HP India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to HP India

Having problems with HP India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HP India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HP India

Toll free
1800 112 267

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HP India reviews & complaints(4887)

Hp printer could not connect sytem .
NOT working for proprely
date of incident 4/12/2022
client name K.RAVIKUMAR KUMARAVEL
MOBILE NUMBER [protected]
HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a HP Laptop vide invoice no. SLA[protected] on 05/06/2022. At the time of purchase of this product i was told that this machine has a battery back up upto 6 hrs while using this machine, it hardly run for 2 hrs after full battery charge which is highly condemnable thing. Please take the action accordingly and fulfill the your word of mouth.

Hi Sir,

I order Hp 17 inch Fury workstation From Detec.in, While before Paying money i asked whether the product is available, they told it is available but after paying the money they not responding and saying Product not available with the manufacturer, Please do take legal action against the website

HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation. Link - HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation
      HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation
      10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor Windows 10 Pro 64 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB) 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC SSD Intel® UHD Graphics.

Note: This Create Bad name for HP and Its third party Vendor

Please forward to the team which is dealing with 3rd party Vendor

with Regards

Joseph Malvin Raj M
      Deputy manager R&D
      Alkraft Thermotechnolgies
      HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought a new laptop on June end of this year, immediately found multiple issues. Contacted hp team for refund but they said only after checking the system they will refund which I accepted. But they delayed and arranged technician visit very late. He upgraded bios and disabled the upgrade. Wss getting the same ussue again. When I informed it to hp support team and asked for refund, they did the same thing as above and this time technician...
        Respected sir/Mam
        My name is Aryan Gupta and I am a student
        I have purchased a laptop (hp 15s fq5010tu) from hp store (Virendra traders) from gwalior on 4-August-2022. Firstly there was overheating in my laptop and the backup was also poor so I went there to tell my problem but they misguided me as they said the windows are updating and it will heat for 1 to 1.5 months but the heating didn't stop and one day it was over heated...

Hello Sir, i had purchased a hp laptop from the hp online store it about 8 months from purchase my health of battery is constantly decreasing i had already send my battery report details to the hp service team but no action has been taken on the other hand the track pad of the laptop is malfunctioning sometimes it works and sometimes it behaves abnormally (no response, cursor moves when no command is given as input ).
        So, I am linking my mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear hp team,
          Im purchased hp laptop i3 model after purchasing within 7days product given frequently problem so I'm requesting for replacement but nobody not responding from dealer site.. im already DOA completed but no one not responding..
          Im already raised complaint also this is not acceptable

Find blow bill snopshot
          Kindly check and update me [protected]
          HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased hp (loptop) product within 7days giving frequently trouble nobody not responding from dealer and product also handover to dealer
            Kindly check and update me [protected]
            HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought hp i5 laptop pavilion series from tambaram hp world offline mode on january 2, 2022.
              I have 1 year warranty for services.
              For the past w month i have problem in connecting wifi to laptop.
              For the past 2 days i could not switch on my laptop
              Power button is continuously blinking and i cannot power off or on via long press also..my display is blank aa if it is in shutdown mode.
              Not even 1 year is over, i feel the laptop delivered is very poor quality.
              HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased brand new HP Laptop (Invoice attached) from M/S Computer Land, G-5, GF, 27, Saraswati House, Nehru Place on 27/12/21 as per the invoice attached, they have not informed me that if you need to extend the warranty then you must have to purchase the plan within 7 days from the date of the purchase. So due to this I had lost the extended warranty plan which is cheaper as compared to plan I am getting now. After few days of the...
                I gave a booking amount of Rs.1000 for a hp laptop in hp store on 15th October at 07:48 pm .

[Address of the HP Store : Qwerty Computers
                Plot-No- A/108, Ground Floor
                Saheed Nagar
                Bhubaneswar - 751007]
                I have called them many times to buy the laptop after giving the booking amount but they said the respective model was out of stock.

After some days due to my problems, I couldn't buy...
                I bought HP headphone on 06/06/2022. The HP wire got disconnected in the first month itself. It has 1 year warranty.
                At the back of the headphone, the mentioned email id is in.[protected]@hp.com.
                I started communiting from this email id.
                I have also contacted the below mentioned email id:
                [protected]@hp.com ;
                HP Store India ;
                in.[protected]@hp.com ;
                In Contact ;

I was asked to communicate...

Petrol filling staff Behaviour is rude.
                HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought a new laptop on June end of this year, immediately found multiple issues. Contacted hp team for refund but till now not even fixing the problem. And no response for my mails.

Raised multiple tickets but it got closed that call not connected. When I checked the number, it was incorrect. How can incorrect number stored, I believe it is to increase the days and say refund can't be done. Basic logic is I started my conversation...
                  I have raised a service complaint for replacement of battery for my Hp laptop. Customer service told to wait for 24hrs for quotation from sales department.

It's been 8 days and even after calling 8 times there is no resolution for my issue and HP has monopolised that service shall be done only through online request.

My productive working hours has been lost due to poor service and fake promises....
                  My laptop had a software problem on 26th.

On 27th I contacted the company, they helped me through WhatsApp.
                  But the problem is not solved.
                  So the HP agent told me to send a support technician to your home.
                  And after that they asked all my details.

And I was told that a mail would arrive in 24-48 hours. Once the mail is received, it is said that after you make the online payment, our technician...
                  I would like to formally notify you about a problem that I am facing with the HP Pavilion (Sno 8CG206010W) purchased from Chroma, Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore on 13-Jun-2022. The chronology of the issue is listed below:

1 27-Sep-2022 System boots but while logging in, not able to enter password using the keyboard. Visited Chroma customer support center at Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore. The support staff helped me by...
                  My Consumer No is 612738 The dealers name Ideal Enterprises, 1, YM Complex, Jogi Colony, Madivala, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore 560095
                  I have been receiving messages on my mobile for some months now, saying Gas Cylinder delivered giving cash memo number when I have not ordered a cylinder.
                  On 5/9/22 msg received Gas Bkg.503473 Cons No. 612738 Delivery OTP9229 I did no Order

On 9/9/22 I ordered a cylinder Msg. Bkg...
                  I ordered a laptop (HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP i5 11th gen) from flipkart and the seller was Petilante online
                  I ordered it through credit card in offer price of 51240
                  Money was deducted from bank, Payment was made successfully but my order is still showing in pending and they showing that the reason is Payment not yet confirmed from the bank
                  What is this happening
                  Is this any joke to you guys
                  I can’t...
                  I’m using up laptop and I am facing issue since 1 month and I have registered a complaint for that before 1 month and my case number is [protected] but the customer service support team is taking this problem very lightly and not solving my problem on time.
                  I am very upset that HP company is working now a days very bad and not giving answers properly.
                  I request you to take a serious steps against my case....