Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad reviews & complaints(6517)

There is no one collecting garbage since last week in my area, Rajnagar saraswati colony, uppal. There is a lot of garbage accumulating and it can create disease for us. Please send someone to collect this all garbage and solve our problem. Call [protected] for this.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir/Madam

Everytime lot of water is getting wasted in our apartment atleast for 20min weekly twice. Many times this concern has been reported to association but there is not resolution from them. I also asked them to maintain a water alarm when tank is full, even though they didn't. I request you to look into this and take action at earliest...

Need your attention on the complaint raised vide complaint number GHMC1396-U8KE and also a manual complaint (attached the Acknowledgement] was submitted in the Malkajgiri Municipality office

The said complaint is about a illegal penthouse construction in M J Colony Street No.4

The Builder has by force tried to construct and occupy the said penthouse without giving any clarity to the...
    We as a S.S Residency apartment (10) families are requesting to take the action against pent house constructed in S.S Residency, Alwal Hills Road no 9, Secenderabad, 500010.

The builder (D. Jagamoan Reddy) and Land owner (Bala Obanna) has constructed a pent house on 6th floor even after we stopped them . They have used the police power and tortured us alot. They have not alloted the un-devided land share equally to 10 flats...

I am sailaja resident of H. No. 1-6-249/14, near vijaya ganapathi temple, friends colony, fish market, musheerabad. It is to inform u that, in our colony we have so many big dogs roaming in children playing area . we have been facing troubles with street dogs and Big trees have been grown near our house that are about to fall down if heavy rain falls. due to this we have been faced power cut in our area it is very difficult to survive without power cut in summer season. kindly do the needfull.

reg,
    sailaja.

I paid property tax ₹ 3217/- on 28th April 2022 through GHMC website, got a screen with transaction successful and also received a mail from 'Razorpay' payment gateway.
      But GHMC reminder was coming again and again so I paid again on 30th April 2022 and through SBI Netbanking and I received payment successful message from Razorpay. Also I got confirmation from GHMC this time.

What happened to my earlier payment ? br...

Today 30th April 2022 some local people of my colony illegally digged a borewell in from of my house even though we were objecting them those people using un-appropriate behaviour.
      They did not took any government permission and noc from us to Digg the borewell.
      Common borewell for colony should placed water tank but these people are taking a pipe line in to there houses from bore directly which is a crime
      These local people are feeling like they are the govt and they can do anything.
      Please take an serious action against them for digging illegal borewell by taking powers in to there hands.

Several people have already complained about the Mosquito problem that is prevailing currently but GHMC has not taken any action by periodically fogging the societies to get some relief from the mosquitoes. It is becoming impossible to stay.

Can you please arrange for fogging to be done in Janapriya Utopia Apartments at Attapur?

Hi Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your notice that we are facing severe issues due to the road construction not complete at my place

The road is abruptly ended at my place and all the water from the start of the colony is flowing at the end of our house and causing a mudpool which in turn is causing a lot pigs roaming around.

All the water from everyone's house is flowing to our last house due to...

Everyday early morning 4:30am very loud sounds coming from kondapur police colony area, Hanuman Nagar.
          This sound wakes up family members. Mostly old age people and who returns late from office are waking up due to this loud sound.

Request to address this noise pollution issue.

There is one open plot since the owner is least interested to come and even look for his property all the area and ghmc sweepers found it easy place to dump garbage and other material due to which complete area is facing health hazards and mosquitoes due to garbage and many issues kindli request to look into the mattar and clean this garrbage.

The road is full o[censored]ps and downs not to drive properly it seems 200mts distance plz make a road it will be needful to us

I live in chirag ali lane and every 2nd or 3rd night there is loud music playing after 12 am. It is bearable until 12, but there are people who have a life and need to get to office and have a decent sleep. My parents have problems of seizure and they can't handle such loud noises at night. They already had several attacks because of the noise that has been going for so long. I contacted the police and they don't seem to be responding to...
                Hello. I am Krishna Mittal, a resident of Bungalow No. 1, Canton Park, Beside Renova Hospital, Pet Basheerabad, Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Hyderabad, Telangana. About 5-6 trees are in a precarious falling position on the roads, already titled about 50%, and they can fall anytime. Plus, these trees are very difficult to maintain, and their branches are falling every day and obstructing power lines. I have raised complaint many times, but...
                April 23, 2022

Respected Sir, CH.VISHNUMURTHY, President, DhrumataruEnclave Owners Welfare Association, H.NO.2-2-1133/8 New Nallakunta, hyderabad 500044. This is to bring to kind notice that we are facing problem from moter cyclist and heavy motors in our street road which is very busy now a days. they are riding very fast in the street no.26 and Narendrapark to temple roads about 40-65 kmp being there is a New Ramalayam Temple...
                Sir, I am sorry to inform you about the miserable and unsanitary condition of the main road near our house in Ram Reddy Nagar, nacharam, Hyderabad. The house next to ours is constantly littered with garbage. We are tormented by the stench, flies, etc., which are often brought to the attention of the officer, but they
                Not taking action, please I think you are taking action 🙏🙏🙏🙏...

My son is born in Feb 2021 outside India and we have visited India in nov 2021 and applied for his birth certificate since then its been 5 months we have not received birth certificate and my relatives have visited ghmc office multiple times but staff is either making excuses or calling after some weeks.
                We tried acquiring birth certificate through agent but even he is making excuses everytime since last 2 months.
                Please resolve this problem and issue birth certificate.
                The transaction number i got from agent is as follows BNAC[protected]

Hi Sir,

The government road from new cyber valley hafeezpet to hitechcity railway station is occupied by vasathacity / and other surrounding apartments, Also maintaing private security / Gates for the same, please check and resolve issue.

Hello respected authorities,

I am a resident of North NCL Colony, Kompally, secunderabad. I am a software engineer working for oracle india pvt ltd. My working hours are from 7 am - 3 pm. Off late we have noticed loud noise caused due to fighter jets from Hakimpet airport even after 11 pm in the night and round the clock also. This causing inconvenience to children and office going employees early next day due to lack of proper sleep. It's really annoying a lot of families.

I understand the training is necessary for our airforce and totally respect their commitment and dedication, but i would request the authorities to try and stop training before 10 pm in the night and ask them change the path differently once in a whil so that it won't effect single area, so that it does not cause inconvenience to the civilians living in and around the air force station. Hope that you will take the necessary action.