First Flight Couriers / Amravati Maharashtra — pan card not delivered to me and i visited to their offfice they told me that we will not give service at your area.

Badnera, Amravati District, Maharashtra, India
 Rishi Kumar Joshi
By Rishikumar kailashchandra joshi against Firstflight Couriers/ amravati maharashtra

Hi, I had aplicate the form of pan card correction from amravati maharashtra. They dispatched the order through first flight couriers on 1 oct 2011 from pune. The consignment number is zb6639482. Following is the update from firstflight courier website. my pan card not delivered from eight days so i visited their office. As per their records, they told me that we will not give service at your area.And they reply me with cheap language. They return post my pan card to pune office from amravati maharashtra.

my pan application num is [protected]
my docket number is zb6639482

Sir plz take action against first flight courier service Amravati maharashtra india please sir

Comments

PAN alloted to me is BVWPJ2650R. PAN Card had been dispatched to me via first Flight courier service bill no is M991Q6523357 & Mr .Mahurkar courir boy ([protected])had called to me on 20/02/2019 & 22/02/2019 but he has till not delivered to my residencial address, please urgently delivered the PAN card. Thanks.

+91 52 2394 4444 [Lucknow]
    +91 40 3944 4444 [Hyderabad]
    +91 80 3379 9999 [Bengaluru]
    D 58/12, A-7, TVS Building, Sigra, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India - 221010
    First Flight Couriers / Amravati Maharashtra - pan card not delivered to me and i visited to their offfice they told me that we will not give service at your area.