the timing is clashing with alllen's timings .Sir please provide me my refund and as timing was not told before that it will clash with my classes I have paid yesterday and today I got my timetable from fiitjee which is of no use

Date of incident- 18.12.2021
                      full description- I have successfully registered for fiitjee talent research exam 2021 with the amount o 500 INR. When i received my login id and password with my hall ticket it was being said invalid while logging in my account. I have tried to much to contact the costumer care number and email id but no has replied to my text or call.
                      Resolution- i should get the refund or they should provide me...
                      Sir i was a student of fitjee and i left fitjee in month of may this year due to health issue ...Since i left i was not able to open my tab as it has knox security

and as soon as i swith on it i asks for tenant id and password

i am also unable to do factory reset

..And our local facilities are not listening about it ..

Please help us..

I am from bhubaneswar centre...Pleasee...

My son wrote FTRE exam in 2018 and secured all india 4 th rank in the test.but we haven't received scholarship amount.when asked in the office they are telling no idea about the same.it has been 3 yrs since I have been following it up.but no proper reply.kindly look into it and do needful.
                      Same here . Even we r waiting for the scholarship amount for last 2 years

It got stuck and always showing installing kiosk for last two days.
                        FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to check fitjee test result I entered correct registration no and sid even it is showing please input correct combination.please help
                          FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for fiitjee big band edge test 2021and done my payment through upi and my account has been debited with 400(exam fees).After transaction there is an option for downloading the admit card but it is not showing.