Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Whirlpool India

Having problems with Whirlpool India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Whirlpool India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Whirlpool India

122001

Whirlpool India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 1800

Whirlpool India reviews & complaints(3414)

We have bought a 3 door refrigerator on October 1st 2022. But it has stopped cooling since the last couple of weeks. When the machine shuts to defrost, it doesn't start for almost 12 hours.
We have been lodging a complaint since 22nd November but to no avail. Once technician came over to check and certified the same was working fine.
In spite of raising almost 4-5 complaint on whats' app and with the customer care, there are just false promises given to us confirming the visit of a senior technician. but nothing has moved so far nor has anybody contacted us to resolve the matter.
All our food items in the fridge have got spoilt. Whirlpool is just not bothered now that the refrigerator is sold. its's none of their concern any more. A very pathetic situation. Have never faced such an issue with any other brand. It's a huge mistake having gone for whirlpool.
+1 videos

Hi sir/maam,

I am very upset and frustrated . The Whirlpool India company is playing with me from past 1 year without fixing my issue.

I had complaint two three times regarding my washing machine issue. I have a top 360 degree bloom wash pro fully automatic washing machine . I had a 3 years warranty of my machine and now warranty period is over but not due to me, but due to the technicians wrong diagnosis and...

Mentally haressment by converted my new washing machine in old machine
    Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost my bill somewhere.can you please send me a copy of the bill? And the warranty book is also missing. What i need to do when my product is repaired
      Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I called Whirlpool's toll free number in July for getting my Washing Machine repaired. I was told to get the compressor replaced. The serviceman got the compressor replaced the very next day and I was charged ₹7000 for it. One Year of warranty was also promised.
        Since the first week of November I've been facing the same problem. The first time I called the toll free number they acknowledged the claim but for a week noone came to check the problem. Now on calling the toll free number the claim is been denied saying that the service partner is no more working with Whirlpool.
        Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was purchased Whirlpool automatic washing machine 700L 6.5Kg, Model No- 31272 on 25.02.2021. Demo was done on 12.03.2021 by authorised service provide M/s. A.K.Refrigerator & Elc. Works. The machine was working at satisfactorily. But since 4-5 months we are facing problem. The motor is not running during drying. Then, we complain over phone and service provider visited our house on 30.09.2022. After inspection they said that there is TSP problem and the machine to be sent to their office for repairing which is 80Km far away from our house. It is difficult to send the machine such a long distance for repairing.
          All documents are uploaded.
          Please arrange to resolve immediately.

Product Name: Whirlpool Double Door Refrigerator

Product Number: Whirlpool REF IF INV CNV 305 STEEL ONYX 3S N (292)

Serial Number: DRH[protected]

Date of Purchase: 02.01.2022

Warranty Details: 2 Yr VS+EW FOR REFRIGERATOR

Purchase Location: Vijay Sales, M2K Rohini, New Delhi

Major issue: Non-Cooling, Continuous Water leakage at the bottom, and wetting...
            I have purchased washing machine through Flipkart on 14/Nov/2022. And the installation by whirlpool has arrived on 16/Nov/2022. The problem here is along with the installation the service guys are forcing us to purchase some extra products like in my case with Whilrpool washing machine, the service guy advice me to take Scalegon product for cleaning the washing machine. I said a big No for that. Still he convinced me and made me to buy. But...

I forgot my bill somewhere plz can you mail me the bill as my washing is not working mail id [protected]@gmail.com
            Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I purchased a convertible referigerator
              On 9 June 2021
              Now the cooling is not as expected so I called the customer care and the technician who came for the service denied the service as the stickers pasted on my referigerator were removed by my child and he also stated the 10 year warranty on the compressor will be invalid as the stickers are removed
              It means any one can remove the stickers and change that with a hot gun when it’s in the dealers shop what will be authencity in the product
              Plus the warranty are provided on the bills not on the stickers pasted on the referigerator
              How can they deny me the warranty and the service
              Pls help me
              My Mob no [protected]
              Name Rituraj
              Below are the bills attached
              Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased whirlpool fridge from croma last july 2021. Within its warranty period i had leaking issues so i raised a complaint and service person from whirlpool inspected and changed the board and assured issue wont be repeated as board is changed . But after 2 months again water leakage is happening and unable to use the fridge, now warranty is also over. I have got onsitego extended warranty for my whirlpool fridge from croma. I have...

