Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad related photos (1703)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

A huge tree just outside my house is in a bad stage its branch is very weak and interrupts high tension wires . I request you to please cut the tree off asap .
Please.

[Jan 19, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Street dogs crying and fighting at night so much noises can't sleep

In syed ali guda, asif nagar 500028, hyderabad telangana. dogs are dangerious bite to people. plaese send a dog van to catch. dangerous dog as soon as possible
      Please send team to road dogs

There are two dangerous dogs in our street which bites people while going on the roads. and also runs back of the vehicles, which is becoming a problem for our colony people.

[Jan 18, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir, There are lot stray dogs in road no 2 RK Puram near Kothapet and are causing lot of Nusance during nights . We are unable to get proper sleep. There’s dogs are near Society Office Road no 2 Rk Puram. There is also a private vacant land in which these dogs stay and plot is with lot of waste trees and garbage . Kindly request you to take action

Stray dogs menace in our colony; continuous barking and crying at night.

[Jan 16, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Too many dogs in my lane, Sometimes 3 or 4 dogs enter inside the apartment, so we are facing too many difficulties.So I request u all to take immediate action.

[Jan 15, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Road sweepers are not sweeping the road for the past 15 days.
                They are sweeping up till a point where the main road...

We are the residents of narayanaguda.we feed a female stray dog from past one year and from yesterday suddenly all the male dogs from other colonies and streets have entered our colony and are causing trouble for the female dog and other residents of our colony so i kindly request you to send stray dog catchers and catch the dogs.the male dogs are very ferocius in nature and are making the streets dangerous to walk for the residents. But please kindly consider this request and if it is possible please sterlize the female dog and leave it in our colony it has babies and we are taking care of the babies at present and they need their mother.
                Thanking you,

Stray dogs attacking people passing by and coming into houses and killing pet dogs. Many dogs are there around 10-15 in Gemini Colony area Ramnagar 500020.

We have trouble with the stray dogs in our area, they are wild, chasing after people and barking at the night times it's very irritating and they are around 5 dogs in our street. Please my humble request is to take those dogs out from our area

3 months ago we moved to AV NAGAR PHASE 2 OPP ADI VENKATESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE, Turkayamjal, 501510, Hyderabad, Telangana and till now there is no street light to our near electric pole. Please look in to this as we are facing complete blackout during night.

Hi, This is Regarding Street Dogs in our locality which were increased and crating nuisance in our locality.

More than 12 dogs roaming in a group and making nuisance and disturbing our sleep due to their barks while night.

please catch them ASAP as it will be problematic if they bite anyone suddenly as there are more than 10 dogs in same road.

Address:- KFC Lane, APHB Colony pahse 4, Indira Nagar, gachibowli 500032

[Jan 14, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are Resident of Feroz Gandhi Nager, Asif Nager Road, Near Zubaida Masjid, New Mallepally,...

There are huge number of street dogs near vijetha college, addagutta society.There are like more than 20 dogs In a group causing so much trouble to the people.There is so much of noise and dear about the same here in this locality during night time.please address the issue.

[Jan 13, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I m from Sri nagar colony Kapra ecil Hyderabad. In our lane there are many stray dogs which create disturbance a lot at night not able to sleep peacefully even for n hour. I request you to please take a nessessery action

[Jan 11, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Atleast 10-15 street dogs inside our Community which are attacking during nights. also spiluing the dust bin garbage which we kept outside . Please take nessecary action and help us

[Jan 10, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We r residents of OneMoreNagar colony, Ibrahimbagh, Golconda circle -13.
                                There r increase in number of stray dogs in our colony around KotaMaisamma Temple and other areas in colony.
                                Also, there r about 20 new baby puppies in colony.
                                We r worried that these r not sterlised, and will cause serious issues for our kids.
                                Pls can u take immediate action?

I'm a resident from Quadribagh, Jaiswal garden, Amberpet.

There is lot of disturbance and nuisance is happening...

Garbage collection is not happening in my area nor there is a garbage bin installed in the surroundings.

E Block, Defence Employees Colony, Kismathpur.
                                  Phone: [protected]
                                  Name:Sooraj

[Jan 09, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.