[Resolved]  Hp Gas — re-issuing of gas Documents

I have lost my original documents pertaining to my gas connection.i do not even remember the consumer number. i have talked to my distributor in this regard, he says nothing can be done. i have the address proof document and identity proof document with me. My distributor says you have to take another new connection, but my problem is, in that case the existing connection and 2 gas cylinders will become illegal then. which i want to avoid. Please suggest me if there is a way out.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

ok agreed
Sorry for that
have lost my original documents pertaining to my gas connection.i do not even remember the consumer number. i have talked to my distributor (MR.agrawal gas agence dattawadi nagpur) in this regard, he says nothing can be done. i have the address proof document and identity proof document with me. My distributor says you have to take another new connection, but my problem is, in that case the existing connection and 1 gas cylinders will become illegal then. which i want to avoid. Please suggest me if there is a way out.
my document is lost and my hp gas regulator no. is cm/l-1470548
I have lost my original gas connection papers but I have duplicate copy .I want to transfer my gas connection.can you please provide me the procedure for gas connection to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Phone