I ordered one single door fridge from Whirlpool India site. It is showing it will be delivered by 7th November 2022. Today is 9th November but I didn't receive my product.

I tried to contact Whirlpool India so many times they are also not sure where is my product.

Please help me on this.

Order Number: #[protected]
                Tracking Id: [protected]
                Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide the copy of my refrigerator bill as it was lost while shifting my house now i need the bill to claim warranty for the compressor it will be very helpful if you send the copy of bill to my mail id

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

S.No: INC[protected]

MODEL: 70071
                  Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am Arun. I purchased a whirlpool fridge 355 pro-ELT 2S Illusia Steel 5 years back. I have a compressor issue.
                    For Service a Compressor replacement, I need a duplicate copy
                    Bcoz without a bill I can't get home rectified.
                    Please send me a copy of the bill to my email I'd - [protected]@gmail.com
                    I have a buyer's name and mobile no with.
                    Please send a Copy of my bill
                    Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased my fridge on 28/3/2021, just after 3 months it stopped working, not even the cooling but it didnt start, it fluctuates. Sometimes its working and sometime not..

We purchased it from Reliance digital, and we did the complaint too. They registered our complaint after so many calls and request, they sent 2-3 person till now. But THE BEST part of the scene is, no body knows about the issue..

It seems like they were the freshers and dont even CARE to repair it..They were only have to visit it, this is for their company is paying..

Seriously!!!

I CONTACTed to one of the manager of whirlpool who is a head of Rajasthan, she claimed that she is sitting in jodhpur. But didnt provide any solution for it, just talked about to take extra warranty and pay 5-10k for it..

If i pay 50k for my fridge, do i have to follow these ### steps too?

I request you guys, please please provide any solution and repair it or please take it back..

Dear Team,
                        We have single door refrigerator and it was purchases in 2019, and it has 10 year compressor warranty. Now fridge have less cooling and we reached with the service team they said compressor need to be changed, but unfortunately we missed the original of bill.
                        Iam humbly request you to give the duplicate of bill, I will attach the serial number and label..please do the needfuland help me with the situation
                        Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased wirlpool double door fridge on 15th July 2022. The fridge stopped cooling on 27 October 2022. I Complained to coustomer care. On 28 October 2022, your engineer came and checked the fridge and told that its compressor has gone bad, it will have to be replaced. But it's only been 3.5 months since the fridge was taken and the fridge started causing problems. I am not ready to replace the faulty item I want the fridge to be replaced....

I have been complaining about the weird sound in the new refrigerator.. But no proper response by the company
                          Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have registered a compliant of Whirlpool AC repair before 2 months. Everyone from whirlpool have neglected the issue and never resolved it.

Below are the tickets raised from our end.

Vij[protected]

Each ticket has been closed without our (customer) consent. Each time they said that they will resolve it but nothing happened.

Our parents are staying at the home and they are facing lot of health issues and suffering a lot. We have taken AMC hoping that they will resolve it fast, but no one came from whirlpool.

We are fed up with whirlpool service as we are waiting from more than 2 months.

My parents have suffered enough due to this and we demand a refund along with new AC from Whirlpool.

If this issue is not resolved in next 1 week, We are taking the issue to consumer court.

Addanki - 523201,
                            Bapatla Dist - A.P

Ph.No: [protected]
                            Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whirlpool customer care is asking for duplicate copy and even after spending hours at the store from which I purchased my refrigirator they cannot find the invoice. I have the serial number and all the details required along with date it purchase. Help!!