[Resolved] Go Air — not board the flight with valid ticket and infant

venkatB

I booked the air ticket in Go Air from Mumbai to Delhi direct flight (G8-375) scheduled on 30th June 8PM. I was struck up in the traffic jam for almost 3.5 hours and reached the check in counter at 7:35PM. They did not allow me with my family to enter the flight. There were 3 to 4 passengers with us had similar experience. I was really shocked when the lady officer from Go Air present at the counter spoke in a very arrogant manner without any due respect to the customer and simply did not allow us to board the flight by just giving flimsy reasons. I had requested her to allow us as i had an infant with us. I was trying to book the flight at 9:50PM however it was already delayed by more than 1 hr and Delhi was not safe in late nights. I booked an early morning flight and stayed outside the airport for the whole night. It was really horrible experience for my family. I was facing lot of problems for arranging milk for my kid and the weather was really bad outside. I had a big loss as i shelled out separately for booking the early morning flight and huge mental trauma that we had during the whole night. I need a compensation of 50K for the mental trauma and worst behavior of the lady officer

Venkat B
(venkatesh_b91@yahoo.com)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2017
Though its old request, can i request Goair resolution team let me know why they mark this complaint as resolved. I have neither received call nor email for compensation from Goair on this front. Pls. keep this complaint as open and let others know about GoAir poor customer support.
Updated by venkatB, Jun 08, 2017
No communication from GoAir on this complaint and I would like to know how did they mark this complaint as closed.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

all airlines try fly full. so either they over book and who ever left behind is considered NO-SHOW (which is illegal on their part and ur supposed to be compensated) or if there are seats they will give it to people who book last minute at airport.

only 50k for the whole trauma ??? u shud get more than that just for the lady's behaviour. if u have the time and money to hire a lawyer that is.

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Go Air - not board the flight with valid ticket and infant