[Resolved]  GHMC — Laying of RCC slab on open drain Nala

Sir, the open drain nala running from Mallepally ITI Guild to Riyan RTC Bus Stop is causing immense inconvenience to the residents. The gushing sound of water and stinky smell round the clock is causing lot of problem. The mosquitoes are breeding large on the substrate resulting spreading of viral diseases. The only remedy to comeover this problem is laying of RCC slab. It is requested that, the concerned may kindly be directed to inspect the said open drain nala and take necessary action at earliest
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:41
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Problem in Open Nala — Open Nala is stagnated due to stones

I am staying in Vasantapuri Colony, Malkajgiri where one 15 feet open nala is existing. In the month of August, GHMC has arrange to clean the open nala and i that process the waste material was kept in one side of the nala, which is besides our compound wall. In this connection, I have been regularly calling the concerend persons to clean the same, but they are not doing the same. I Spoke to Mr.Reddy, mobile No.[protected], Mr.Kotaiah, [protected], Mr.Ramulu, [protected] and also spoke to Sanitary Inspector. All these persons are blaiming on each other saying that is not their duty.

I would like to know whose duty is to maintain open nala clean without any stones or waste materials. Due to this our children got viral fever.

I request you to please to llook in to the matter immediately, as this a very high health hazardous.
On Prenderghast Road, Secunderabad there is no cover to a man-hole in the lane between Cotton county shop and State Bank ATM since 15 days. Every attempt by us to guard this man hole by barricading it with poles, stones is negated by traffic clearing them and exposing the man-hole. It may please be closed immeditely.
To,
The Deputy Commissioner,
Uppal Circle, GHMC,
Hyderabad.

I have to bring to your kind notice the following few facts for your kind consideration favourable action.

I am K. Satyanarayana resident of H.No:2-17/25/4/2, Sairam Nagar Colony, Phase No:1, Uppal, Hyderabad. My neighbour Sri Nanda gopal who is residing in H.No:2-17/25/4, Sairam Nagar colony, Phase-1, Uppal had encroached by constructing the compound wall in my Plot. As there is no Setback, the rain water from his portico are falling on the windows of my house, which is damaging the wood of the windows. Many a times, I brought to his notice the above facts, he did not hear to my words.

As there is no other alternative, I am approaching you and request you to kindly issue necessary instructions to him for immediate change of the portico and also to change the compound wall without causing any inconvenience to us.

I once again request you to take the immediate action in this regard, for which I shall ever grateful to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Hyderabad,
Date: 10/6/09 K. Satyanarayana
H. No:2-17/25/4/2,
Sairam Nagar,
Phase-1, Uppal.

I am resident of H.No:13-6-449/44, New Sau i Nagar, Near Gudimalaka pur market,
Mehdipatnam,

There is open Nala is flowing near our house, It has got almost two side wall, Request you to do the needful to cover the open nala with the slab will be helps alot for the colony people here.

Please do the needful to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangani Kumar

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Address
    CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063