[Resolved]  Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme — INSURANCE

I purchased Hero Honda Cbz Extreme on 29'Jan'2007 (NOIDA) and that time i received an Insurance OVER NOTE NO from the dealer, It supposed to be expired on 28'Jan'2008. I visited ICCLOMBARD to renew my Bike insurance, but there i got to know that my policy was not generated, I had a long discussion with them and they told me the dealer is responsible for this, I visited the HERO HONDA also they said we can not give u your previous policy but we can renew ur policy without the previous policy. I asked him to renew the policy he renewed it and asked the payment to be done in cash, I said i can only give you cheque as a proof you give the cash receipt. He denied. I have been charged for my bike insurance policy but did not received any kind of document from ICCLOMBARD. So now if i do not receive any documents the HERO HONDA i will sue the hero Honda center for cheating me, Plz do something about this problem.

31/Jan/2008

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706