HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)

HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Jan 28, 2021
Delhi, Delhi
I have a hinge and laptop base issue from last year even it started from the beginning so regarding this I registered complain two times to resolve it. The service person came two times but he was not able to open the laptop so my laptop issue still same. I am looking for my laptop repairing again

[Jan 28, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
    Jan 26, 2021
    Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
    We purchase a desktop from Hp authorized dealer in alwar on 28/07/2020 and they tell us a google home mini free with it and it deliver by the company directly at our address but till date we can't received it and we raise many complain about it but there are no response from your side now we take some legal action against company and the dealer and we also tell the people on social media and print media not to purchase any hp product because the done the false promises and not to fulfill it.

[Jan 26, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 24, 2021
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      I have purchased - HP Laptop - 15 - di2001 txSerial no - CND0025HFH, Product id - 9GD56PA, on date 30/05/2020 but its giving...

Jan 23, 2021
      Dear Hp
      i am using your Hp Color Lase 150 printer in last one week, I am facing a both side printing problem, please tell how to print in both side

[Jan 23, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

This is to inform you that, I had purchased a laptop in March 2020. But it become hang while browsing internet on it. I had also visited at your dealer point from where I purchased the laptop.

But he refuse to return it and told that it will hang whenever I used internet in this laptop. It also hang while start (Switch on) the same.

Now, please suggest me that; what is the use of laptop without internet.

In this case, I request you to please approve the return of laptop at the earliest please..

Details of the product are mentioned below:

HP Laptop 15-db0186AU
        Product id: 5KV06PA#ACJ
        SN# CND9414DQC

Kindly do the needful; at your earliest please.

Thank you!!

Customer care number
          [protected]br...
          Jan 21, 2021
          Dear team,

I RAHUL KUMAR purchase a hp ink tank 500 printer, Which serial number is CN0C53S5SQ and same is...
          Jan 21, 2021
          Kolkata, West Bengal

Printer Serial number: CN07U6M23P
          Product number:Z6Z95A
          ****

I am...
          Jan 20, 2021
          Karnal, Haryana
          I have order 2 HP pendrive on 28 Dec 2020 from flipkart.
          It looks like original hp pendrive but data transfer speed...

S
          Jan 20, 2021

We have been facing issue with HP gas, when the gas is delivered to my doorstep the delivery boy is collecting extra money if this is not against company rules. If we ignore to pay the delivery charges the gas cylinder was not delivered by the next time.
          Kindly help.

[Jan 20, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Patiala, Punjab
            I was buy hp printer 2331 in november month i am also replaced in one time, but this hp printer 2331 also created problem for me, it no working, when i use its printing blanck page print, kindly solve this meter and replace this printer, if you could not solve this issue i will be going to cosumer court and take strong action plz replace this printer as soon as possible

[Jan 18, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            my oder number is Order #[protected]
            Placed on Saturday, November 7, 2020
            i was buy this printer from amazon now i am realy fat up from this printer

G
              New Delhi, Delhi
              Sharing Very Disappointing Experience With HP Technical Team & HP ServiceSupport APJ. Hope You Look Into This Matter Sir Please Read My Painful Story In Below Photo Message.
              HP Laptop Replacement Issue

[Jan 19, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                Delhi, Delhi
                Your authorized distributor in the west Bengal (Trsihita) is asking for Rs 175000 + gst for AMC. My machine costs around 9 lakes and they expect me to spend another 175000 per for maintenance is this is a joke. When I bought the machine I was told I will be charged Rs 70000 now they are asking so much that I have to sell machine.
                Hp latex 365

Jan 17, 2021
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  My camera system is not good working spotledd camera and also this condition on vedio calling . i calling in castumer care...

Jan 16, 2021
                  Kolkata, West Bengal

This is to inform you that I have purchased new HP inktank wireless 410 printer on 11.01.2021. Printer serial number CN07U6M23P. I am not getting yellow and red color effect since my purchase date. My new printer is unable to print yellow and red color. Please help at the earliest.

Case number [protected] has been created CRM:[protected]

Please resolve my issue at the earliest.

Victor Pramanick
                  Contact no.: [protected]
                  Printer serial number CN07U6M23P

[Jan 16, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                    Jan 11, 2021
                    Diemen, Netherlands
                    I have purchased the laptop which is right now in warranty period. i have the following issues with the product-
                    1. the laptop hangs a lot.
                    2. Bluetooth does not connect with any phone.
                    3. mike doesn't work properly.
                    4. It takes a lot of time to open any app.
                    etc.

[Jan 11, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
                      Jan 11, 2021
                      Bengaluru, Karnataka
                      Laptop not charging
                      Printer not working

Jan 8, 2021
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        The HP laser jet having modelNo.HP Laserjet 1020 plus with Sl.No.CNCGY04213 is not supporting to Ubuntu software.

[Jan 08, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 7, 2021
                          Istanbul, Turkey
                          The pc is having black lines on the screen while startup, after some time the whole screen is black...
                          Laptop
                          Laptop

[Jan 07, 2021] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 6, 2021
                            Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            Purchased—— NB PC HP 15s-du3032TU-HP-309J0PA#ACJ CND0483Y2W from Geonet it mall pvt ltd - Viviana Mall

HP...