[Resolved]  Horlicks — Dust and rubber particle found inside Horlicks bottle

I have a complaint regarding the bottle of Women’s Horlicks that I purchased some days back (Net Wt – 330 g , MRP : Rs.180 , Packed : 06/12 , Batch No : J0174H )
When I was having my first drink that , at the end of the drink I noticed ‘cement’ like small particles .I ignored it thinking it to some ‘nutrient’.
On my second drink , I again noticed the same ‘cement’ like material , which settled down at the bottom of the cup. And it definitely did not taste like anything that can be eaten .But ,I ignored it thinking ‘Horlicks’ is a good and old brand.
On my third drink , to my surprise , I got a small black colored ‘rubber particle’ in my drink .I again thought , it obviously cannot be rubber particle .But I was not able to chew that particle .Then I saw it carefully , and I was able to stretch it . I have kept that rubber particle safely , in order to produce it as a proof in case if needed.

I was extremely shocked and sad to see such a thing , from a brand which we all have trusted for years !!

I would request this matter to be investigated, so that in future , WE the customers are not cheated , and our health is not compromised !
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Horlicks — Food Adultration

I brought a 500gms of horlicks & after opening the pack I found flour instead of horlicks. This I came to know after tasting it.
For me also, when I drink, at the end of the drink I noticed ‘cement’ like small particle upto this day.

mothers horlicks

I am 17 old boy, I had erroneously consumed mothers horlicks, now my both nippls have been errected. please give me further advice
Definitely there are some non edible particles in Horlicks. The manufacturer must prove it otherwise with proper explanation. Not too for a law suit if this prolongs
They are selling it in the US as well

Horlicks India