GoAir

Offices

Contact Details

Offices & Branches

Ahmedabad
Sardar Patel New Domestic Building, Sardar Nagar, Ahmedabad - 80003, India.
Tel: +91 79 2285 8025
Fax: +91 79 2285 8122

Bagdogra
Bagdogra Airport, Airport Authority Of India, Bagdogra, Dist - Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734422, India

Bengaluru
G-181, Kempegowda International Airport, Devanhali, Bengaluru - 60300, India.
Tel: +91 80 4740 6091, +91 80 4740 6092
Fax: +91 80 4740 6093

Bhubaneswar
Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751020, India

Chandigarh
Civil Airport, Airport Authority Of India Zirakpur Road, Near Behlana, Chandigarh - 160003, India

Chennai

Civil Airport, Satwari, Jammu - Cantt - 180003
Tel: +91 19 1243 5668, +91 19 1243 1306
Fax: +91 19 1243 5668

Kochi
Goair Domestic Terminal Kochi International Airport Limited, Nedumbasserry, Kochi - 683111
Tel: +91 48 4261 0697
Fax: +91 48 4261 0697

Kolkata
Upper Departure Level, New Integrated Terminal Building (NITB / T2) N.S.C.B.I, Kolkata, WB 700 052.
Tel: +91 33 2511 8468, +91 33 2511 9469

Patna
Jaiprakash Narayan International Airport, Patna - 800014, Bihar
Tel: +91 61 2222 7148

Port Blair
Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, Andaman Nikobar Island - 744103
Tel: +91 31 9223 1540

Fax: +91 19 4230 3345

View More Information...

Bad

GoAir Complaints & Reviews

My flight was cancelled and i was told that i will receive my refund within 7 working days. but till date i have not received any amount, pls check and confirm the same.
Jun 21, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I work as expat pilot at goair last october2019 and was terminate on 2020. but they send email for final settlement and waited more than a yea, until now they did not answered my emails. how to resolved this? may infor.atuin below:

capt. james surla paz
    mobile: [protected]
    email: [protected]@ gmail.com
    Jun 21, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked ticket your airlines muscut to Mumbai and Mumbai to muscut with pnr no T98VXZ and S9CEQJ but due to pandemic it will...

Ma'am/Dear Sir,

I have booked GoAIR flight for Kolkata to Lucknow (PNR: B8MNNW, with layover at New Delhi) scheduled on 17.06.2021 and for onward journey from Lucknow to Ranchi (PNR: VEBZWK, with layover at New Delhi) scheduled on 19.06.2021. GoAir has informed me on 16.06.2021 that my flight from Kol to Lucknow (on 17.06.21) has been cancelled. When contacted, they told that the refund for this can be processed but for Lucknow to Ranchi no full refund can be made. Any alternate flight is available late on 18.06.21, which will not serve my purpose.

I had taken both the tickets simultaneously and had informed the Airlines for the entire schedule. However, they have cancelled first leg. Now, if I am not going to Lucknow, how can I board GoAIR flight on 19.06.21 for Ranchi from Lucknow. First, I had difficulty, spoilt schedule, higher expense and subsequently this harrassment from the Airlines.

I need an urgent intervention Sir.

Prabhat
      Jun 16, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I harjot Singh have cancelled the flight ticket for PNR - T37L4L and not received my payment yet.

I hereby request you to refund my amount as soon as possible.
        Jun 15, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received my refund yet for the flight PNR :KEJ43E (Flight cancelled by the airline).The customer...

I have received email from refund team that refund has been processed for PNR HC5S4K, but still not received. It is almost 2 months now.
          Jun 15, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked ticket of GoAir on 12th May. On 14th may, they called me, and said. Your ticket has been cancelled due to weather....
            PNR : TDDLYN
            Flight : G8 - 345

My flight for 7th June from Kochi to Delhi was cancelled without any...
            On 2nd of June I booked a ticket from Bangalore to Chandigarh via Ahemadabad for 8th June. But on 7th of June I got a message...

I planned a trip a long time back to Leh. My flight was on 9th June by G8 221and PNR was Y63RJF. I received an SMS at 8 20 pm on 8th June that the flight will be leaving Delhi as scheduled. So I told MakeMyTrip to cancel the flight as my booking for a stay in Leh was canceled. But the flight was canceled later. I think this was done such that the airlines can charge the cancelation fee; Knowing fully well the flight would not operate to send a message some 12 hours before the departure on the contrary is a piece of purposeful misinformation. And I would suggest that I should be considered for a full refund.
            Rgds
            Bikramjit Maitra

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked in go air 2 years ago but cancelled due to covid situation but I still haven't received my payment . My PNR number is SBU6JA.
              Please take an immediate action.

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked flight for 24, March, 2020 on 18, March, 2020 for 10:00 a.m departure from Kolkata to Mizoram. But the Airline had cancelled the flight on 23, March, 2020 citing full refund of money. But till this date, there are no news or no reply to emails. Can you please help me on hoe to contact them?

detail of flight
                GoAir: G8- 297
                Kolkata, CCU to Lengpui, Aizawl
                departure date: 24/03/2020, 10:00 a.m

Your's sincerely,

B. LALRAMHLIMI

Dear sir/ma'am,
                  I was traveling from Patna to Goa vide go air PNR KBUKQA on 24 May 21. I've booked the ticket through udchalo. I had got a call from airline on 23 May 21 saying that your flight has been cancelled and full amount of refunded will be processed, but refund has not been processed till date to udchalo.

2. In view of the above it is requested that refund is to be processed to udchalo at the earliest, so that I could get from them
                  Jun 08, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am very sorry to say that I made a big mistake in booking a ticket on your airline.
                    I booked a ticket on your airline, following are the details, the said flight was cancelled and I did not receive a message from your good office. The cancellation was intimated only on the website and not to me. Am an international passenger don't know what to do. There is no option given on the flight status. Am residing in an island, without proper plan i cannot move from island because of limited local transport to reach airport. More over need a confirmed date to take RTPCR Test. Expecting your earlier reply .
                    Mr. ANGAMUTHU LOGASUNDARAM
                    Booking reference: L42Z2V Travel Date: 25/06/2021
                    From: MLE To Bengaluru
                    Ms. ANGEL BENJAMIN
                    Booking reference: PEEPUX Travel Date: 25/06/2021
                    From: MLE To Bengaluru
                    Jun 08, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My flight got cancelled by agent which was from Hyderabad to Delhi on 7th June. Because of that I missed my next flight from...

Did my booking on 31/5/2021, for a return ticket from ixc to bom neither for 5 pm flight, they reschedule the flight to same date but at 11.30am without any intimation further they postponed to 9 june and further to 10 th june.
                      Jun 07, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flights canceled by airlines but didnt inform the passengers. Pnr Q63Z9C and U9TW8G . Booked through easemy trip they also did not inform . Came to know about cancellation at the time of webcheckin. Now they are telling that refund will be given in30 days . Whats my fault regarding cancellation. I need immediate refund . Please help
                        Jun 07, 2021

GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a flight on 3rd of June 2021 for 7th of June with Go Air from Jammu to Bengaluru with PNR no. UY98WW on a third...
                          I Bhaskar Manohar Rao with a E-Ticket No. T26SGB am booked to travel in your flight No. G8-119 that was scheduled to depart...