[Resolved]  Girias Investment Pvt Ltd, Hosur Road, Bangalore — Non Delivery of Mixie

I have purchased whirlpool washing machine from Girias Investment Pvt. Ltd, Hosur road, Bangalore. That is the biggest mistake I have made, Girias is not only poor in service, and delivaries but also they haven't provided the shipment of the god as well even after two weeks.

I purchased washing machine and I was supposed to get mixie along with it, which I have not been received yet.

The reason for launching complaint here is to know about if any customer forum exist where I can complaint about Girias Investment Pvt Ltd, Hosur Road, Bangalore

Personally, I suggest never to deal with Girias because of zero business ethics, poor response time, and worst service.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Its really true. I came to read this posting after I undergone similar experience... They r horrible... never buy from them they really sucks...
I have purchased a refrigerator on Saturday around 7:30 pm and even though it was a festival season they have delivered it around 9 pm & even the road was not as good as it has rained & the road was very muddy & skidding, the delivery boys from the main road carried the refrigerator to my house with lots & lots of patience. Hat’s off to their customer service & the patience that they have.
they advertise in the news paper gifts with articles.but when u buy the product u get to know that u are cheated.they dont give full credit of the amout promised and thus i lost about 603/- rs. in transaction. when we enquired about the director contact no.they showed the iignorence.incidence took place at chennai mahalingapuram show room. never visit girias for any purchases.
Hosur Grias one of the Very worst Dealer in all over the India. Their selling product is very worst and also Service and feedback very Worst. Our compel request Please should not go at any cost to Grias-Hosur.

Very Very Bad.

Girias India Investment
    Girias India Investment Phone
    Girias India Investment Address
    No.47, 3rd Floor, 3rd Main Road, 15th Cross, Margosa Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560003