[Resolved]  Holy Spirit Hospital Andheri — No proper medical treatment

Holyspirit a well known hsopital at Andheri east near shere punjab...
But we have sour experience with the hospital, they clain to have best doctors, but this claim seems to be a wrong commitment from the hsopital.

This is nothing but a blood sucking hospital.
They are interested in the money, pateints are unaware about the treatment he is undergoing.
Moreover the nurses are not trained in dealing with the patients due to language barrier.

More complaints will follow.

[Apr 24, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Holyspirit a well known hospital at Andheri east near shere punjab...
But we have sour experience with the hospital, they claim to be the best doctors and nurse, but this claim seems to be a wrong commitment from the hospital. There is nothing but a blood sucking hospital.
If the person is admiited in hospital within 1 years, person will be no more, doctors are carless, nurses are very harshing operating,
I have exactly opposite experience. Rather I found Dotors & staff are generous & caring. Sorry to say, but patient's relatives attitude shouldn't be like "Admitt & forget". More over its my personal experinence that, when there is patient in your home, always try to get basic mediacl information about diesease & patient's history/habbits, so that one can talk someting with the doctors & nurses. Once doctors & nurses realize that, you know something, their approach changes. This is true in every hospiltal.Ultimately for docs, we are always a layman as we are not knowing basics & obviously docs don't want to waste time in educating us, as there time is precious.Kindly take my suggestions positively.
---Prasad