[Resolved]  Hp - Pavilion Dv - 6516 Tx — My laptop Is still in HP center from last 4 months

This is Sujata PAttar From Belgaum....i took Laptop HP-PAVILION DV 6516 TX.......From dealer called MANGESH-COMPUTER.....on the date of[protected]...i use my notebook heardly 15 days after that it is not giving any display,,,so our dealer send it to the HP-Center in BElgaum it self.Mr.Manjunath was handling my laptop...he gave my laptop but he change the mother board i dont no what happen To my notebook again it is not showing display because of changing mother board.....again Magesh Dealer gave it the HP-Center...from that day onwards mt Laptop is in HP-Center.means from last 4 Months my Laptop is in HP-Center...and now that manjunath is not their now Mr.Nelson is handling my Notebook...but still nothing is happen only recovery cd come but still not yet my problem solved..my Laptop is in HP-Center only when ever i call to those Hp-people they will tell still problem is not solved....I paid 57000/rs cash ok if you people not solve the problem then what is the use ? better change my laptop otherwise give my money back with 4 month interest...OTHERWISE I HAVE TO TACKE LEGAL ACTION ON HP ONLY...SEE LAST FROM 4 MONTH I AM SUFFERING FOR THESE HP PEOPLE....I PURCHGE TENTION FOR 57000 NOT LAPTOP......

Comments

i am shocked on seeing this complaint. i was preparing to purchase the said model of hp.
i'm glad i read this, as i was going to purchase a hp notebook. but if this is the quality of their after sales service, then i'm better of without it. nothing is worth this kind of a deal.
my hp dv6516 tx notebook is embeded with 2gb ram .Is it support another 4gb ram? If no what is the other option

HP India Phone