Haryana Police — Challan not available in Court due to that not able to pay

narbir1987
I was driving Gurgaon to Kapashera boarder for getting the pollution certificate from the Petrol pump which was just on the corner of boarder and police man challaned, as he was correct his way so i am not blaming to him.
My concern is when i visited to SP office to pay the challan and to get back my bike RC, they said challaned yet not received please come after one week, so i went after week they again said it is not with us, please visit to court so i went there and they said to visit after 3 days so i visited after 3 days again same thing was repeated and it is more than 3 yrs. now when i m going to court regularly to get the my RC, and i not getting any sort of help from any of Govt. official.

Please help…
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Haryana Police — Harrasing two wheelers

There are 2 policemen who stand at the 24km toll plaza. they stop two wheelers and harass them for petty things such as carrying a hand bag or a pillion with a suitcase ( maybe going to the airport). These guys extract money and collect whatever they can. Day light robbery. Will somebody please stop them
My Bike no, is HR 26 AN 5747